• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

frbrr

they have to do something about these disconnects. fucking embarrassing.

edit: and apparently it was a drophack we ran into on cobble :(

baby

I go back to durr Russian cs 4head

there are good russian players im still not going to pretend theyre relevant to the top level of the scene. im not saying they never will be, just that they arent now.

kabum wasnt relevant because they beat c9 in a bo1 once

no matter how you look at it vega and spirit are unproven nobodies from premier league

Phox

Banned
there are good russian players im still not going to pretend theyre relevant to the top level of the scene. im not saying they never will be, just that they arent now.

kabum wasnt relevant because they beat c9 in a bo1 once

no matter how you look at it vega and spirit are unproven nobodies from premier league

vega aren't in premier tho, but moving those goal posts

baby

your argument for their relevance is that they.... are less relevant?? youre just getting weird man

why dont you just keep slav squatting to their dick level and keep sucking instead of shitting up the thread

frbrr

5/5 so far

this final round draw could fuck me :(

edit: it didn't!

Cz_MayYUAAAELzN.jpg

cHinzo

Mouz beat Spirit, Tyloo and Immortals to make it to the major. :> #hardestroad

Edit: C9 vs Immortals pls.

Edit2: Oh shit, I hope both Frenchies are gonna make it.

Hixx

scream's insistence on playing cs a certain way tilts me

oh man this push into b is sick. outplayed.

edit: this is why Cache is my favourite map. So many opportunities on T and CT.

Hixx

shox awping at quad

please stop

edit: WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

EVERY FUCKING ROUND HE GOT AN AWP THEY LOST OR NEEDED A LUCKY CLUTCH

Phox

Banned
your argument for their relevance is that they.... are less relevant?? youre just getting weird man

why dont you just keep slav squatting to their dick level and keep sucking instead of shitting up the thread
My point is you have absolutely 0 clue about cs in general. Don't know the teams at the qualifier and then attack me because you have some sort problem.

How do you even carry a conversation with people?

baby

My point is you have absolutely 0 clue about cs in general. Don't know the teams at the qualifier and then attack me because you have some sort problem.

How do you even carry a conversation with people?

these teams are like semi semi pro unaccomplished russians that only got to the qualifier because cis got its own qualifier for no reason whatsoever. you actually have to be retarded to think that those are top tier teams whatsoever

i used to watch my fair share of low tier cs too but youre not about to see me be like "holy shit you dont know who quetzal is theyre the best team in mexico" if for some reason central america got its own minor and they showed up and beat one team

to answer your question i surround myself with people who arent retarded and it makes it a lot easier to communicate

Phox

Banned
these teams are like semi semi pro unaccomplished russians that only got to the qualifier because cis got its own qualifier for no reason whatsoever. you actually have to be retarded to think that those are top tier teams whatsoever

i used to watch my fair share of low tier cs too but youre not about to see me be like "holy shit you dont know who quetzal is theyre the best team in mexico" if for some reason central america got its own minor and they showed up and beat one team

to answer your question i surround myself with people who arent retarded and it makes it a lot easier to communicate
Quetzal is kinda no more now that marke left

And! Kabaken former na'vi player davcost former f3 player. How do you not know who these people are?

"I surround myself with people who arent retarded and it makes it a lot easier to communicate"

Wot?

i only do this because you never play with me any more :(

one team and one joke

How far are these posts!?

baby

Quetzal is kinda no more now that marke left

And! Kabaken former na'vi player davcost former f3 player. How do you not know who these people are?

"I surround myself with people who arent retarded and it makes it a lot easier to communicate"

Wot?

How far are these posts!?

kibaken was on navi when the game was dead and davcost wasnt really notable on f3. 2 washups does not a relevant team make. sounds like the stream team but less popular and from a degenerate country

NiP isn't that bad man

i meant clg

baby

How smart are your friends again?

That said hr plz win! :(

its a common english phrase originating from "one swallow does not a summer make" which is translated from aristotle's ethics

to answer your question again, not retarded/russian

baby

how much money did c9 put into creating a time machine to bring back summer skadoodle

rip however much it was it was a waste of money

cHinzo

Hellraisers finally made it to a major. :eek: Gonna be a great experience for those young guys.

Edit: holyshit, the teams Hellraisers played against: Mouz, NiP, Godsent, Optic and C9.

Top Bottom