• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Phox

Banned
nv and g2 taking up spots

the worst thing that happened here was NV, G2, and Mous going through because now they have no reason to change rosters until feb.

All teams qualified + NiP? So why is NiP good if they did not qualify :thinking:

New SBD acc?

NzXWlBn.png

Ludono

bUhc.png

But I mean... Cadian does have a point.

In a world without upsets Envy would have played NiP and C9 instead. Then again, that might not have been much harder.

rugioh

Banned
Sucks IMT stays choking, but at least C9 didn't make it either so it qualms redditor shitposting. Should be a dope tournament next month, I'm liking Astralis/VP/FaZe/NaVi to possibly make a deep run

cHinzo

At least no NiP anymore to kick Astralis out of the tournament! :D Hope they gonna win a major for once. Gonna be a fun tournament nonetheless.

Hixx

bUhc.png

In a world without upsets Envy would have played NiP and C9 instead. Then again, that might not have been much harder.

cadian just seems bitter to be honest.

Can only beat the teams you are matched against.

O shit I just realized I can't do pickem since I'll be in ATL wtf

They made a api so people can make mobile pick em apps. You'll just have to buy the stickers before you leave. Or you can go full nerd and bring your laptop with you like I will! That's what I did when I went to Cologne too haha.

baby

bUhc.png

they could probably beat nip considering they seemed to be falling apart at the seams

Hixx

nv, ex-dig, VP and Godsent are at a tournament that ends 3 days before the Major. In China. 50% larger prize pool as well...

cHinzo

nv, ex-dig, VP and Godsent are at a tournament that ends 3 days before the Major. In China. 50% larger prize pool as well...

That tournament is gonna be pretty fun. I think all the players in those teams needed to be from the same country right? Saw some odd mix teams during the qualifiers.

The tourney ends a week before the major though at the 15th. The major won't start until the 22nd.

Phox

Banned
He's on a team with tenzki. Which is all anyone needs to know.

Which team is he even on at the moment, is he even on a team, is he even relevant
That would be rogue you know the team that recently beat godsent to keep them in premier. I hope they smash NV in pro league this season coming up and Cadian brings this tweet back up make Kenny cry.

cHinzo

That would be rogue you know the team that recently beat godsent to keep them in premier. I hope they smash NV in pro league this season coming up and Cadian brings this tweet back up make Kenny cry.

Where will Godsent play next season? Still Premier lol? :d

Hixx

That tournament is gonna be pretty fun. I think all the players in those teams needed to be from the same country right? Saw some odd mix teams during the qualifiers.

The tourney ends a week before the major though at the 15th. The major won't start until the 22nd.

I just saw that HLTV changed it. Was looking yesterday and it was running 15-19th on their calendar. Guess it was a placeholder date.

baby

Yes Godsent will be back in premier because rogue beat their ass in the playoffs and got a relegation match. Unless godsent somehow get some B's wildcard voting they go no chance in pro league

i heard getting your ass kicked in premier playoffs was prestigious
i mean just look at top russian team team spirit

Top Bottom