• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

rugioh

Banned
Man when will it be January already, all this reddit offseason shit is lame. Waffle House and Fox Theatre are calling me

JDB

Banned
The cars on Dust 2 long A are the Devil's work. Valve, placing an invisible block over it to smooth it out takes like 5 minutes. Jesus.

baby

The cars on Dust 2 long A are the Devil's work. Valve, placing an invisible block over it to smooth it out takes like 5 minutes. Jesus.

honestly just remove the cars and put some kind of box there

fuck complex objects

baby

138ac9bf90.png

s1mple ama is gold

rugioh

Banned
It would be fitting if NaVi still sucks in Atlanta and everyone stops sucking him off and giving him passes for his bad attitude just because he frags. Once his results fade his following will too.

frbrr

people don't like s1mple because he frags

they like him because he was in na, before that he was just a knife stealing cyka scrub to most people.

baby

people don't like s1mple because he frags

they like him because he was in na, before that he was just a knife stealing cyka scrub to most people.

i dont totally disagree but some people were pretty dicksucky when he was on f3 the same way they were for niko in his good month

cHinzo

Pff lame, they cut ScreaM. They could just ditch NBK, since they already have a support player with Boddyy. ScreaM and Apex could have been a sick entry duo with Shox lurking and clutching and KennyS AWPing. 😑

rugioh

Banned
The real question we must ask is who is LDLC picking up?

-Mstou

+ Scream

Plz

Would be pretty legit actually. I don't think Scream for body would work bc of roles either. C9 if they were smart would try to make a power move but they won't bc muh shroud reddit.

haveheart

Banned
Is MM broken? It says expected waiting time around 10 mins for every map.

Haven't played for a while. Is there something wrong with my Acc? I'm unranked atm...

Top Bottom