• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy |OT| Nagito Komaeda's Wild Ride Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused about Ryota Mitarai. Some of the released information confirms that he went to the 77th class (the despair class). So far we have the Ultimate Imposter pretending to be him and the real one hasn't appeared. His whole class fell in to despair, but he somehow managed to stay clean.

There are lot of curious things about Mitarai. He's an obvious Makoto expy to the point of being voiced by Makoto's stage play actor, he was personally scouted by Tengan, he wasn't originally supposed to be at Makoto's trial(and the attacks started when he got there), he's always on his phone, he's conspicuously missing from HPA during the Despair Arc, and then there's the brightest red flag of them all:

F2Nkrsm.png

I'm not saying he's the mastermind or traitor but there is something off about him.

If my read of DR0 is correct, despair was considered a talent too.

Yeah, the implications I got is the Steering Committee always knew they were Ultimate Despair, but kept up the cover story of their other talents to study them. Probably they thought you have to understand Despair to Understand Hope.

DNAbro

There are lot of curious things about Mitarai. He's an obvious Makoto expy to the point of being voiced by Makoto's stage play actor, he was personally scouted by Tengan, he wasn't originally supposed to be at Makoto's trial(and the attacks started when he got there), he's always on his phone, he's conspicuously missing from HPA during the Despair Arc, and then there's the brightest red flag of them all:

I'm not saying he's the mastermind or traitor but there is something off about him.

Had the idea that the Mitarai currently in Despair is actually the real one. He just lost weight currently. Also replaced by Ultimate Imposter at a different point.

No real reason to believe it but just an idea.

Though I do feel like we will be getting development of him soon. He's the only character so far who has had much and isn't dead.

UberTag

I noted it last week but it bears mentioning that neither him or Miaya make an appearance facing off against the Remnants of Despair in the opening conflict scenes of the Future arc, either. The Imposter does (on the opposing side, of course) but he's already switched over to impersonating Byakuya at that point.

Wasn't Chisa transferred to the Reserve Course at the end of Despair 4? She may not even have been present for the class being turned into Remnants.
If that was it, the anime would be over after last week's episode.
With Chisa positioned as the Despair arc's protagonist, I'm curious as to whether we'll see a time jump in that arc now that Chisa has been relegated to Reserve School duty. We'll jump ahead a few months following her probation period only for her to return to the 77th class to resume her teaching duties only to discover their behaviour drastically changed and Chiaki potentially missing (and possibly replaced by Izuru).

UberTag

Considering animator is right next to Kyoko, if the phone thing was suspicious she would have already noticed.
She's been keeping a mental log of noteworthy observations and hasn't outwardly spoken a single detail about any of them. I wouldn't take the fact that Kyoko hasn't remarked about Ryota's phone usage as a sign of it not being important. She didn't comment about the inexplicably restored wall in Episode 2 or about her observatons of the bodies, either.

She's been keeping a mental log of noteworthy observations and hasn't outwardly spoken a single detail about any of them. I wouldn't take the fact that Kyoko hasn't remarked about Ryota's phone usage as a sign of it not being important. She didn't comment about the inexplicably restored wall in Episode 2 or about her observatons of the bodies, either.

Probably because her NG code has something to do with her investigations. You have to nerf her somehow. This is Kyoko - she notices everything in her peripheral.

kewlmyc

That's why I think it can't be him. It'd be way too obvious.

h0tp0ck3t

With Chisa positioned as the Despair arc's protagonist, I'm curious as to whether we'll see a time jump in that arc now that Chisa has been relegated to Reserve School duty. We'll jump ahead a few months following her probation period only for her to return to the 77th class to resume her teaching duties only to discover their behaviour drastically changed and Chiaki potentially missing (and possibly replaced by Izuru).

Rather than just doing a full on jump maybe they could do something like Chiaki comes to see her periodically to get advice cause she can't keep shit together despite her best efforts. Each visit shows the class getting progressively worse. Maybe showing signs Chiaki is succumbing to despair

Rich!

I really do think the NG bracelets force the participants into killing. They go asleep, the killer is woken by the bracelet, and given a kill or die ultimatum. there's no single killer. Chisa, Gozu, and Seiko were killed by different members of FF.

It's the best way of showing the world how easily the world's hope, the future foundation, are corrupted. I also agree with Gozu potentially being chosen as the killer in ep2, only to refuse, letting monaca and the true mastermind kill him via his bracelet, string him up and play a prank on Makoto in the process with the one they intended to die - asahina. I think Kyoko will work this one out - we can't see the effects of the poison behind the mask.

Ponn

Banned
I really do think the NG bracelets force the participants into killing. They go asleep, the killer is woken by the bracelet, and given a kill or die ultimatum. there's no single killer. Chisa, Gozu, and Seiko were killed by different members of FF.

It's the best way of showing the world how easily the world's hope, the future foundation, are corrupted. I also agree with Gozu potentially being chosen as the killer in ep2, only to refuse, letting monaca and the true mastermind kill him via his bracelet, string him up and play a prank on Makoto in the process with the one they intended to die - asahina. I think Kyoko will work this one out - we can't see the effects of the poison behind the mask.

This sounds like a very plausible scenario and the one i'm going with as well. The only drawback is it makes King Douche Sword Guy ri-ri-ri...ri-ri-ri-ri...right.

h0tp0ck3t

You know what I'm on board with Nagito as mastermind. Who gets chosen to be the killer, whether they choose to kill someone or sacrifice themselves, seems awfully luck based don't you think?

FluxWaveZ

You know what I'm on board with Nagito as mastermind. Who gets chosen to be the killer, whether they choose to kill someone or sacrifice themselves, seems awfully luck based don't you think?

If there were multiple killers, why wouldn't the mastermind be manually selecting them every night phase?

DNAbro

If there were multiple killers, why wouldn't the mastermind be manually selecting them every night phase?

Cause that wouldn't be as fun now would it?

If the multiple killers idea is right I'm guessing the killers so far are Tengen, Monaca/Miaya, and Munakata.

The only way if it is true for Tengen to know would be to have killed in the first round.
Miaya wants to keep Naegi and Asahina alive to mess with them. Yet Asahina had the "knife" in her. I'm pretty sure that is just Monaca fucking with them for her own amusement.
Munakata would make sense if he got the drugs from Seiko.

Of course that's if the idea is right.

See, I just don't think that Tengan would have killed. It doesn't seem to me like he would have approved of it. If he killed Chisa, he would know that this would further spur Munakata towards extremes - an act that he has no desire to have happen. Further, it would be anti-climactic if the person that killed Chisa could not be confronted by Munakata when Munakata learned the truth. I do agree that Tengan was the one who woke up, but for me, it makes more sense to believe that Tengan woke up on the second night phase, chose not to kill, and instead Monaca/Miaya killed the Great Gozu. This is the most plausible explanation for me, especially when you consider that the rules make the explicit hint that someone besides the traitor is awake during the night phase.

So far, the second killer is the only one I'm sure of, and the second traitor is the only one I'm sure of. Munakata being the traitor/killer on the third night phase does seem plausible, but I'm leaning towards the idea that Seiko killed herself - which would make sense given the tone of the scene.

The first traitor (and presumed killer) I am not sure at all about.

1. Juzo could be it, but he's a bit too much of a knucklehead. His association with both Chisa and Munakata does leave open the possibility.
2. Ryota is very suspicious and dodgy
3. Munakata could be playing the long con
4. Chisa killed herself
5. Sixteenth participant
6. Koichi; though while I consider him suspicious, I do not know that I suspect him of killing anyone, just of being the mastermind.

As for them being hanged from the ceiling? Well, the answer is simple:

The killer isn't the hanger. We do not know the cause of death for any of these characters yet (Tengan and Bandai aside - speaking of which, I very much suspect something relating to Bandai, just because he, like Mukuro, was made an example of - though not in the same way). My theory is that the sixteenth participant cannot be affected by the sleep drugs, and is in fact responsible for hanging the participants who have been killed during the night phase. This is, of course, assuming that the killer alternates; another possible answer is that the killer's NG is "killing someone without hanging their corpse".

I just do not see it. The thing with it is, the only way that Tengan could know what he knows is if he was one of the people who woke up, and only two of those people exist. Therefore, he either woke up on the first phase and killed Chisa or woke up on the second phase and killed Gozu. As I discuss above, I just do not see Tengan killing Chisa in particular, because it would not benefit him (and he would have known this). The situation would only grow more dire with Munakata and drive him further into despair. As for the second night, I do not see Tengan ritualistically hunting down and killing the Great Gozu, particularly because he, to his death, was very much on Makoto's side in all of this, and killing Gozu would also not benefit his goals. Therefore, Tengan must have been awake during a night phase, but the people who died during this phase are people he would not have killed.

Sapientas

I just do not see it. The thing with it is, the only way that Tengan could know what he knows is if he was one of the people who woke up, and only two of those people exist. Therefore, he either woke up on the first phase and killed Chisa or woke up on the second phase and killed Gozu. As I discuss above, I just do not see Tengan killing Chisa in particular, because it would not benefit him (and he would have known this). The situation would only grow more dire with Munakata and drive him further into despair. As for the second night, I do not see Tengan ritualistically hunting down and killing the Great Gozu, particularly because he, to his death, was very much on Makoto's side in all of this, and killing Gozu would also not benefit his goals. Therefore, Tengan must have been awake during a night phase, but the people who died during this phase are people he would not have killed.
What about the idea that Tengan was picked as the second killer, but didn't kill anyone and Monaca was forced to kill Gozu, while taking the chance to play that trick with Asahina? We know that Gekkogahara (Monaca) is actually a robot and can't actually be affected by the bracelet so she obviously could. Plus the rules state only that someone needs to die during the "night" period, not necessarily the designated attacker.

The problem in this theory is the fact that Tengan wasn't punished (since I believe the rotating attacker needs to kill someone or else he dies).

What about the idea that Tengan was picked as the second killer, but didn't kill anyone and Monaca was forced to kill Gozu, while taking the chance to play that trick with Asahina? We know that Gekkogahara (Monaca) is actually a robot and can't actually be affected by the bracelet so she obviously could. Plus the rules state only that someone needs to die during the "night" period, not necessarily the designated attacker.

The problem in this theory is the fact that Tengan wasn't punished (since I believe the rotating attacker needs to kill someone or else he dies).

I actually addressed that in the part of my post before that; I do definitely feel that the case was that Tengan chose not to kill, and Monaca killed in order to force the game to continue. I do not necessarily agree that death is the alternative for not killing. There are a lot of reasons that go into that for me:

1. Tengan could only reasonably know the truth of the situation if he was one of the traitors (assuming that the killer alternates)
2. Tengan has no reason to want to kill Chisa or Great Gozu (in fact, killing them puts people who he wants to protect at risk)
3. Tengan is extremely brave, as is exhibited when he tries to sacrifice his own life to stop Munakata. Therefore, I do not feel that Tengan would have chosen killing over dying.

Thoraxes

I'm starting to think that Bandai could even be alive. Given that nobody else has violated the rule on their bracelets yet, what if his "death" was a ruse or necessary sacrifice for the greater "good" to just force them into thinking that they had to follow the rules or else? What if there was never any guaranteed death for breaking the rule on their bracelets? Scare them into thinking it's real from the start of the game, and it becomes easier to manipulate everyone into doing your bidding and sows seeds of distrust among each other by instantly heightening the stakes. That way the Future Foundation kills each other and brings more despair, while also eliminating the biggest threats to whoever the mastermind is.

Hell, there could be even more than one person in on it. This theory would give Tengan the ability to lie to Munakata (and us, the audience) because he thinks Tengan has to follow the rules or he dies.

The watches could just administer an anesthetic only.

Great episode, bummed that Seiko bit it, but it was glaringly obvious since the last episode of Despair.

Technically no one had to die because of the old man dying right? The game would have continued?

Hell, someone's bracelet condition could be that they always have to kill someone during the sleep phase.

I'm starting to think that Bandai could even be alive. Given that nobody else has violated the rule on their bracelets yet, what if his "death" was a ruse or necessary sacrifice for the greater "good" to just force them into thinking that they had to follow the rules or else? What if there was never any guaranteed death for breaking the rule on their bracelets? Scare them into thinking it's real from the start of the game, and it becomes easier to manipulate everyone into doing your bidding and sows seeds of distrust among each other by instantly heightening the stakes. That way the Future Foundation kills each other and brings more despair, while also eliminating the biggest threats to whoever the mastermind is.

Hell, there could be even more than one person in on it. This theory would give Tengan the ability to lie to Munakata (and us, the audience) because he thinks Tengan has to follow the rules or he dies.

The watches could just administer an anesthetic only.

If Bandai is alive and part of the masterminds it would be hilarious. If that's the case Kirigiri should know by now after examinig the "corpse".

If they are being told to kill, do you reckon they're given specific targets?

I don't think so but maybe they are manipulated in a way so the outcome is the one the mastermind wishes. That causes much more despair.

Thoraxes

If Bandai is alive and part of the masterminds it would be hilarious. If that's the case Kirigiri should know by now after examinig the "corpse".
Either alive or a willing, necessary sacrifice. I'm pretty interested in seeing what her deductions are either this upcoming episode or the next! If anyone can see through it all, it's her.

Sapientas

I actually addressed that in the part of my post before that; I do definitely feel that the case was that Tengan chose not to kill, and Monaca killed in order to force the game to continue. I do not necessarily agree that death is the alternative for not killing. There are a lot of reasons that go into that for me:

1. Tengan could only reasonably know the truth of the situation if he was one of the traitors (assuming that the killer alternates)
2. Tengan has no reason to want to kill Chisa or Great Gozu (in fact, killing them puts people who he wants to protect at risk)
3. Tengan is extremely brave, as is exhibited when he tries to sacrifice his own life to stop Munakata. Therefore, I do not feel that Tengan would have chosen killing over dying.
My bad then. Seems we agree on everything.

I feel that a punishment for the attacker (not necessarily death) makes perfect sense in the context of this killing game. They are coerced into killing, but at any time the random attacker can end the game by accepting his punishment. Of course, if Monaca actually played by the rules. For the rest of the world viewing it all it's pretty despair inducing.

Is anyone else just not really enjoying the Future Arc very much at all? I thought it had a strong first couple of episodes, but after that it started getting kinda predictable and dull, the sense of suspense and dread was pretty much gone, and the pacing slowed down to a crawl. Like, this last episode was absolutely the worst so far. Almost the whole episode was spent making Seiko seem as sympathetic as possible before killing her off at the end, which I could already see coming from a mile away after Despair 4. It almost felt like a waste of time, spending that much time with a character only for it to mean nothing. I'm sure it'll be used to develop Ruruka, but I really fucking hate Ruruka so that's not exactly something I'm anticipating. It could end up like Fuyuhiko, I guess, but Fuyuhiko was a mildly humorous asshole pre-redemption. Ruruka is just a straight up terrible, unlikeable person so far.

The scenes with Hagakure and Kirigiri, not having budged an inch from where they were last time, felt like they were just shoved in there to fill time or remind us that they exist. I can kinda forgive the Hagakure scene since it leads to the explosion and Izayoi discovering the secret door, but Kirigiri pretty much just sat down last episode and now we cut to her standing up. No one is doing anything interesting apart from Narukami and Juzo being bloodthirsty maniacs and the Seiko/Ruruyoi feud. There's still mysteries and unanswered questions, but the road to answering them is just overly padded and annoying, doubly so since all the likeable new characters are now dead. I was worried 12 episodes wouldn't be enough to wrap up the story for good, but now I'm thinking 12 episodes is a little too much. I'm not against slow pacing, but a story isn't exactly entertaining when most of its cast is pretty much frozen in time while a select few run around doing stupid shit.

Despair is like the exact opposite. It's imo fantastic so far and the next episode can never come soon enough. I also have the opposite worry with its episode count, that being that there's a lot of ground to cover and we're almost at the halfway point. I don't think they can fit in everything I wanna see, but at least there's a lot of stuff here that I want to see. I'm looking forward to the Future Arc's destination, but I'm not impressed with the journey so far. I already know how Despair Arc ends, but I'm at the edge of my seat for that journey. This difference in quality is a little frustrating.

Hopefully Future starts picking up the pace at the halfway point and doesn't just leave Narukami sitting there for three episodes while we get exposition on Fedora and Animator. I really wanted to enjoy both sides, but so far Despair is what I'm really looking forward to every week.

I'm enjoying Future far more than Despair tbh. Besides you should be watching both at the same time since it is practically the same anime.

Jazzem

Is anyone else just not really enjoying the Future Arc very much at all? I thought it had a strong first couple of episodes, but after that it started getting kinda predictable and dull, the sense of suspense and dread was pretty much gone, and the pacing slowed down to a crawl. Like, this last episode was absolutely the worst so far. Almost the whole episode was spent making Seiko seem as sympathetic as possible before killing her off at the end, which I could already see coming from a mile away after Despair 4. It almost felt like a waste of time, spending that much time with a character only for it to mean nothing. I'm sure it'll be used to develop Ruruka, but I really fucking hate Ruruka so that's not exactly something I'm anticipating. It could end up like Fuyuhiko, I guess, but Fuyuhiko was a mildly humorous asshole pre-redemption. Ruruka is just a straight up terrible, unlikeable person so far.

The scenes with Hagakure and Kirigiri, not having budged an inch from where they were last time, felt like they were just shoved in there to fill time or remind us that they exist. I can kinda forgive the Hagakure scene since it leads to the explosion and Izayoi discovering the secret door, but Kirigiri pretty much just sat down last episode and now we cut to her standing up. No one is doing anything interesting apart from Narukami and Juzo being bloodthirsty maniacs and the Seiko/Ruruyoi feud. There's still mysteries and unanswered questions, but the road to answering them is just overly padded and annoying, doubly so since all the likeable new characters are now dead. I was worried 12 episodes wouldn't be enough to wrap up the story for good, but now I'm thinking 12 episodes is a little too much. I'm not against slow pacing, but a story isn't exactly entertaining when most of its cast is pretty much frozen in time while a select few run around doing stupid shit.

Despair is like the exact opposite. It's imo fantastic so far and the next episode can never come soon enough. I also have the opposite worry with its episode count, that being that there's a lot of ground to cover and we're almost at the halfway point. I don't think they can fit in everything I wanna see, but at least there's a lot of stuff here that I want to see. I'm looking forward to the Future Arc's destination, but I'm not impressed with the journey so far. I already know how Despair Arc ends, but I'm at the edge of my seat for that journey. This difference in quality is a little frustrating.

Hopefully Future starts picking up the pace at the halfway point and doesn't just leave Narukami sitting there for three episodes while we get exposition on Fedora and Animator. I really wanted to enjoy both sides, but so far Despair is what I'm really looking forward to every week.

I think I'm more positive than you are on Future but I do agree the last couple of episodes have been inferior; it taking on more of an action slant has dissipated the tension somewhat, and you're right on some of the reptition getting tiring.

What if the 16th student is actually
Killer Killer AKA Takumi Hijirihara
?

It could explain all the ceiling shots and he may be the head of the 13th branch

h0tp0ck3t

I'm watching them as they air, obviously. I'm not dropping Future or anything, I'm just not really feeling it that much.

For me the killing off of any character that has some shred of decency is killing my interest. Aside Kyoko and Makoto (sorry Hina fans) I honestly don't care what happens to any of them.

What if the 16th student is actually
Killer Killer AKA Takumi Hijirihara
?

It could explain all the ceiling shots and he may be the head of the 13th branch

It's possible. Kodaka has hinted that Killer Killer will be important to DR3 in some way, and it is on the official timeline. I'm still behind, so I may have already missed something (although from checking updates sporadically I know that the FF Branch Heads are popping up more), but it probably has or will have some relevant background info at the very least.

For me the killing off of any character that has some shred of decency is killing my interest. Aside Kyoko and Makoto (sorry Hina fans) I honestly don't care what happens to any of them.

Yeah, I barely like any of the characters left. I'm only really praying for Kyoko to pull through, the rest I'm pretty eh about.

FluxWaveZ

What if the hidden person is
Mukuro Ikusaba... The sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in this school... The one they call the Ultimate Despair... Watch out for her.

What if the hidden person is
Mukuro Ikusaba... The sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in this school... The one they call the Ultimate Despair... Watch out for her.

I honestly wished that could be true. Was always a character that i thought would be a great fan fave with more character development.

Was mentioning in the anime thread, after checking this out, definitely enjoying Future Arc more. Despair Arc (2 episodes in) has basically been dumb fanservice through and through so far. :/

DNAbro

Was mentioning in the anime thread, after checking this out, definitely enjoying Future Arc more. Despair Arc (2 episodes in) has basically been dumb fanservice through and through so far. :/

First 2 episodes are like that. So far the rest were a lot more plot relevant.

Ponn

Banned
See, I just don't think that Tengan would have killed. It doesn't seem to me like he would have approved of it. If he killed Chisa, he would know that this would further spur Munakata towards extremes - an act that he has no desire to have happen. Further, it would be anti-climactic if the person that killed Chisa could not be confronted by Munakata when Munakata learned the truth. I do agree that Tengan was the one who woke up, but for me, it makes more sense to believe that Tengan woke up on the second night phase, chose not to kill, and instead Monaca/Miaya killed the Great Gozu. This is the most plausible explanation for me, especially when you consider that the rules make the explicit hint that someone besides the traitor is awake during the night phase.

So far, the second killer is the only one I'm sure of, and the second traitor is the only one I'm sure of. Munakata being the traitor/killer on the third night phase does seem plausible, but I'm leaning towards the idea that Seiko killed herself - which would make sense given the tone of the scene.

The first traitor (and presumed killer) I am not sure at all about.

1. Juzo could be it, but he's a bit too much of a knucklehead. His association with both Chisa and Munakata does leave open the possibility.
2. Ryota is very suspicious and dodgy
3. Munakata could be playing the long con
4. Chisa killed herself
5. Sixteenth participant
6. Koichi; though while I consider him suspicious, I do not know that I suspect him of killing anyone, just of being the mastermind.

As for them being hanged from the ceiling? Well, the answer is simple:

The killer isn't the hanger. We do not know the cause of death for any of these characters yet (Tengan and Bandai aside - speaking of which, I very much suspect something relating to Bandai, just because he, like Mukuro, was made an example of - though not in the same way). My theory is that the sixteenth participant cannot be affected by the sleep drugs, and is in fact responsible for hanging the participants who have been killed during the night phase. This is, of course, assuming that the killer alternates; another possible answer is that the killer's NG is "killing someone without hanging their corpse".

Tengan could have pretended to kill Aoi. I highly doubt that whole setup was just a 'trying to fuck with Makoto' thing. That will definitely tie into something and that could be it. The Monaca bot could have found out the deception and killed Great Gozu to continue the game and to send a sort of "fuck you" to Tengan for his deception instead of killing Aoi.

Tengan could have pretended to kill Aoi. I highly doubt that whole setup was just a 'trying to fuck with Makoto' thing. That will definitely tie into something and that could be it. The Monaca bot could have found out the deception and killed Great Gozu to continue the game and to send a sort of "fuck you" to Tengan for his deception instead of killing Aoi.

Hmm... I dunno, I don't think that stands to reason as much. Plus, why is Makoto's hand bloodied? Why would Tengan do that? It makes more sense that Monaca was trying to troll Makoto. Plus, Monaca probably can monitor a person's vitals - at the very least, Tengan probably suspected that this could be the case.

NeonZ

They were in a closed room there. Tengan would need to know secret doors and where they were in order to get there in the first place. It's very unlikely he had anything to do with that one, unless he was an actual traitor.

Also, I don't think that Tengan can be a killer of anyone, because I think that the identities of Seiko, Chisa, and Great Gozu's killers will be paramount to the story. As such, it would be anti-climactic if he killed any of them. Thus, assuming all people who died truly died, it cannot be:

Chisa
Great Gozu
Seiko
Tengan
Bandai

If we operate on the logic that the reveals will have any weight, anyway. Right now I'm pulling for Munakata as Seiko's killer (I didn't even see the post-credits scene until now so I didn't even realize he had her medicine; good thing I saw it lol), Monaca/Miaya as the Great Gozu's killer, and a third yet unknown person responsible for Chisa's death.

That said, Kyoko's hair is the best it is in the entire series.

UberTag

The English dub for Future 1 is out now. Anyone watch it?
I just finished scoping it out. It's competent enough but not great. Ian Sinclair as Juzo was the easy standout from the newbies. He's well-cast and has Juzo's characterization down. Mark Stoddard seems miscast as Tengan.

Greg Ayres' Monokuma is a tough sell... especially for people who've only been exposed to Brian Beacock's delivery. I'm a big fan of Greg from his work in BECK, Chrono Crusade, Super GALS! and just having a blast interacting with him in person but this will always feel like a poor impression. This is one area where the atypical absence of Monokuma from the killing game proceedings will wind up as a good thing.

I think I'm more excited to hear how the Despair arc comes off because we have a lot of returning favorites from DR2 and the recasts all seem like sound choices that should work well. Plus, I'm expecting a veritable showcase for Colleen Clinkenbeard's Chisa and I know she'll deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom