• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Meier

woodchuck said:
but they all specialize in shooting. maybe they never miss so they cant get any offensive rebounds
Their FG percentage is pretty good, but looking at some recent games for them it doesn't seem that out of wack with a typical team. I think we'll be fine.

Enron

Banned
2.0 is playing a team that beat ACEN by 13 last week. Them boys is good, 2.0 down by 4 as of this posting.

Holy crap, we are drilling the Barons. This is acen's strongest game of the year vs. a real opponent by far.

woodchuck

DY_nasty said:
I'm so close to signing my letter of resignation...

broom.jpg

and good win by ACEN, bouncing back from their losing streak

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Rodeo Clown said:
You're the GM. Make stuff happen.

What more do you people want from me!?

Fuck it... if we don't pull a win together by tomorrow I'm going to go Joe Dumars all over this fucking roster.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
DY_nasty said:
What more do you people want from me!?

Fuck it... if we don't pull a win together by tomorrow I'm going to go Joe Dumars all over this fucking roster.
You're going to say you'll do a lot, only to actually do nothing but sign Kwame?

DY_nasty

Rodeo Clown said:
You're going to say you'll do a lot, only to actually do nothing but sign Kwame?

Everyone is officially available. Even CC23 GOAT.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DY_nasty said:
But whatever, good game. We'll just take this loss out on ACEN.

Edit: Its a toss up between the battle of the big men though...

:lol

aznpxdd

Aw sorry guys, McFail lost it for us today with the horrible FG%. I'll probably put the sliders to take less shots now.

Damn Barons got dominated. :lol

BTW Via, what's the progress on 2.0's logo?!

woodchuck

aznpxdd said:
Aw sorry guys, McFail lost it for us today with the horrible FG%. I'll probably put the sliders to take less shots now.

Damn Barons got dominated. :lol

eh. noel had a pretty bad night too.

i think with mcfail. you have the slider set more to "attack the basket", but your dunk rating is pretty low.

maybe take more jump shots?

woodchuck

the sim creator is so stupid.

so team chemistries are live. but he doesn't want to tell us what they are or what you need to get them. it makes the sim seem really random and based on luck. takes a lot of the strategy out of it.

DY_nasty

WHAT'N THE FUCK WAS THAT? MASON??? 0 Boards? Thats how we do now? Thats whats really good in the streets?

DY_nasty said:
WHAT'N THE FUCK WAS THAT? MASON??? 0 Boards? Thats how we do now? Thats whats really good in the streets?
you know what lineup changes need to be made. you lack the courage of your convictions, good sir. do it!

Smush showed the league what kind of point guard he has become, leading his team by gritty play and hard-nosed defense.

ACEN wins, 2.0 loses to a team ACEN beat soundly. A better day could not come.

viakado said:
we have 3 small forwards in worthy, ceballos and mason being a 3/4 combo. maybe we need a legit pf? maybe our gm needs to call slava's agent.
HeyheyHEY let's not go crazy here. Mase is 6'8 and Randolph 6'10, they can play PF with Worthy (6'8). The thing is between Mase and Randolph is their boarding.

Height only really matters in your starting attributes.

The Frankman said:
HeyheyHEY let's not go crazy here. Mase is 6'8 and Randolph 6'10, they can play PF with Worthy (6'8). The thing is between Mase and Randolph is their boarding.

Height only really matters in your starting attributes.
joke post?

I don't know how the fuck Mason went reboundless. Has never happened. I even increased my speed and rebounding before the game.

Apparently I need to double it.

18-23 from three...I want to give you guys credits but what the fuck...

DY_nasty

pheeniks said:
I don't know how the fuck Mason went reboundless. Has never happened. I even increased my speed and rebounding before the game.

Apparently I need to double it.

18-23 from three...I want to give you guys credits but what the fuck...

Game 6 amirite?

The Frankman said:
How? Mase and Randolph's numbers rebounding are not good at all.
bu but, you said mason and randolph is there boarding which i respectfully disagree. oh nevermind. stupid sim. it'll be the bane of my existance.

viakado said:
bu but, you said mason and randolph is there boarding which i respectfully disagree. oh nevermind. stupid sim. it'll be the bane of my existance.
I'm losing too many hours to this sim. God, I'm happy I'm doing endurance tomorrow so I never have to click on it from work.

Top Bottom