• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

At what point after a competitive match ends can you quit to the main menu? When the final leaderboard came up I selected Exit to Main Menu, but the warning about abandoning came up, so I didn't end up leaving.

But I always see players leave as soon as the match ends.

At what point after a competitive match ends can you quit to the main menu? When the final leaderboard came up I selected Exit to Main Menu, but the warning about abandoning came up, so I didn't end up leaving.

Don't worry about it, you can safely leave. You have like 5mins or whatever until it actually gives a cooldown.

All 3 matches won. EZ. I carry with the positive attitude, good calls and strats. The leader that doesn't need to be on the top of the scoreboards.

You can leave before the round is even over, the warning is just there every time.

All 3 matches won. EZ. I carry with the positive attitude, good calls and strats. The leader that doesn't need to be on the top of the scoreboards.

You can leave before the round is even over, the warning is just there every time.

I also won every game and would have won d2 easier if you guys had listened to my strat :'(

Hixx

the wins were ez and i was garbage on inferno and dust

can we play earlier

funking americans and their inferior timezones.

baby

CB857F2EB5CFA4E20413EC00910B8781D29B2EE3

nobody saved the train scoreboard but just know that i did really well

RemiLP

i play 2 games in competetive, and now i cant play again for another 20 hours because they need to find my rank? what kind of mm system is this? lol

i realised it wasnt specially designed for my account only. But why is it there? iv never seen such a mm system ever. should be done in seconds.

MM doesn't make them money, the 3 csgo devs are more focused on trying to find new microtransactions.

The MM thing was a quick fix to a smurf/cheater problem that took 5 minutes to decide

i play 2 games in competetive, and now i cant play again for another 20 hours because they need to find my rank? what kind of mm system is this? lol

once you hit 10 wins in comp the cooldown goes away.

I had a 38k match last night and yet still lost the match 16-14. Had I gotten kill 39, we would have tied.

I just set up a personal CSGO server and have it currently running 10-player competitive, and no one seems to be joining, because there are already a crazy amount of comp servers or they're just playing in actual matchmaking.

So I was thinking about changing it to a retake server. Where can I get the map/scenarios to set this up?

cHinzo

I just set up a personal CSGO server and have it currently running 10-player competitive, and no one seems to be joining, because there are already a crazy amount of comp servers or they're just playing in actual matchmaking.

So I was thinking about changing it to a retake server. Where can I get the map/scenarios to set this up?

Try this.

once you hit 10 wins in comp the cooldown goes away.

I had a 38k match last night and yet still lost the match 16-14. Had I gotten kill 39, we would have tied.

Should have gone for the 40k bomb. :p

38k bomb?

I did it! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI5sFkJT2WQ

if you guys have 40 minutes on your hands this is a really interesting conversation. might be worth listening to like its a podcast.

basically the dude accidentally steam streamed his walls and went on aplfishers stream to answer his questions and its really insightful

What was so insightful about that interview? Cheaters are very common since the 1.6 days, nothing new. Damn, I wish KQLY gave an interview, since he actually went pro.

baby

What was so insightful about that interview? Cheaters are very common since the 1.6 days, nothing new. Damn, I wish KQLY gave an interview, since he actually went pro.

the cheating culture of 1.6 was way different than it is in go. the video shows a lot of why cheaters do what they do and what theyre capable of as well as sheer volume

Hixx

No. I mean Germany is as far as I'd even consider going to watch CS. And even then hopefully I'd go see some Bundesliga to make it worthwhile.

He might not even be going, something to do with his mate's lass and him giving up his flight, I can't remember exactly.

Poor Quiche.

cHinzo

No. I mean Germany is as far as I'd even consider going to watch CS. And even then hopefully I'd go see some Bundesliga to make it worthwhile.

He might not even be going, something to do with his mate's lass and him giving up his flight, I can't remember exactly.

Poor Quiche.
RIP Quiche. U should go to a Dortmund game. They got a sick stadium and fans.

I'm ready for Astralis letting me down once again. Only one more week for hopefully the best major ever. ELEAGUE's production value and professionalism, Swiss format in groups and hardly any weak teams participating. Should be one damn fine major.

MayMay

Banned

Poor Quiche.

Come to Germany Hixx Ill make it worth ur while hueheuheuhu

Top Bottom