• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Meier

woodchuck said:
he's saying we played a one man team last night. not that the quarrymen are a one man team.'

looks like the baron losing streak has really gone to your head

Yeah, woodchuck's got it. We wooped up on a 1-man team last night when we weren't supposed to play anyone originally.

I hope we can finally beat these dudes... sick of blowing it at the end. :(

Meier

Enron said:
GODDAMNIT

WE LOST AGAIN

LOL AND SO DID 2.0

wtf is going on :(
We had the lead the ENTIRE 2nd half!! We were up by 7 with 4 mins left and then the game made them hit 3 after 3. We had the chance to win/close it out multiple times and just didn't. It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever fucking seen. I want to kill this Kaz motherfucker.

AirBrian

I just saw Popeye missed a shot at the end of the game to win. :-(

I fear Reggie is going to pull a Jordan-Cartwright on Popeye!

Branduil

Blackace said:
Dirk was a monster on the glass last game
Dude, look at the last 10 games or so. There's a noticeable jump. It's all because of that chemistry. I find it kind of ridiculous. Just getting the chemistry affects things more than if I raised his rebounding by 100. Unfortunately, it seems to have little effect on us winning.

Personally, I think it's a waste to relegate those rebounding numbers to the bench. Maybe if we had that rebounding skill in crunch time, we'd win some of these games. :D

woodchuck

oh what's that? booth is in the Court Rivals top 10 in quality steals?

PH2007041800536.jpg

Meier

Branduil said:
Dude, look at the last 10 games or so. There's a noticeable jump. It's all because of that chemistry. I find it kind of ridiculous. Just getting the chemistry affects things more than if I raised his rebounding by 100. Unfortunately, it seems to have little effect on us winning.

Personally, I think it's a waste to relegate those rebounding numbers to the bench. Maybe if we had that rebounding skill in crunch time, we'd win some of these games. :D
Yeah, rebounding chemistries seem to make by far the most noticeable difference.

Branduil

Awesome comeback by Acen last night. We were actually losing by 15 late in the third. Then we went on a 28-13 surge over the next 9 minutes, during which Dirk had 5 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, and a steal.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Gm of the forever is a fraud and took the chance to hop over to another team.... the going gets tough the bitch gets going... Ya dig.?

Outside of that, all is well Eaton will still be training

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LOL

It aint got shit to do with that. I just needed a change of scenery, my dude Noel knows how to party. :D

I got tired of all that "Bring in somebody!" "Stop picking on me for not getting rebounds!" "Make so&so stop jacking up shots!"... I'm the GM of The Forever, not George Karl. Still though, Frankman is the best man for the job and you guys will be just fine with him at the helm.

DY_nasty said:
LOL

It aint got shit to do with that. I just needed a change of scenery, my dude Noel knows how to party. :D

I got tired of all that "Bring in somebody!" "Stop picking on me for not getting rebounds!" "Make so&so stop jacking up shots!"... I'm the GM of The Forever, not George Karl. Still though, Frankman is the best man for the job and you guys will be just fine with him at the helm.

We won't be fine, we will be better.

woodchuck

if you're just going to switch teams like that, maybe you should have ensured your team would have a full roster first?

fuck. i want willie back. i dont want this benedict arnold on my team

DCX

DCX
woodchuck said:
if you're just going to switch teams like that, maybe you should have ensured your team would have a full roster first?

fuck. i want willie back. i dont want this benedict arnold on my team
Will wasn't training...because of him we dropped to College B, this has been my plan all along is to bring in a new PG, i have been working the free agents lists and all, it just so happen that Felton was in the market.

The GM of the Forever is now the PG of the forever. He is looking to fit in and is willing to make this work. Give it a shot.

All is well, trust in you leader.

DCX

DCX

DCX
woodchuck said:
fantastic. we also lost our level 2 team chems. it'll take like 24 days again to get it back.
The season is almost over, we'll have those chems back as soon as the new season starts. Relax friend. All is good.

DCX

DY_nasty said:
LOL

sonofabitch!

Top Bottom