• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

Donos

Resume from boxmining.com http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

With a nice chart...
wechat-image_20170907uqokj.jpg

Donos

Man, that rise was a sure bet. Would have gotten some NEO for like 1k€ if i had the possibility. And the US is not even awake. Damn vacation :)

At least BNB also shows some signs of life.

syllogism

Can't access the NEO Council project report, but this quote in particular appears why it's going up again

Neo will complete a framework to raise tokens legally in all major markets by the end of 2017."

e: and it was also added to Bitfinex as an USD trading pair

Tk0n

neo shooting up like crazy right now. interessting seeing if this 3 week long downward trend can be reversed by nothing but slightly less bad news ;)

Sony

Nintendo
Grr... So fucking pissed that I sold my NEO looking at it now... not sure if I should buy :( Wonder if it will drop to the 50's again

Donos

That Bitfinex NEO/USD news is rather big for NEO. Damn, that missed opportunity in the morning, buying at 20€...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
NEO going crazy today. It was just $20 and now over $34. Yikes. I'll guess it stops over ...$50

commish

man, just because i had meetings with microsoft, doesnt mean im worth a billion $.
crypto is crazy.

True but "deeper partnership" does hint at being more than just a customer. I hope. Or it doesn't. I'm part of the problem.

Buy buy buy!

DKF590

BNB on a very nice ramp back up. Still kinda skeptical of the long term prospects after all the crashes, but it's nice to see it moving up again. Probably gunna ride the wave til it stalls and swap back to WTC.

Woke up this morning to look at my Blockfolio, and damn Neo made a nice bounce back up with some of the good news and bitfinex. Hopefully this is not temporary and can get back in the 30s and rebuild support there.

Glad I had split my original ANS/Neo profits with OMG and a few others. I see OMG having a nice upside in a year. Pivx doesn't seem to be too far behind.

Cipherr

Man, that rise was a sure bet. Would have gotten some NEO for like 1k€ if i had the possibility. And the US is not even awake. Damn vacation :)

At least BNB also shows some signs of life.

I bought it when I posted that last night before going to sleep. Woke up to a huge gain. lol. I didn't have much that I could maneuver into it but a free $90 is a free $90. Really wish I had more money on exchanges for that. It was just too much trouble to put more money on to the exchange to put it into Neo at 2am.

I don't plan on holding it anyways. Just taking the gain overnight and jumping back into my normals. Would have been nice.

I have never seen the crypto scene have so many alt coins at such high prices. I am seeing people who are the most tech inept friends I know mentioning Bitcoin on Facebook.

It has been said since Bitcoin was created and still holds true today that we are super early adopters. We are the 1%! (of people on earth who know what crypto even is)

🕶

Really exciting.

commish

I have never seen the crypto scene have so many alt coins at such high prices. I am seeing people who are the most tech inept friends I know mentioning Bitcoin on Facebook.

It has been said since Bitcoin was created and still holds true today that we are super early adopters. We are the 1%! (of people on earth who know what crypto even is)

🕶

Really exciting.

Yeah, we are in the pre-compuserve days. That's what I tell people when they ask if it's too late.

Investing in crypto will still be a niche thing as long as it's so hard to buy/sell/protect coins. It's not "hard" to nerds like us, but to people like my family, or 99% of my friends, it's just bewildering.

Cipherr

Nothing to see here...

cIQHTGX.jpg

Thats measured in bitcoin right? So 124 Bitcoin ($576,585) worth of an ARK sell wall right at $2.70? The length and depth of that sucker is unreal. Thats a LOT of ARK sell orders. Like... A whole lot. That's going to be hard to eat through.

Top Bottom