• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
Okay this is hilarious.

This Account Has Been Suspended. Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Not only have the Daft Punk forums crashed but the entire site just got terminated by their service provider. I can't imagine how many of their users must be losing it right now. Seconds after the album leaked. Now onto the more important thing of listening to this album. I'm shaking in excitement right now.

Mordeccai

I am looking all over my little corner of the internet and cannot find the stream.

Its not live on iTunes, is it?

Looks like I misinterpreted, stream isn't live yet. I'll bide my time and wait for iTunes.

Cyklops

Neo Member
OHHHHH MAIIIIII GAAAWWWDDDD! THIS IS JUST ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

The first song is just the best way these two robots could have started any great album!

mfdup6svox7o.gif

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I feel like I travelled back in time after two songs in.

jtb

Banned
begging for PMs is bannable (see: a bunch of people who got banned in this very thread asking for the Giorgio (?) leak a couple days ago)

just use Google

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

the vibe on Girogio is thick like a shag fucking carpet.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everything i could have hoped for. Preordering vinyl from amazon now. Game over. Game over.

Sai-kun

Banned
Friendly reminder that asking for PMs is ban worthy. Don't wanna see y'all drown in the creek like PopGAF did awhile ago.

Edit: discussion of leaked content is fine though. Just can't ask for it or post it.

Top Bottom