• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Banned
DCX said:
220 GAF CHamp Rd
We Win, You Lose 11011

DCX

Sorry, but I do believe that is the current ACEN residence.

Not only is ACEN the best team in the GAFleague, but we are the best franchise as well. You don't see this kind of shit in our haus!

DCX

DCX
Enron said:
Sorry, but I do believe that is the current ACEN residence.

Not only is ACEN the best team in the GAFleague, but we are the best franchise as well. You don't see this kind of shit in our haus!
Start packing you bags cause we're moving in.

DCX

Enron

Banned
stabbing people in the back, recruiting the best players off other teams on the sly, this is how 2.0 does business? ACEN builds teams the right way, through the organization! DCX = Danny Snyder!!!!!!!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Enron said:
stabbing people in the back, recruiting the best players off other teams on the sly, this is how 2.0 does business? ACEN builds teams the right way, through the organization! DCX = Danny Snyder!!!!!!!

Flattery will get you nowhere...

:D

DCX

DCX
Enron said:
I stabbed no one in the back, and i didn't recruit Felton, he was Ready for a move serveral posts ago. 2.0 was built from the ground up using parts from Neogaf and TeamGAF. ACEN and Barons are the two premier leagues until now. Don't resist.

DCX

DY_nasty

Naw, ACEN has really been the only premier team. You guys forget that the Barons were made last and most of the losses they took were when they still had a short roster. I had to do a assload of recruiting and shit to turn that team into what it was. Shit, you guys feel free to count up all the roster moves I pulled out my ass and when you're done...

TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE

stats not up to date.
64phrb.jpg

woodchuck

Jamesfrom818 said:
Booth is tearing it up on D. 8 steals with 2 minutes for him.

damn straight! noel had 6 steals also.

why are blocks counted and not steals? with a block, the other team can still get the O rebound

Felton had 7 assists. i may not like the move, but i'll support any player wearing the 2.0 jersey

is this the closest anyone has come to a quality triple double: 10 pts, 11 rebounds, 8 steals

AirBrian

Wait, WTF happened? My chemistry partner is gone. :-(

Felton, I hope you're ready to pass it big boy Popeye! Felton and Popeye together forever!

Get yo' spinach ready!

towink.gif

"I was shocked when I heard he left" starting center and interim GM Jerome James said after the game. "But we can't worry about this latest defection and we have to concentrate on improving ourselves and getting to the playoffs."

James refused to comment on potential rumors he has made inquiries on obtaining Dennis Rodman.
p1.tnt.jpg

Charles: I wonder how them boys at OKC are doing in the hospital.
Kenny: What do you mean, Chuck?
Charles: Y'now, considering they were shivved in the back twice.

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:
oh and...

Team NeoGaf 2.0: 518 Rating

ACEN: 509 Rating

yeah, thanks to us getting stuck playing a playground team tonight. How the hell they ended up on the schedule, who knows. Don't accept challenges from Playground teams!

Congrats, it only took you like a month to catch us! (we still have more quality wins :D)

DCX

DCX
Back in Black bitches! We are back in College A, back to back wins against good comp and the ratings shows it! The fact that ACEN has a better quality wins record is due to the fact we played quality opponets since the word go, you guys feasted on Playground for the better part of your schedule, but i digress. 2.0 swept GAF League teams and is well on it's way towards a Pro League. By the way, 7ast from our newly acquired PG and Noel had another breakout game!

DCX

Enron

Banned
DCX said:
Back in Black bitches! We are back in College A, back to back wins against good comp and the ratings shows it! The fact that ACEN has a better quality wins record is due to the fact we played quality opponets since the word go, you guys feasted on Playground for the better part of your schedule, but i digress. 2.0 swept GAF League teams and is well on it's way towards a Pro League. By the way, 7ast from our newly acquired PG and Noel had another breakout game!

DCX

Hey, we all can make Pro soon too if we dump our lower-point players and steal other team's captains!

DY_nasty

Did you guys think I was just talking out my ass when I was trying to bring Jobber in? Its not happening. The only possible scenario where he may come in is if he decides to ride the drama wave that I left in my wake. Even then, he still sucks. Its not a case where Foye didn't fit into a situation or Eaton just needing a place to shine... he always sucked. The team he was with shuffled the line-up more than we did with Randolph. He's nothing more than a stop-gap solution and team point buffer.

But feel free to bring him in! Not like I'm the GM or anything...

DY_nasty

I want to know how Eaton got held to 1 rebound. That shit is amazing.

:lol @ Mason chucking up garbage still

AirBrian

Man, Popeye was thinking about retiring after this season, but the recent events/drama have made him reconsider. I think the old man has another season left in him! :lol

DY_nasty said:
I want to know how Eaton got held to 1 rebound. That shit is amazing.

:lol @ Mason chucking up garbage still

It's because you and Randolph's worthless ass left our leadership. Way to go, you whore sellout.

Clutch performance by The Machine tonight.

Code:
Date         	FGM-A  	        3PM-A  	FTM-A  	REB  	AST  	ST  	BK  	TO  	PTS
8/27/2008 	12 - 18 	0 - 0 	1 - 1 	1 	0 	5 	0 	1 	25

11 points in the final 6 minutes to secure the W.

aznpxdd said:
Oh yeah kinda forgot but...via...where the hell is 2.0's logo?!
2.0 related? fuck you man! fuck you!
i've been busy working massive overtime of late. i'll try to make some time this weekend with the 3-day holiday.

Top Bottom