• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Covid 19 Thread: [no bitching about masks of Fauci edition]

All of our treatments need to be administered very soon after symptoms develop. The Regeneron antibodies are pretty effective when given early. But people are sitting at home until they feel like they are about to die. By the time they go to the hospital, they have developed full blown pneumonia and their lungs are fucked.
So how much does this Regeneron cost hospitals per patient and how available is it now?

Thaedolus

If this is accurate then I feel sorry for his wife and kids. The selfishness and willful ignorance involved is just too much though. The guy cost his kids a life with their father just because he was too stubborn or too stupid to get a vaccine.

The unpreventable tragedies are bad, but the worst kind of tragedy is the one that was seen coming and happened anyways
I agree, I feel awful for the kids.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I thought this interview on Rebel Wisdom might be interesting. In it a former member of the FLCCC (a group promoting the use of the now infamous 'horse dewormer' Ivermectin) speaks out about what's going on behind the scenes and I think it paints a decent picture of how anti-vaxxers 'hijack' what was originally a group intended to quickly exchange information about potential treatments for covid in the face of a looming pandemic.

I feel kind of bad about posting some of the Dark Horse stuff here myself. I guess I put to much faith in Bret & Heather's ability to think critically.

Good video. At 42 minutes in he talks about the "spike protein is toxic" idea that we discussed back in June. He debunks it just like I did back then.

Zefah gave me a lot of pushback on that point and wasn't listening to my explanation very well.

Kilau

Went to give my doggo her pills today and never really noticed the drug name until now.
XDbq8fI.jpg

Guess she won’t get covid.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Eric Weinstein makes a good point here:

I very often call it "reflexive contrarianism" where the idea is that a bad contrarian attempts to put a minus sign in front of whatever it was that was said by the mainstream and hopes that that's right because the mainstream is always wrong. That doesn't work for myriad reasons, but in particular one thing is it means you're under the control of the mainstream because you're reflexively simply negating them at all times, and very often the most actually heterodox and difficult thing for somebody who's in that space is to say "I actually think the mainstream is correct about something".

"Contrarian first, think later" strategy is just another form of confirmation bias group think. So many people fall under that flawed epistemology and deceive themselves into thinking they're practicing academic "skepticism".

Toons

Because of that idiots selfishness and headedness his unborn child will grow without his father. Unbelievable. Way to fail your own legacy. He was focused more often "getting the word out" than ensuring his own kids would have their dad with them. Heart goes out to those kids.

QSD

Yeah this is an older video from when David Fuller (of Rebel Wisdom) was still trying to figure out what was true. I think it's safe to say he's decided against Ivermectin since, partially because it has become some kind of talisman of the vaccine hesitant (even while its promotion was originally only intentioned to provide some kind of early treatment, *never* to replace vaccination). I don't think Tess Lawrie comes across as very convincing. When David asks her what it would take for her to believe Ivermectin doesn't work, she just responds with "Ivermectin works" which is something of a red flag to me, signaling someone who's gone all-in and can't even consider a counterfactual.
Good video. At 42 minutes in he talks about the "spike protein is toxic" idea that we discussed back in June. He debunks it just like I did back then.

Zefah gave me a lot of pushback on that point and wasn't listening to my explanation very well.
Like I said then, for me, this is so far outside my area of expertise that I'm left basically just wondering who to trust when I see these kind of arguments. I've lost trust in Bret and Heather now though.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Like I said then, for me, this is so far outside my area of expertise that I'm left basically just wondering who to trust when I see these kind of arguments. I've lost trust in Bret and Heather now though.

I like Bret and Heather in general, and I've been following Bret's journey ever since the Evergreen debacle. I think he's a smart guy and a good thinker. But that doesn't mean he's always right about everything.

For lack of a better way to express this - I don't really trust anyone, even the people I like, and especially if they're talking about a subject outside of their expertise. Once looking at the arguments from all sides, I quickly noticed that Bret put a lot of stock in Steve, and that Steve was saying a lot of inaccurate and very easily checkable things, which in my book is a big red flag. Then I noticed that Bret was insulating himself from contrary opinions, which is another red flag.

In the end, he could be totally right about "ivermectin good vaccines bad", but I would still maintain that the pathway to get there was not epistemologically sound.

Lucky8BB

Banned

My uncle works at mount sinai hospital (this is one on the biggest hospitals in NYC) and he told me the vast majority of covid deaths in NYC are in fully vaccinated group, so I no longer believe in such claims like close to zero chance of dying thanks to vaccines.

According to the recent UK gov data 3/4 covid delta variant deaths are in vaccinated group (table on page 18).

402 deaths out of 47 008 cases in vaccinated, and 253 deaths out of 151 054 cases in unvaccinated group. What's even more worrying more and more people started dying not because of covid, but because of covid vaccines.

Coroner has confirmed covid vaccine was to blame, and I wonder how many people in totall have died already as direct result of taking this covid vaccines.

02e0d9f47e254c5e29cf58acb4ac60a4.jpg

In Europe we have already 21,765 death reports after taking covid vaccines, but we have to remember these reports dont include information from investigations into reported cases, so it's still unknown how many people have indeed died as a direct result of taking these vaccines.

8c74ac8bbbc6589186af06d1638e597f.jpg

In USA VAERS data is even more worrying, because CDC is clearly manipulating their data. They had 11,405 death reports and one whistleblower from inside the government has come forward alledging (in sworn testimony) that the real numbers are much higher than that (45,000 instead of 11,405). But now CDC is saying they experts did some mistake, so they "only" have 6000 reports. Current data from USA look very strange next to Europe data (21,766 death reports), or even Brazil data (over 32,000 death reports).

According to this study VAERS is only reporting less than 1% of adverse events from vaccines, so if we want to believe current CDC data (6000 reports), then it means 600,000 deaths. Such unprecedented numbers are worrying to me, because I dont remember any other vaccine in history with such huge number of reported deaths. All vaccines combined over few decades have killed less people than covid vaccines in just one year and no one will tell me that's normal (there was one famous doctor in my country, who thought this is normal, but he is dead now after his 2'nd dose). And media want me to believe these vaccines are safe? All medics in my family get the jab, but not because they wanted to, but because they were forced to take it and now they are warning me to never make the same mistake LOL. This whole situation is like a comedy! And politicans wonder why so many people still dont want to get the job. There's no way I'm going to risk my health and get the covid jab just because media and politicans want me to do so. I have already beat covid in one day thanks to excellent treatment from my uncle, and there's not even one study that suggest artificial immunity is better than natural immunity.

I also want to talk briefly about factcheckers, because something tells me they are hiding the truth. I'm sure many people still remember nurse Tiffany Dover who fainted on live on camera. Factcheckers were saying she is well but to this day no one heard from her. Lately some people called to Tiffany emplyer and they even refuse to answer if she is even still alive FEW MONTHS AFTER HER STRANGE DISSAPERING. In my book Tiffany Dover is dead until I will see her well and alive, because I no longer believe factcheckers.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
My uncle works at mount sinai hospital (this is one on the biggest hospitals in NYC) and he told me the vast majority of covid deaths in NYC are in fully vaccinated group, so I no longer believe in such claims like close to zero chance of dying thanks to vaccines.
Nope. Very wrong.

vRM3bUF.jpg
eMcNy8H.jpg

Also, hey let's see what the hospital itself has to say about this.

• New York, NY
  • (August 12, 2021)

Mount Sinai Health System today announced that all faculty and staff will be required to get the first shot of the vaccine by September 13. Leaders at the largest health system in New York City made the decision amid increases in cases caused by the rapid spread of the Delta variant and as an added measure to protect faculty and staff who have worked tirelessly caring for patients during this pandemic.

And the right thing to do for our communities—and our Mount Sinai family—is to make sure we are all vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccines are simply the best protection we have against this virus, and our patients deserve the best.

FunkMiller

Because of that idiots selfishness and headedness his unborn child will grow without his father. Unbelievable. Way to fail your own legacy. He was focused more often "getting the word out" than ensuring his own kids would have their dad with them. Heart goes out to those kids.

Silver lining is that the poor kid won’t grow up under his influence.

He will grow up with a mother with a huge hospital bill though.

QSD

I like Bret and Heather in general, and I've been following Bret's journey ever since the Evergreen debacle. I think he's a smart guy and a good thinker. But that doesn't mean he's always right about everything.

For lack of a better way to express this - I don't really trust anyone, even the people I like, and especially if they're talking about a subject outside of their expertise. Once looking at the arguments from all sides, I quickly noticed that Bret put a lot of stock in Steve, and that Steve was saying a lot of inaccurate and very easily checkable things, which in my book is a big red flag. Then I noticed that Bret was insulating himself from contrary opinions, which is another red flag.

In the end, he could be totally right about "ivermectin good vaccines bad", but I would still maintain that the pathway to get there was not epistemologically sound.
I generally agree with everything you said here. The jury on Ivermectin seems to be leaning toward it not working, and I feel it's important to stress this because it's become very clear to me that many people (thanks to Bret & Heather) want to believe it's an alternative to vaccination, and it doesn't seem to be. Reports of people dying due to going all-in on Ivermectin are becoming commonplace, and Dark Horse is obviously a very important source for many of them.

The podcast with Steve I never really watched at the time, as I was already vaccinated in April/May and it didn't seem relevant to me personally. What I saw later of it though really made me worry, as the guy is just making these wild allegations, the most egregious of which was about babies brains being split open due to vaccines with very little pushback from Bret. This is basically what I was talking about before, these are the nasty tactics of the OG anti-vaxxers. Bret should really have known better than to give this Steve guy a free platform.

The problem of epistemology is a tough one, as even for you I would say the buck stops somewhere. Do you check whether studies you read/cite are methodologically sound? Do you check whether the trials that are being reported on actually happened? Can you? To me, anyone who claims that trust isn't a huge part of the problem here, and it's all just in the data is to some extent simply kicking the can down the road.

Thaedolus

My uncle that works at Nintendo said Shigeru Miyamoto developed the virus in the mushroom kingdom and intended for it to stay there but some asshole Italian plumber got infected with it then vacationed in Wuhan so that’s how it got out, real tragic stuff anyway I don’t trust old Shiggy anymore

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I generally agree with everything you said here. The jury on Ivermectin seems to be leaning toward it not working, and I feel it's important to stress this because it's become very clear to me that many people (thanks to Bret & Heather) want to believe it's an alternative to vaccination, and it doesn't seem to be. Reports of people dying due to going all-in on Ivermectin are becoming commonplace, and Dark Horse is obviously a very important source for many of them.

The podcast with Steve I never really watched at the time, as I was already vaccinated in April/May and it didn't seem relevant to me personally. What I saw later of it though really made me worry, as the guy is just making these wild allegations, the most egregious of which was about babies brains being split open due to vaccines with very little pushback from Bret. This is basically what I was talking about before, these are the nasty tactics of the OG anti-vaxxers. Bret should really have known better than to give this Steve guy a free platform.

The problem of epistemology is a tough one, as even for you I would say the buck stops somewhere. Do you check whether studies you read/cite are methodologically sound? Do you check whether the trials that are being reported on actually happened? Can you? To me, anyone who claims that trust isn't a huge part of the problem here, and it's all just in the data is to some extent simply kicking the can down the road.
At this point, I am mostly neutral on ivermectin, with a slight optimism that maybe it'll have some positive effect, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part. The retracted study didn't do it any favors. I'll wait to see the conclusions of the larger studies that are currently underway. What I do know, however, is that the handling of the discussion over it, and the overhyping of its capabilities has led to a lot of harm with people trying to self medicate.

I try to skim over the method and see if any red flags pop out. I can't really know for sure if the study actually happened, but I can keep a lookout for retractions. There are investigators who are better equipped at verifying these things, as we can see with the debate over if some of the previously cited ivermectin studies actually happened, but for the most part I trust that the published studies are reliable enough, and that the pre-prints at least pass the sniff test. If other experts who are better equipped than me at interpreting the data find it credible, then that is a big green flag for me too. We aren't all going to be an expert at every single subject in the world, so trust is definitely part of the glue that holds this institutional knowledgebase together. We need to make sure to keep our own knowledge up to snuff and hone our bullshit detectors so that we, as individuals, and in as much capacity as we can muster, do our best to fact check our own beliefs and test the credibility of those we look to for guidance.

Looking back at the posts I did about this subject in June, this was my underlying motivation for directing the conversation as I did - out of respect for everyone's personal decision-making and to hopefully spur them to check their own assumptions. You and Zefah and others had a problem with my tone, however, so that didn't work out as planned. If you read my posts again, I hope that your internal voice that represents my words is heard in a friendlier manner, as I honestly was intending.

CAB_Life

I thought I was done with this thread, then this came out:

As suspected, being overweight (as well as the other conditions studied) is detrimental on all levels, even inhibiting the effectiveness of vaccines.

If we really want to minimize this disease to the level of a seasonal flu, an aggressive health strategy is needed in conjunction with any immunization protocol. One has to wonder if eradication is the goal given how available this knowledge was and continues to be and how little our governments act on "the science".

Edit: If you read through the study the disproportionate effects occur more in relation to adipose tissue around the waist. So it's not just about being fat, you can have the skinny-fats too (a spare tire) and have similar risks.

Last edited:

reksveks

402 deaths out of 47 008 cases in vaccinated, and 253 deaths out of 151 054 cases in unvaccinated group. What's even more worrying more and more people started dying not because of covid, but because of covid vaccines.
402/655 = 61.3% deaths in the vaccinated set across all ages
13/61 = 21.3% deaths in the vaccinated set for people under 50
389/604 = 64.4% deaths in the vaccinated set for people over 50

95% of England* over 50 vaccinated so that is 64.4% deaths vs 95% vaccinated
64% of England* under 50 vaccinated so that is 21.3% deaths vs 64% vaccinated

* can't find a link to the NHS total, only found NHS England numbers but that's cause i am bad at googling.

Last edited:

zaanan

Banned
I gave you the source right here dude. Quit moving the goalposts.

mm7014e1_COVID19ProvisionalMortality_IMAGE_31March21_v2_1200x675-medium.jpg
The article uses CDC data. Btw, if you think the CDC is free of political manipulation, I have a bridge to sell you. It just takes a little independent thinking and digging to get the full story. Whatever are they teaching in schools these days?

FireFly

According to the recent UK gov data 3/4 covid delta variant deaths are in vaccinated group (table on page 18).

There were 3,440 unvaccinated people over 50 in that sample, compared with 21,472 vaccinated! Given that the over 50 group is at much higher risk, it hardly seems surprising that there were many more deaths. Let's look at the Case Fatality Rate for over 50's:

Unvaccinated: 205/3440 = 5.96%
Vacinated: 389/21472 = 1.8%

So the vaccinated group of over 50's had 1/3 the chance of dying of the unvaccinated one, given a confirmed diagnosis. And that doesn't include those who either didn't catch COVID because of the vaccine or caught a mild illness and so didn't get tested.

Now it's true that the CFR is slightly higher for the under 50 vaccinated group, however given the difference hinges on a handful of deaths (only 13 died in the vaccinated group), it is likely not statistically significant.

What's even more worrying more and more people started dying not because of covid, but because of covid vaccines.

Early evidence indicates the blood clot risk is much greater among those who have contracted COVID, than those who have been vaccinated.

Last edited:

Coroner has confirmed covid vaccine was to blame, and I wonder how many people in totall have died already as direct result of taking this covid vaccines.

02e0d9f47e254c5e29cf58acb4ac60a4.jpg

In Europe we have already 21,765 death reports after taking covid vaccines, but we have to remember these reports dont include information from investigations into reported cases, so it's still unknown how many people have indeed died as a direct result of taking these vaccines.

8c74ac8bbbc6589186af06d1638e597f.jpg

In USA VAERS data is even more worrying, because CDC is clearly manipulating their data. They had 11,405 death reports and one whistleblower from inside the government has come forward alledging (in sworn testimony) that the real numbers are much higher than that (45,000 instead of 11,405). But now CDC is saying they experts did some mistake, so they "only" have 6000 reports. Current data from USA look very strange next to Europe data (21,766 death reports), or even Brazil data (over 32,000 death reports).

According to this study VAERS is only reporting less than 1% of adverse events from vaccines, so if we want to believe current CDC data (6000 reports), then it means 600,000 deaths. Such unprecedented numbers are worrying to me, because I dont remember any other vaccine in history with such huge number of reported deaths. All vaccines combined over few decades have killed less people than covid vaccines in just one year and no one will tell me that's normal (there was one famous doctor in my country, who thought this is normal, but he is dead now after his 2'nd dose). And media want me to believe these vaccines are safe? All medics in my family get the jab, but not because they wanted to, but because they were forced to take it and now they are warning me to never make the same mistake LOL. This whole situation is like a comedy! And politicans wonder why so many people still dont want to get the job. There's no way I'm going to risk my health and get the covid jab just because media and politicans want me to do so. I have already beat covid in one day thanks to excellent treatment from my uncle, and there's not even one study that suggest artificial immunity is better than natural immunity.

I also want to talk briefly about factcheckers, because something tells me they are hiding the truth. I'm sure many people still remember nurse Tiffany Dover who fainted on live on camera. Factcheckers were saying she is well but to this day no one heard from her. Lately some people called to Tiffany emplyer and they even refuse to answer if she is even still alive FEW MONTHS AFTER HER STRANGE DISSAPERING. In my book Tiffany Dover is dead until I will see her well and alive, because I no longer believe factcheckers.

from where the ever-loving fuck do you lot keep crawling out of?

Belgorim

There were 3,440 unvaccinated people over 50 in that sample, compared with 21,472 vaccinated! Given that the over 50 group is at much higher risk, it hardly seems surprising that there were many more deaths. Let's look at the Case Fatality Rate for over 50's:

Vaccinated: 205/3440 = 5.96%
Unvacinated: 389/21472 = 1.8%
Your labels are swapped.

Lucky8BB

Banned
Nope. Very wrong.

vRM3bUF.jpg
eMcNy8H.jpg

Also, hey let's see what the hospital itself has to say about this.

• New York, NY
  • (August 12, 2021)
Fully vaccinated means 2 doses. People with one dose also qualify as not fully vaccinated. People who present such data knows very well what they are doing and they only going to tell you what they want you to belive. Sometimes they are even cought fabricating data. Here's good example.

So I'm considering every possible scenario when I look at data. Also what CDC did lately with their VAERS data is totally unacceptable and it shows how easily government sources can manipulate it's data.

Of course you can believe the official narrative, but I believe my family who work in mount sinai hospital and knows how the reality look like from the inside. I can see similar reports across the world, and not just in UK, so I dont need to trust just my uncle. Dont blame me for being sceptical, but media totally destroyed my trust when it comes to official narrative.

a2655f1224185a78c512171bbaeaef27.png
283fa9cc74964bb214173a4693d06419.jpg

Goverment sources can fake studies and it's data, but it's harder to hide people deaths. For many months media in my country didnt wanted to report about "mysterious" deaths soon after covid jabs, because it was easy to ignore tragedies of some unknown people. For example 21 year old woman (perfectly fit and without any underlying conditions) from my city died just two days after vaccination and her family is 100% sure vaccine was to blame, because this young woman felt sick just few minutes after vaccination. Not even a single goverment controlled media reported about this death because they want people to believe these vaccines are safe. These days however even athletes started dying, so media in my country are forced to report about such tragic events... BUT they always "forget" to mention this people have received covid vaccine lately. Fortunately families of these deceased athletes often try to talk about it, so the evidence is there if someone want to look for it.

One athlete even wrote on his FB before dying covid vaccine is responsible for his ilness and because he sensed things will not end well for him he even asked people to put specific flowers on his grave (IDK whats the name of these flowers in english).

What's even more tragic this athlete was known by his PRO VACCINE statements. He wanted covid vaccinations to be compulsory. He even made a very bad joke from people like me (who have their doubts about these SPECIFIC vaccines) the same day of his first dose. He was writing jokes on his FB profile like "chip from Gates started working" and it looks like he was indeed right after all LOL. This is tragedy at it's finest.

And who will take responsibility for such tragic deaths? In my country country they are asking people to take the risk and get the covid jab, but later on no one want to take responsibility for evenual adverse reactions. Australia prime minister has said it's people fault if they have adverse reaction after covid jab, because they arnt forcing people to take it and it's our job to get informed consent.

That's exactly what I did and I will never risk my health just because some politicants want me to do it, and especially when they are forcing me to do it.

24031c026df12cd68b938fb53fc93bd2-2.jpg

I dont want to end like this

images-jpeg.jpg

End especialy not like this (not in the near future at least).

CAB_Life

In America, freedom oftentimes smells like debt, unfortunately.
Bit of a tangent here...Debt is a consequence of financial irresponsibility in a free society. Most of the reason why there’s almost no lateral movement between the classes is because we do not teach people how to manage their money, how to work within a system, quite literally, predicated on financial savvy and gain. We live in a capitalist society and yet only the privileged few know or are educated in the mechanics of said society. Something upwards of 60% of all adults can’t even construct a budget and we no longer teach basic accounting—which is an essential skill—in schools. Instead, we’re too busy indoctrinating people in how to be reductionist, state-weaned, social media and identity fixated children.

QSD

At this point, I am mostly neutral on ivermectin, with a slight optimism that maybe it'll have some positive effect, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part. The retracted study didn't do it any favors. I'll wait to see the conclusions of the larger studies that are currently underway. What I do know, however, is that the handling of the discussion over it, and the overhyping of its capabilities has led to a lot of harm with people trying to self medicate.

I try to skim over the method and see if any red flags pop out. I can't really know for sure if the study actually happened, but I can keep a lookout for retractions. There are investigators who are better equipped at verifying these things, as we can see with the debate over if some of the previously cited ivermectin studies actually happened, but for the most part I trust that the published studies are reliable enough, and that the pre-prints at least pass the sniff test. If other experts who are better equipped than me at interpreting the data find it credible, then that is a big green flag for me too. We aren't all going to be an expert at every single subject in the world, so trust is definitely part of the glue that holds this institutional knowledgebase together. We need to make sure to keep our own knowledge up to snuff and hone our bullshit detectors so that we, as individuals, and in as much capacity as we can muster, do our best to fact check our own beliefs and test the credibility of those we look to for guidance.

Looking back at the posts I did about this subject in June, this was my underlying motivation for directing the conversation as I did - out of respect for everyone's personal decision-making and to hopefully spur them to check their own assumptions. You and Zefah and others had a problem with my tone, however, so that didn't work out as planned. If you read my posts again, I hope that your internal voice that represents my words is heard in a friendlier manner, as I honestly was intending.
Hmmm, this made me read back some more (on page 7 of this thread LOL, those were the days) and apparantly I did see some of the podcast with Steve (man my memory is just fucked) but I was already turned off by him in my original response. Anyway it didn't seem to me that our interactions were overly hostile, so no worries. In retrospect many the things you were pointing to in your mega post were certainly correct, I'm happy to give you credit for it.

Kilau

Jesus Christ, you’re almost a cliche, mate.

Get off social media. Seriously.

That Australian minister has Bell’s palsy. Fuck all to do with AstraZeneca vaccine.

Seriously. GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. It’s destroying your mind.
This thread has become a game of whac-a-troll

My dear sheep, dont ask any questions and just take your 3'rd (and soon 10'th dose) like your government say. I'm sure your health will get better with each dose, but I'm afraid your government will still want you to wear funny things like these:

9bd13e860ad5616d98e11d69685ee63f.jpg

ffd48c8801568794d1bd0a9544c56784.jpg

9c7ff54f632b948a898ec560baa3453e.jpg

c1b7e4c55ffa4a09650cbbaaca31fc3f.jpg

4e64ebdcc29cc242bdd10f7d99007ade.jpg

good, I’m glad my post got your attention more than posts actually trying to address your shite…that’s typical, now fuck off back into the crawl space and stroke that big freethinking brain of yours

FunkMiller

My dear sheep, dont ask any questions and just take your 3'rd (and soon 10'th dose) like your government say. I'm sure your health will get better with each dose, but I'm afraid your government will still want you to wear funny things like these:

Bet you’d wear one if your uncle told you to.

Last edited:

Kilau

Wtzc1Wq.gif

RAÏSanÏa

Maybe your government. Here that's unlikely due to people being able to think for themselves(except for satire sometimes that shit gets reposted as fact). new vaccines in the future will keep people safe as they have always done in the past and do now in developed nations. Data supported restrictions that work to keep cases low enough that hospitals manage during waves and economies remain open.
Manage like some nations manage measles , has been a strategy described and suggested.

Last edited:

FireFly

Funny considering modern social media is probably the most effective propaganda tool ever created. You get to call others sheep while algorithms feed you a steady diet of information that reinforces whatever narrative is currently best for keeping users engaged and clicking on ads. It's like the Matrix but instead of a nutrient drip you get a news feed.

Last edited:

Kilau

My state continues to shine. This idiot who ends up beating himself up didn’t want to wear a mask. In an airport. In Florida.

Where was security? I couldn’t understand what else he was saying but he dropped the n-word a few times.

Jaysen

Banned
Where was security? I couldn’t understand what else he was saying but he dropped the n-word a few times.
Not shocked at all when an anti-masker also turns out to be a racist. It was weird that an airport that’s usually crawling with security had none here.

Top Bottom