• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Phox

Banned
ban is justified in that he didnt even give his team any notice of the dodge. just left them hanging in a hotel scrambling for a 5th just before the lan. potentially couldve screwed them on travel costs
Of course you'd you'dsay that.

100yrs!? (Obv its less abd that's just a placeholder but still) 100years!!!!

Hixx

lets see if we can get 10 tonight? 10pm UK again. 7 hrs, 20 mins from this post. Long shot short notice but we're all nerds WHAT ELSE DO WE DO ON A FRIDAY EVENING

and the other team can have neonz ok

MayMay

Banned
I'll be out of the country / not home for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so I'd love to play another 10man today but... I'm busy packing my shit and preparing everything so I'm really not sure if I could make it.

JDB

Banned
C1gM_wBWgAMBUgF.jpg

Hixx

Pro League is exclusive to YouTube next season.

Gonna be interesting to see how that effects viewer numbers...

cHinzo

Pro League is exclusive to YouTube next season.

Gonna be interesting to see how that effects viewer numbers...

Have absolutely no problem with that. At least they didn't choose for Hitbox or Azubu lol. Youtube streams are smooth as fck and I like how easy it is to just rewind the stream if u ever miss something.

cHinzo

I own a phone company.

No, but srsly. U just need one text with a verification code for prime lol. It's so easy to get it done. Just borrow someone's phone. 😑 Playing in non-prime is disgusting.

Ludono

yt is spending a lot of money on esports streams lately. bought out mlgs ow tournament too

Ah, I wonder if this spells trouble for Twitch. At least Twitch has established streamers and shit, but many YouTube people may not switch.

imo they should do a passport check to play counter strike global offensive. i am just so sick of all these toxic motherfuckers.

Fingerprinting!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
need +2 for a gaf inhouse, add anbokr (search for anbokrino?) on steam!

alternatively hit me up with your steam name and i'll add you

Hixx

Man, the time for the WESG games is... awful. 3.30am to 1pm.

Could be a few decent matches on Monday though with the Dreamhack qualifiers.

Fnatic v G2 a decent possibility. mouz v HR. Gambit v Godsent.

baby

Ah, I wonder if this spells trouble for Twitch. At least Twitch has established streamers and shit, but many YouTube people may not switch.

Fingerprinting!

i think twitchs subscriber system is too good for youtube to pass them honestly

Yazzees

training_aim_csgo2_dark has been a godsend but i wish i had a more structured routine with it

does anyone have any recommendations on how to use it for someone whose aim needs tons of work in every aspect

frbrr

training_aim_csgo2_dark has been a godsend but i wish i had a more structured routine with it

does anyone have any recommendations on how to use it for someone whose aim needs tons of work in every aspect

Friberg did a video on that map ages ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWaTzSjE5i0

You could also get the recoil master map if you want to work on your spray.
If you don't know all the common positions people play, try the prefire maps by yesber

and play a bunch of dm.

Phox

Banned
Lan dodging continues this time it was shitty hades of all people. He needs to be out of the scene already.

RemiLP

hi guys,

Just started playing csgo.

Whats with the love for ONLY dust and mirage in this game? :p Trying to learn the maps before playing competetive, but its impossible when every single game people vote for 1 of those 2 maps. So annoying.

Played 11 hours so far, and only 2 games have been on other maps.

Top Bottom