• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

anyone got suggestions for headsets? mine blew out so im using earbuds + the mic for the time being but its really annoying

Reven

anyone got suggestions for headsets? mine blew out so im using earbuds + the mic for the time being but its really annoying

I got the SteelSeries Arctis 7 for Christmas and it sounds as good as my older Astro A40's and it is easier to setup.

spacebear

i had siberias at one point and i really hated them. but im on like a 60$ budget so i might have to go with something like that

If your budget is flexible, I'd try and go for the HyperX Cloud 2. I use them for work and they've lasted a while and sound great for the price.

baby

the budget is just what spending money i have now, if its really worth it i could obviously just keep doing this earbud + mic thing until i can afford something better

baby

You could buy into this if you got cash to blow.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/31385

If you wanna go the affordable route, I've had a HyperX Cloud I for almost 2 years with no issue. The Cloud II's aren't really needed, just extra sound card stuff added that inflates the price.

i looked at those, but i dont think ill have the money by the time the drop ends unfortunately

11e82ad731.png

this was in response to a tweet making fun of thorin getting everything wrong at that one tournament

Hixx

I googled his username to find some of his incredible shitposts but came across his Twitter where is referencing my post about him earlier lmfao

frbrr

so 20-30 people working on cs go

must be a shortage of oxygen in that office designed for 7, it's the only way to explain the r8.

baby

my headset works again suddenly. go me. might try to expedite selling some of my shit from an upcoming move to get those sennheisers tho, look sick and im tired of these finnicky logitech piece of garbage

rugioh

Banned
Twist has gone on record to say that fnatic hasn't bootcamped or practiced as a team for this event. Immediately removing them from my pickem

JDB

Banned
Twist has gone on record to say that fnatic hasn't bootcamped or practiced as a team for this event. Immediately removing them from my pickem
Have they played any CS since the roster changes? They've been at like two tournaments since then.

rugioh

Banned
Top 2 finish incoming

I actually feel like I'll keep them in my pickem, but it might be a mistake. Currently have

AST 3-0

VP
NAVI
SK
FNC
FAZE
G2
NORTH

Liquid for 0-3

I'm tempted to take out FNC/G2 in favor of Gambit or Optic but I don't wanna doubt olof

What site do you all usually use to watch/bet on matches?

Betting used to be mainly done with your skins. Since Valve brought the hammer down on it, your best option now is the traditional sportsbetting websites. A large amount of them now also have an 'esports' section to bet on.

All the matches are 99% of the time streamed on Twitch.

baby

its best to find streams through hltv.org as they have a full list and can link you to the correct stream for each match

Top Bottom