• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy |OT| Nagito Komaeda's Wild Ride Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

What if... What if Izuru actually tried to protect Chiaki? They make it to the end, but then the third last survivor ups and kills her, and Izuru loses it and brutally murders that student and that is his first and only murder but it drives him to despair?

... LET ME HOPE AGAINST THIS DESPAIR

h0tp0ck3t

What if... What if Izuru actually tried to protect Chiaki? They make it to the end, but then the third last survivor ups and kills her, and Izuru loses it and brutally murders that student and that is his first and only murder but it drives him to despair?

... LET ME HOPE AGAINST THIS DESPAIR

Only that guy didn't kill Chiaki but just crippled her so she can become Miaya :D
I support this

h0tp0ck3t

Me in this thread today after it airs.

mash-f5.gif

GoldStarz

Only that guy didn't kill Chiaki but just crippled her so she can become Miaya :D
I support this

Except that's contrary to information that we already know. Soushun and Izuru were the sole survivors and Soushun was a hair away from death in the aftermath. If she gets in that game, she's either gonna get killed or that's your flag that something is seriously off.

h0tp0ck3t

Except that's contrary to information that we already know. Soushun and Izuru were the sole survivors and Soushun was a hair away from death in the aftermath. If she gets in that game, she's either gonna get killed or that's your flag that something is seriously off.

Maybe when they recovered the bodies they discovered she was still barely alive as well and she went into hiding

(me grasping at straws)

Burbeting

Banned
Future 3

The ruse cruise has already begun, I see.

Since the English subs aren't out yet:
Aoi didn't die, Gozu did

Sigh. I actually think that
letting Aoi live is a cop-out. I mean, future arc has to kill DR1 character at some point to raise the stakes, and since Yasuhiro doesn't seem to be around, Aoi was a great candidate.

DNAbro

Whelp that was an unneeded fake out. They never even talked about it. I wonder how Naegi gets out of this one. Seems obvious that someone stops Munakata somehow but I can't think of who would be able to do it. Maybe crazy Pharmacy girl busts in and does it.

Also her medicine transformation was completely unexpected. Very curious her history with the blacksmith and confectioner.

Well, Kodaka just trolled the entire fanbase. Hahaha.

Great Gozu's death was not unexpected, considering the franchise record with that type of character, but whoever is doing the killings has a twisted sense of humor. Also, seeing Hagakure outside the building just doing nothing is making me wonder what's going on - is the idiot plot armor that strong that the forces of despair ignore a posible threat like that?

And of course Munakata is pissed. In his eyes, the 78th class was just coddled by Junko while the entire world rot around him, but I don't see why is he trying to kill Makoto. Is he looking for a reaction of the mastermind, or is he fueled by the death of Chisa?

And of course Munakata is pissed. In his eyes, the 78th class was just coddled by Junko while the entire world rot around him, but I don't see why is he trying to kill Makoto. Is he looking for a reaction of the mastermind, or is he fueled by the death of Chisa?

At this point it's so persistent that part of me thinks his NG code is allowing Makoto to live.

GoldStarz

To be fair, that's always been more or less hinted to be the case, it's just now that subtext becomes actual text.

At this point it's so persistent that part of me thinks his NG code is allowing Makoto to live.
He still hasn't used any doors and was outright impractical (if not awesome) with his entrance into the Comm Room, I think his NG Code is not opening doors.

Permanently A

I don't trust Miaya for one goddamn second. She didn't show her NG code. She was doing the turning on purpose.

Well, Kodaka just trolled the entire fanbase. Hahaha.

Great Gozu's death was not unexpected, considering the franchise record with that type of character, but whoever is doing the killings has a twisted sense of humor. Also, seeing Hagakure outside the building just doing nothing is making me wonder what's going on - is the idiot plot armor that strong that the forces of despair ignore a posible threat like that?

Seeing Hagakure makes things really interesting. We had that theory that they were all moved to a different location since the knife in the wall is gone without a mark, but Hagakura should have noticed if the outside had suddenly changed right?

GoldStarz

I don't trust Miaya for one goddamn second. She didn't show her NG code. She was doing the turning on purpose.
I'll have to recheck Ep 2 to see if she turned left before.

Seeing Hagakure makes things really interesting. We had that theory that they were all moved to a different location since the knife in the wall is gone without a mark, but Hagakure should have noticed if the outside had suddenly changed right?
Easy, Hagakure's scenes were from a few hours/days/weeks ago.

I agree, that seemed pretty suspicious. After this prank, we can't trust anything that happens anymore
Not that we could earlier, considering the precedent set by DR1 and SDR2.

DNAbro

Seeing Hagakure makes things really interesting. We had that theory that they were all moved to a different location since the knife in the wall is gone without a mark, but Hagakura should have noticed if the outside had suddenly changed right?

Now that people pointed out Miaya didn't actually show it, I don't trust her. Still very possible that she is the mastermind.

And I do think that Hagakure thing is a fake out. It doesn't really make sense that they were able to change the whole building and set up.(Probably)

Permanently A

Its weird how they didn't even try to figure out who murdered Gozu. I mean the only possibilities are Aoi, Naegi and Miaya right? Since the room was barricaded?

Luigi87

Holy crap I feel trolled, lol

Great Gozu ;_;
He died so that Asahina's life could prevail.

Its weird how they didn't even try to figure out who murdered Gozu. I mean the only possibilities are Aoi, Naegi and Miaya right? Since the room was barricaded?

Makoto and Aoi wouldn't doubt each other, and AFATK Gekkogahara is bound to a wheelchair.

I wonder why every victim has bled from their left eye.

Edit: Sorry for the edits lol, I was positive they bled from the left but someone "corrected" me on another website that the blood was running from the right eye. I checked myself and yeah it's indeed the left eye.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
What a cop-out. Instead of taking the actually painful route of killing a survivor, they kill off the token hopeful character again. Yawn.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I can't watch this yet, but can someone give me the scoop on what's going on with my two faves, Kyoko and Gundham?

As long as Kyoko survives to the end of this conclusion (disappointed that the finale wasn't a 3rd game), I'm happy with whatever else happens.

It was a cop-out, and if they weren't going to kill Aoi anyway, the ep2 troll was entirely unnecessary. It's pretty lame to pull this.

HOWEVER.

The troll aside, I am very glad Aoi lives. I really, really don't want the DR1 cast to die. They've already gone through a death game, and their lives now come at the expense of others, especially for Aoi whom Sakura gave her life for...

I'm pretty invested in the characters, so I want them to live.

Permanently A

I wonder why every victim has bled from their left eye.

Edit: Sorry for the edits lol, I was positive they bled from the left but someone "corrected" me on another website that the blood was running from the right eye. I checked myself and yeah it's indeed the left eye.

Isn't Gozu bleeding from his right eye?

Bandai and Chisa were bleeding from the left but Gozu from his right

Also was Izuru putting flowers at someone's desk? ;_;

I think all deaths will be thematic, either with the eye symbolism or the knifes (I think both Chisa and Gozu were killed by the same type seen in the opening).

About the Izuru scene, I also thought the random flowers were weird. But if that's Hope's Peak, I think we'll see its significance in the Despair arc.

I mean the whole troll itself tells us that whoever the traitor or mastermind is, they really enjoy fucking with Makoto.
That was a very Junko-like action.

The Asahina troll fucking got me, I really thought she was dead but nope they had to kill my favourite new character off instead, all in all pretty decent episode really looking forward to the next one now.

PS: Was that Izuru laying flowers for
Chiaki
?

Luigi87

Asahina living was to give us hope, before crushing us with the despair of what happened to Great Gozu.

Kodaka really is the true Monokuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom