• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

Red UFO

2SHeh.jpg

This is on the RAM page on iTunes now

Why doesn't clicking it do anything
Yep, it's on the UK one too. It also doesn't do anything there.

jtb

Banned
iTunes has a function and it serves that function. The only thing I don't like about it is that it runs like shit on Windows and even on my MBA it seems to take up more resources than... say, Spotify. But eh. I've never been philosophically opposed to iTunes or anything.

vulva

You didn't get the memo, it's cool to shit on iTunes

You didn't get the memo, people shit on things that are bad. iTunes runs great on a mac but last I checked the majority of home computers are running windows. Stands to reason that most people who have issues with it are on windows machines.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
iTunes runs great on windows for me. It's been my go to music player for years now.

Mit-

I put my music library on a faster-than-usual hard drive (15,000rpm or something? WD Raptor) and I am now fine with iTunes. Runs very fast. Memory usage is high. It's not like it's as bad as Firefox.

You didn't get the memo, people shit on things that are bad. iTunes runs great on a mac but last I checked the majority of home computers are running windows. Stands to reason that most people who have issues with it are on windows machines.

Maybe you didn't read my first post concerning iTunes, that explicitly said no one can say iTunes is a POS on the Mac, in fact you won't find a better mp3 manger on the Mac

I used IT for years and the countless hours this bloated shit caused trouble on my systems made my hair grey. Never again. (To be fair, always on Windows systems. On my Macbook it was OK.)

But it isn't a valid option now. Linux ftw.

vulva

Maybe you didn't read my first post concerning iTunes, that explicitly said no one can say iTunes is a POS on the Mac, in fact you won't find a better mp3 manger on the Mac

I saw your post. That's where the problem is. Not everyone uses a mac. It's like I mentioned in a previous post of mine, I'm glad my work gave me a macbook because of things like this stream but that doesn't mean I can't understand the frustration other people have.

GCNemesis

3 pm est

believe

I think that's the right time, I forget

If they wanted to be "clever", they could release the stream at time that jives with the bits 0 and 1, say 0101 PM PST?

2SHeh.jpg

This is on the RAM page on iTunes now

Why doesn't clicking it do anything

That's been on there for a couple of weeks. Saw it a while ago and thought I stumbled onto something special. To no avail :(

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Only one RAM can be greatest album named RAM after today...which one will it be?!?

Paul-McCartney-Ram-album-cover.jpg

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
It leaked on /mu/. Listening to it right now. I swear I'm not trolling.

People started posting "It leaked!" on the Daft Punk forums and crashed the site. I think GJ is correct on this one. Now please excuse me while I explode with excitement.

Top Bottom