• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Ludono

Mayhem stop being a butt and come back to CS.

Und komm mit uns zum Dortmund Spiel im Frühling :D

Also this game is so desperately in need of an optimization update or something. Every day I see reddit posts about it and I literally just built myself a system with some beast specs. A completely fresh install, with almost no programs installed on it yet.
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
i7 6700K 4.5gHz
GTX 1070
12 GB DDR4 3000mHz
Samsung 950 Pro SSD

And despite all that, despite being able to run Rise of the Tomb Raider on 4K with no frame drops or issues. Being able to run Battlefield 1 max settings with a buttery smooth framerate. CS:GO stutters, CS:GO has frame drops, CS:GO randomly crashes the game (ie. freezes and requires a reset) CS:GO this and that and this and that. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Hixx

Since the sound update I can get some fucking minging stutters when there's smokes up on the map. Yet my framerate stays well above 150 and my monitor is 60hz. Very frustrating.

2500k, 970. I started playing CS like 2 years ago and got 300+fps all the time. I had a 560ti back then.

Now I get 150-200.

cHinzo

Mumble is the worst. Even the in-game VoIP is better lol. Why do u think all the ruskies use the in-game one?!

Does anyone actually use the new audio btw? I'd love to but the quality of it gives me actual aids.

Amen to that.
I use it. It's pretty awesome in terms of knowing which direction the sound comes from. I find it harder to judge the distance though.

Ludono

Since the sound update I can get some fucking minging stutters when there's smokes up on the map. Yet my framerate stays well above 150 and my monitor is 60hz. Very frustrating.

2500k, 970. I started playing CS like 2 years ago and got 300+fps all the time. I had a 560ti back then.

Now I get 150-200.

It's so frustrating. I'd take Source 2 over an operation any day.

Once you clowns stop using Mumble, yeah lol

I don't understand why people hate on Mumble so much.

But yeah, we all have and are open to using discord except for Wooden.

MayMay

Banned
Mumble doesn't work for me anymore, basically. Don't know what happened but it's just all sorts of fucked.

Edit: also wooden pls

rugioh

Banned
Don't know why we're doing this voice server posturing, do you euros even play this game together anymore? Don't think any one in this general is american except me and maybe baby

baby

Don't know why we're doing this voice server posturing, do you euros even play this game together anymore? Don't think any one in this general is american except me and maybe baby

they play all the time ive had to resort to playing on eu servers with them to get my cs fix

most of the americans that posted in this thread before mostly play overwatch but im enjoying that game less and less

Hixx

0764_rvunw.gif

Hixx

remember that time on cache i was literally shouting for your help so much that wooden CAME FROM THE OTHER SITE WHERE HE HAD JUST PLANTED THE BOMB TO HELP ME BEFORE YOU, THE PLAYER RIGHT NEXT TO ME, ACKNOWLEDGED ME?

Ludono

remember that time on cache i was literally shouting for your help so much that wooden CAME FROM THE OTHER SITE WHERE HE HAD JUST PLANTED THE BOMB TO HELP ME BEFORE YOU, THE PLAYER RIGHT NEXT TO ME, ACKNOWLEDGED ME?

You're a grown man you can handle yourself

cHinzo

Lol, SeanGares got cut from TSM, because of that letter. TSM's owner, Reginald, is an asshole if u followed the LoL scene, so not really surprised. :d

baby

a shame, i was really looking forward to the tsm roster. i hope the rest of the team save relyks decides to part ways with the org and stay together, however forced by relyks' absence to pick up davey

baby

i like that this is literally the only time the reddit community will believe shahz is telling the truth no questions asked

usually its "oh its shahz hes probably up to something nefarious and evil"

Top Bottom