• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Hixx

jw :(

Don't worry fam, soon you will leave pronax and that shit behind and get carried by Olof and Dennis again \o/

baby

Btw why are swedish and danish teams shown with their flags but the other teams are shown with an EU flag?

the french teams get a french flag, but a lot more of the teams lately are mix eu rather than single nationality
edit: i take that back, g2 has an eu flag because scream is belgian

also astralis lost to godsent because they let train through

Dalibor68

Banned
Got a mirage souvenir, but currently only worth 1,90€

still better than nothing

also watching these matches makes me want to get back into csgo

why wont valve release a new operation already??? they used to be much more common

Applebite

How did Astralis lose against Godsent again?
Train is the only map Godsent is really good at. Lekr0 shut down pretty much all their A takes and they had Flusha holding B, which is probably as good as you can get. Lekr0 hasn't really been performing on any of their other maps at all and their T sides are just a mess. If they play against maybe Flipsid3 or Hellraisers on Train, Mirage or Overpass they might have a chance of making playoffs but I'm not sure at this point. Seems like Pronaxs calling is not what it once was and the team chemistry is questionable at best. Really wish we could see more of that Lekr0 from that first match because he is amazing when he goes off.

JDB

Banned
also watching these matches makes me want to get back into csgo

why wont valve release a new operation already??? they used to be much more common
Because apparently Valve can't have another company fix their audio and pick some maps from the workshop at the same time.

Applebite

Who cares about operations lol. Play the game.

Honestly I miss goofing around on new maps, even if they won't be taken seriously. I don't think it's much to ask for, just like 2 - 3 operations a year would be fine. Something to break up the samey nature of playing the same maps over and over again.

God damn those fucking animal sounds on Zoo though.

cHinzo

Honestly I miss goofing around on new maps, even if they won't be taken seriously. I don't think it's much to ask for, just like 2 - 3 operations a year would be fine. Something to break up the samey nature of playing the same maps over and over again.

God damn those fucking animal sounds on Zoo though.

Yeah I usually try them all out at least once when an operation drops, but most maps aren't that fun to play. Especially fcking de_log, which broke down my laptop with its 10 fps. >_> Overgrown was cool though! I would like more different co-op maps. Those were awesome in the last operation.

not everyone is happy playing dust 2 24/7 chinzo

It's just so good. ;_;

Applebite

shitty maps are fun, the best time ive had in this game was on de_zoo which was a garbage fire

So bad it's good. It's nice to take a break from being focused on doing things right and instead just being on equal footing on new maps.

Also, NaVi are playing so fucking good right now.

baby

you think nitr0 will take the blame if they go out in groups because of that one bad game? would hate to see him get shahzamed

cHinzo

you think nitr0 will take the blame if they go out in groups because of that one bad game? would hate to see him get shahzamed

The other 2 games he played this major were really bad too. I dnno man, they say Elige and Nitro are a great combination for entry fragging, but it's mostly Elige doing all the work lol. Nitro isn't even the first one going in, so he should have an easier job.

9737c24dd2.png

520827912d.png

baby

the first one was fine, he didnt do much less than his teammates. hes just an easy target for outrage because he isnt that young and not old/doesnt stream enough to have a following. hiko used to underperform regularly, pasha is doing it right now, but ive only seen calls for nitr0 to get cut from any team at this major.

baby

i dont think rush would go for that, even. id be surprised if he did well on any other team, considering how mediocre he was pre-optic. i think its a chemistry thing

its also retarded to cut nitr0 because he had a couple of bad games, this is exactly what i was talking about when this conversation started

Applebite

RIP Godsent. Honestly, I liked them better as a sort of "Pronax gathered some semi-veterans and some new blood" team than a "we'll make Fnatic-lite" team. Honestly not sure what their problem is, might be the calls and strats as both Flusha and Znajder are pretty reliable. JW and Lekr0 are pretty inconsistent but can really pop off. Their map pool is super limited, too. And Pronax.. Meh.

..I guess I ended up describing what their problems are anyway.

baby

if the rumors are true theyre not staying together anyway, and they may not have the resolve that liquid did to put in their full effort because they dont feel the need to prove themselves

Applebite

if the rumors are true theyre not staying together anyway, and they may not have the resolve that liquid did to put in their full effort because they dont feel the need to prove themselves

I get the feeling this was kinda like their last chance to see if they could make this lineup work, and it doesn't look like they can. Fnatic broke up due to personal differences though, so I guess they'll have to weigh if they wanna work with people they don't gel with in order to be a top 5 team again.

If the so called "French dream team" is gonna happen with Shox, Kenny, NBK, Bodyy and Apex, I really hope Rpk and Scream stick together and find a good team somewhere. Fuck the Envy rejects. Happy in particular.

Hixx

g2 [*]

Want fnatic to win this but hope nv get their third win later so apex, kenny and nbk get the Legends doodad.

I love how Happy is still always the last alive on CT. Beautiful.

baby

i want to be happy for liquid with this start but really i just feel bad for overdoziz

ps. does it count as nitr0 doing bad if he just isnt being given the chance to see anyone

JDB

Banned
At this point I wish Mouz would just stop getting to majors so they split up already. Instead you've got this team that's been barely hanging on for 5 majors in a row where they've never won more than 1 (!) match.
mouz should really look into having a third party do map vetoes for them
They have like 2 maps they're good at, not exactly much to work with.

baby

well see more of those maps in the bo3s im sure

also "lets take a look at liquid they were certainly the victors" great analysis rlewis

K.Sabot

"let's talk about liquid, man niko is so good but his team suuuuucks, liquid looked okay but i don't see them going far, but man when will niko get a team of his caliber"

Hixx

"Going forward, you have one more round ahead of you, do you have a preference in which teams you'd like or wouldn't like to meet?

znajder: I would like to beat the shit out of Pimp, actually, but nah, not really, I think we're prepared for everything today."

lmao

Top Bottom