• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D.C. restaurant apologizes after hosting alt-right/nazi dinner with Sieg Heil-salutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHill

Banned
I wonder if Celebrity Big Brother didn't boot Tila after two days, if she would've been bonkers with this sort of stuff.

Madness

Wow, they're not even hiding it anymore. The millions of white Soviets, Poles, Jews, Brits, Americans who died fighting Nazi's must be so proud their descendents are making great again by idealizing a brutal dictator and his regime.

See, I can understand why we tend to favor the idea of calling them the alt-right in some instances, but these are literally Neo-Nazis, there should be no justification to use that terminology here.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
JPzx0WXl.jpg

NPRZ8bNl.jpg

Pretty much me every day...

Enco

stay safe all my jewish brothers and sisters out there. we're getting to the point where we're so far removed from the holocaust that anti-semitism was bound to pop back up in full force at some point. tbh it's already been bad for a good while in places like france and italy.
Clubs getting pretty big. Black people, Muslims, Mexicans and Jewish people...

So much hate... Pretty damn sad.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Know what I've noticed?

Anything related to BLM or police is getting swept under the rug now.

Police have been shot and murdered in different states in the past few days in what could be a coordinated attack.

Did anyone hear about the police in the Philando Castile case is getting charged now?

Extremely surprised the alt right isnt bringing this to the fore front more as proof they need Trump now more than ever.

God I hope I just didnt give some alt right lurker some ammo....

commedieu

Banned
Know what I've noticed?

Police have been shot and murdered in different states in the past few days in what could be a coordinated attack.

Did anyone hear about the police in the Philando Castile case is getting charged now?

Extremely surprised the alt right isnt bringing this to the fore front more as proof they need Trump now more than ever.

Jimcarrey.gif

sphagnum

Banned
Wow, they're not even hiding it anymore. The millions of white Soviets, Poles, Jews, Brits, Americans who died fighting Nazi's must be so proud their descendents are making great again by idealizing a brutal dictator and his regime.

And the president of Russia is responsible for funding a lot of them.

How about supplementing that apology with a fat donation check from the profits made hosting a Nazi rally? They may not have meant to allow these types of people in their establishment but they were more than happy to take their money eh?

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Holy shit 'Murica, your country is 100% off the fucking rails. You have literal white supremacist organizations thanking your president. This is actually insane.

djkimothy

What do veterans think of all this stuff. They sacrificed so much, and for what. Nazism to be reborn in the USA? What the fuck is wrong with you America?

FStubbs

Know what I've noticed?

Every single one of those shootings was by white men. That's why it's not being talked about. It'll make the news when/if a minority does the shooting.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
What do veterans think of all this stuff. They sacrificed so much, and for what. Nazism to be reborn in the USA? What the fuck is wrong with you America?

This is the part that hits me the hardest. Imagine being a holocaust survivor who escaped to America years ago, and is now watching this shit on the news.

Apathy

This restaurant is only "apologizing" for business reasons. They wouldn't have cared otherwise.

Tia is exactly what happens when ignorance and looks are valued over intelligence. She's everything that is wrong with education that people don't understand the atrocities the Nazis committed during WW2.

America, get your shit together. You were once the beacon that fought against these pieces of shit.

Stitch

Gold Member
Weird that so many know who Tila is but somehow don't know that she's been a braindamaged nazi conspiracist for years now.

Dabanton

This is why I've never gotten people in those countries who adore or flirt with Nazism

Your ancestorsand millions of others fought hard to defeat that worldview and these soft as cotton wool idiots are relaxed enough to be saluting like absolute idiots.

Would not be surprised if these same planks talk about respecting the troops.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Every single one of those shootings was by white men. That's why it's not being talked about. It'll make the news when/if a minority does the shooting.

You could be on to something. There was one shooting of a police officer by a black man in San Antonio. It's been on CNN and MSNBC throughout the day.

If these fuckers have their way my wife and child will be hung from trees. And they'll do the same to me but castrate me after. Fuck them. And anyone that makes excuses for them or downplays this.

"Alt-right" is a term invented by this scum specifically to obfuscate their true nature and help make white supremacy more palatable. I won't be using it any longer.

They been doing it. Like the "national policy institute" for their name. It's a way to normalize White supremacy.

Holy shit, I saw the photo and was like "shame that hot chick is an idiot" and then I scroll down to read that it's Tila fucking Tequila

What the fuck lol

Paz

What I find fascinating about the existence of literal Nazi groups that support Donald Trump is the way in which other Trump supporters handle the knowledge of their existence.

Just had to delete a tweet before because it started blowing up and the response from the 'right' was to spam me with information about how evil Muslim terrorists are and how Black Lives Matter is a front for assassins and the extinction of police officers.

Zero comments on the Nazis themselves and their support of Trump. People don't seem to actually care that they are NAZIS, they just treat them like any other political football. As if their existence is less meaningful if other awful things exist on the 'left', like some kind of balancing act.

Well, we already know that Tila Tequila is a neo-Nazi. Apparently they roll like that in some corners of Asia. I always wonder what happened if people dressed up as Hideki Tojo and went there with the flag of the rising sun.

Phased

Last I saw tila tequila was her crazy youtube videos about the illuminati and aliens or something watching her because she "knew the truth".

She legitimately lost her mind a long time ago.

hirokazu

How about supplementing that apology with a fat donation check from the profits made hosting a Nazi rally? They may not have meant to allow these types of people in their establishment but they were more than happy to take their money eh?
Their apology sounds a bit like bullshit to me. There's a protest outside our venue against the booked event, and you shut the door to ensure security. Fair enough.

But surely, you would've caught wind about what those protestors are demonstrating against. You'd look and say "Oh, the protestors are saying these people are neo-Nazis? These are not people I'd want to cater for. Sorry guys, party's over, we won't have you here."

To take their money and then apologize after the fact... yeah, okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom