• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Mokoi

Banned
Since I ain't gonna go through the cs blog. Is there a reason the cs gun sounds were changed? Is it supposed to improve our echolocation skills or something. Maybe it's just my ears that do not like the frequency shooting guns in cs is emitting. I have some good headphones, so these shitty sounds are boosted. Maybe the sound engineer on the team deleted the orginal sound fiiles. This has probably been bitched about enough, but shit these be some crap sounds. Just trying to get back into the game, but this is proving challenging.

Also is NA still bad at cs?

baby

Since I ain't gonna go through the cs blog. Is there a reason the cs gun sounds were changed? Is it supposed to improve our echolocation skills or something. Maybe it's just my ears that do not like the frequency shooting guns in cs is emitting. I have some good headphones, so these shitty sounds are boosted. Maybe the sound engineer on the team deleted the orginal sound fiiles. This has probably been bitched about enough, but shit these be some crap sounds. Just trying to get back into the game, but this is proving challenging.

Also is NA still bad at cs?

they just removed distortion from the sounds because they think its better. the real sound change is hrtf, which is a positional system

Mokoi

Banned
they just removed distortion from the sounds because they think its better. the real sound change is hrtf, which is a positional system
Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF) processing on in-game sounds. The goal is to vastly improve 360 degree vertical and horizontal sound positioning.

Huh didn't know that was there. Have to test without and with myself.

Hixx

???

Na'Vi had either 2 people in B apps or 1 inside and 1 below watching short.

Why is s1mple standing in market? I've watched Na'Vi play Mirage twice recently and their CT on it was so horribly passive and their reads were terrible.

Shouldn't really have been an issue if they hadn't gotten so arrogant on T side.

JDB

Banned
???

Na'Vi had either 2 people in B apps or 1 inside and 1 below watching short.

Why is s1mple standing in market? I've watched Na'Vi play Mirage twice recently and their CT on it was so horribly passive and their reads were terrible.

Shouldn't really have been an issue if they hadn't gotten so arrogant on T side.
the classic 3 CT strat 👌

baby

edward with the auto. what a player. definitely gonna bang some danish dudes

lmfao what was that spraydown. ur average non prime gold nova couldve gotten both of those headshots instantly

JDB

Banned
This is some good ol' Astralis choking right here. First the failed plant then the failed spraydown. 😂

edward with the auto. what a player. definitely gonna bang some danish dudes

lmfao what was that spraydown. ur average non prime gold nova couldve gotten both of those headshots instantly

Damn, I feel bad for being a higher rank than that then, cause I probably would fuck up too lol

JDB

Banned
Stopped the Twitch stream for a second and now it doesn't work anymore because apparently Twitch is having issues. XD

sanstesy

navi wont go anywhere with this line up.

they look like the old faze clan line up just with even more skill but otherwise no leadership, no plan b, just pug play. they can be a top 5 team even with that but they were top 5 with zeus anyway

Stopped the Twitch stream for a second and now it doesn't work anymore because apparently Twitch is having issues. XD

yeah twitch doesnt work for me either.

Top Bottom