• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

CyReN

listening

V9HCr.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
get lucky sucks ass compared to the 1st song

why on earth they chose that as a headline single i don't know

because it's a great song with a popular mainstream feature.

AH THIS INSTRUMENTAL BREAK AT 6MIN IN GIORGIO.

i have a new drum track to learn it seems.

jtb

Banned
Pretty sure Give Life Back to Music alone is better than all of Human After All combined.

Daft Punk redeemed :p

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Amazing to see the difference when it comes to pirating music compared to games.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
GUYS STOP PM BEGGING, CHANGE YOUR SHIT OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. THIS IS NOT THAT HARD TO FIND.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Every person who is begging for PMs better edit their posts or else your going to get banned. It happened before in this thread and you guys should know it's going to happen again. Edit your posts people.

Red UFO

Every person who is begging for PMs better edit their posts or else your going to get banned. It happened before in this thread and you guys should know it's going to happen again. Edit your posts people.
Mods can see posts pre-edit so they are already dead.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
The Game of Love is chill as fuck. Sounds like an AIR song. And Gorgio by Moroder is like an interview, lol.

Red UFO

Was just about to talk shit about the last half of Giorgio with the orchestra, but then it just goes to whole new level.

Top Bottom