• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

dQo9w5C.png

gambling that Gambit/F3 don't show up

Ludono

Sooo what is the solution for pick em once people get to atlanta and they can't access steam?

2017 Atlanta Pick'Em Management
Third-party websites and applications can use this authentication code to access your 2017 Atlanta Pick'Em Challenge predictions, and help you place tournament team stickers that you own as your predictions during 2017 Atlanta CS:GO Championship.

Using your tournament sticker to make your Pick'Em predictions will lock that sticker to be unusable and untradable until the end of the tournament stage. Removing predictions at a later time will not undo the lock.
Create Authentication Code

rugioh

Banned
2017 Atlanta Pick'Em Management
Third-party websites and applications can use this authentication code to access your 2017 Atlanta Pick'Em Challenge predictions, and help you place tournament team stickers that you own as your predictions during 2017 Atlanta CS:GO Championship.

Using your tournament sticker to make your Pick'Em predictions will lock that sticker to be unusable and untradable until the end of the tournament stage. Removing predictions at a later time will not undo the lock.
Create Authentication Code

You know any sites/applications that have wired into this yet?

Sooo what is the solution for pick em once people get to atlanta and they can't access steam?

I'm taking my laptop with me more than likely, if you can't I don't mind you coming to my airbnb and using it to do yours! The problem is you'd have to do it some time after the last group game/before the first stage day.

rugioh

Banned
I'm taking my laptop with me more than likely, if you can't I don't mind you coming to my airbnb and using it to do yours! The problem is you'd have to do it some time after the last group game/before the first stage day.

Since the picks only need to be done twice (once before groups, once before playoffs) I wouldn't mind flagging you down sometime on Thursday to get them done as a last resort if noone releases an app or something to do it. I'll pm you my cell phone before I leave just in case. Even if you wanna grab food or something I'm cool with it

Since the picks only need to be done twice (once before groups, once before playoffs) I wouldn't mind flagging you down sometime on Thursday to get them done as a last resort if noone releases an app or something to do it. I'll pm you my cell phone before I leave just in case. Even if you wanna grab food or something I'm cool with it

that's fine with me. I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind a little time on their own anyway as they don't care as much about CS as me. Assuming I can still go (I am 95% sure I am) then i'll arrive on the 25th at 4pm.

g2 wont make it out of groups

I feel like they and nV will go ham cause they need to get out to get the major spot with the super team.

frbrr

edward shaved his beard, so zeus is now the alpha ruski.
the alpha ruski title holds a lot of power, there's no way they go out in groups.

edit: north's logo looks more like a fucked up rooster than a lion, so I doubt they'll make playoffs.

edit: north's logo looks more like a fucked up rooster than a lion, so I doubt they'll make playoffs.

I really wish they had just gone with the traditional Copenhagen lion. But well... Gotta support Copenhagen despite the semi ugly logo. Still better than what most of these teams come up with.

This post was sponsored by csesports dot com and by me forgetting to take my daily risperidone.

Phox

Banned
I really wish they had just gone with the traditional Copenhagen lion. But well... Gotta support Copenhagen despite the semi ugly logo. Still better than what most of these teams come up with.

This post was sponsored by csesports dot com and by me forgetting to take my daily risperidone.
But is drakelounge.com legit?

frbrr

so they haven't sold out atlanta yet?

how about putting on events where people actually play cs, like somewhere in europe!

Where!? Please UK doesn't even want to be part of you guys anymore why would they do that?

I'm afraid they can't just move their country.

But to answer your question, Copenhagens CEO said it was their goal to fill out Parken (around 40000 people) within the next 2 years, for a CS tournament.

rugioh

Banned
2 hot tips for winning EU 10-mans

1. Don't pick rugi
2. Don't get picked by rugi

I need to step my shit up once I get back from frag x_x

Misfits gets pretty lucky entering CSGO this late and coming out with a decent roster. Figure at this point anyone looking to join gets freakazoid or old winterfox

baby

Misfits gets pretty lucky entering CSGO this late and coming out with a decent roster. Figure at this point anyone looking to join gets freakazoid or old winterfox

i think they fairly recently made a lot of money off of their ow teams success and the tsm drama was just perfect timing.

In addition to signing the former TSM roster, Misfits have also secured the team's spot in the fifth edition of the ESL Pro League, which will have a $1 Million prize pool.

how does this happen tho? afaik relegations havent happened yet. is this one of those bs wildcard things

Hixx

i think they fairly recently made a lot of money off of their ow teams success and the tsm drama was just perfect timing.

how does this happen tho? afaik relegations havent happened yet. is this one of those bs wildcard things

TSM gave the spot up to the players.

cebri.one

CSCO sucks a bit, but it has made me install 1.6 again.

If you are as old as me you should try the mod.

edit: 1.6 hasn't aged well.

rugioh

Banned
I ate too many fries at the bar and retreated back to my airbnb to digest everything before going back to the venue

RIP

tsm was in premier, pending relegation

as far as epl goes the org doesnt control the spot, either the players get it or the someone from premier does

They won a promotion match against someone before the ESEA Global challenge thing to get a spot in Pro League. TSM then transferred that to the Misfits team when the players went. Also the Org does control the spot in EPL cause last season winterfox were in and they were a completely different five than the ones from the season before.

baby

oh. i thought the relegations were happening later because the esea page still says whos in is pending.

also the wfx thing is weird, guess shit is done different without lpkane around

baby

What do you all do with your high value items you unbox?

Immediat sell or sit on them?

i mean it depends on whether or not you want to use it. otherwise shit generally goes down over time unless its from a really old case (like bravo or before) just because there arent a lot of those

Top Bottom