• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy |OT| Nagito Komaeda's Wild Ride Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Seiko tried using her cure on Bandai. It didn't work, and that was immediately after the poison took affect.

Odds are Kyoko's poison activated as soon as they fell asleep.

Derpot

What if those pills could actually save/revive the people who "died" because of their NG Code?

Seiko tried using her cure on Bandai. It didn't work, and that was immediately after the poison took affect.

Odds are Kyoko's poison activated as soon as they fell asleep.

Hmm true, I forgot that.

in her investigation kyoko found that bandai is still alive somehow maybe it took a while to have effect cuz hes a big boy idk
she fetches the medicine off seikos body
bandai waltzes in like "hey guys whatd i miss" and they realize they can heal kyoko
izayoi still dead cuz ruruka fuckin stabbed him

BOOK IT

jonjonaug

I never liked her anyway, so pretty cool to see that they had the balls to kill her off. Hopefully it'll stick and isn't some elaborate ruse.

Also carefully examine the corpse, Naegi. It's not like she hasn't told you to do that like a million times already.

I'm so mad. But I'm going to be even madder when Kyoko undies.

Munakata is so fucking bad.

Weedman > Soda > Hifumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Munakata

FluxWaveZ

in her investigation kyoko found that bandai is still alive somehow maybe it took a while to have effect cuz hes a big boy idk
she fetches the medicine off seikos body
bandai waltzes in like "hey guys whatd i miss" and they realize they can heal kyoko
izayoi still dead cuz ruruka fuckin stabbed him

BOOK IT

Not happening. If anything, a cure would not be retroactive but preventative in nature, so it was consumed before the poison kicked in.

A very lame cop out, however.

Luigi87

Really the biggest problem if they cop-out of Kyoko's death is because of the Asahina troll.

If that scene didn't exist, we might not even be discussing the cop-out potential quite as much. And if they do, the upcoming backlash wouldn't be nearly as big.

So ultimately that Asahina scene ruined everything.

DNAbro

Jesus Christ everyone's fucking dead

Juzo was totally about to confess his love before Munakata chopped him down. I'm so confused on why he did though. What the hell was he told that caused him to become like that?

Ruruka is dead and deserves it. Such an awful person.

somehow I'm still expecting Kyoko to come back some way but if she doesn't daaaaaaamn.

And about the mastermind, Ryota is most likely cause he still alive but I'm still of the belief that there is one more person in the building.

Demoli

Having Kyoko take the antidote before the Sleep time would be a totally kodaka thing to do.

I don't believe it, but theres HOPE

PK Gaming

I'm absolutely furious that Kyoko had to die but i'll be even madder if they pull a cheap revival out of their ass.

They decided to kill her off (which was a daring move on their part) so they better goddamn commit to it.

Kyoko is my favourite character in the franchise, but I don't want her to un-die tbh. If they're doing this whole thing again, they should commit to it this time and not deus ex machina the waifu back to life.

However, I'm not sure I really want to continue Future because Kyoko was the only character left who I cared about. I might just start pretending that DR3 wasn't canon at all and move on.
And replay DR1 extensively.

Luigi87

Juzo was totally about to confess his love before Munakata chopped him down. I'm so confused on why he did though. What the hell was he told that caused him to become like that?

That's what I'm saying.
We haven't actually seen Juzo's NG Code. Everyone just accused him of it being "Attacking with his bare hands"

What if it was actually something related to Chisa, which Munakata discovered when he got a hold of the device from Gekkogarobot.

IE: "Yukizome Chisa has to die before the next night time" or something. Thus maybe Juzo killed Chisa so he could keep supporting Munakata.

DNAbro

That's what I'm saying.
We haven't actually seen Juzo's NG Code. Everyone just accused him of it being "Attacking with his bare hands"

What if it was actually something related to Chisa, which Munakata discovered when he got a hold of the device from Gekkogarobot.

IE: "Yukizome Chisa has to die before the next night time" or something. Thus maybe Juzo killed Chisa so he could keep supporting Munakata.

Maybe Munakata's code is "Don't let Juzo confess to you."

Though his code is still most likely don't open doors.

PK Gaming

(After he stabs Juzo)

Juzo: W-why man, why...
Munakata: You know why.
Munakata: I don't wanna deal with any of that gay shit.

I still say that Hagakure's prediction of an happy ending is legit and that what we are shown is not what's actually happening (explaining why the blood ain't pink and why Yukizome watches herself dying in Despair1).

RedHill

Banned
Lol Kyoko isn't dead. It's high time we all realized that none of the surviving 78th class is going to die unless it's in the finale.

I'm ready for a Jabberwock Island episode

If the Hina=Chisa is true, then maybe Kyoko is the one to survive it all and Hina is the one who's dead. That would be a triple fakeout.

Eumi

I will be so pissed if the back down on Kirigiri's death. Someone needs to die at some point in this damn anime.

Well assuming she stays dead then that's the final character that I liked who is gone, that makes this easier to watch because I don't give a toss who survives now, it'll just be a bunch of worthless/unlikable characters again. Also why haven't they shown the assault on Jabberwock yet? I'm dying to see the DR2 characters post-despair.

Aww shit, here we go.

Kodaka dammit, you madman.
It'll be tatamonous to bullshit after the Aoi fakeout, but it did get some pretty good foreshadowing, unlike the former, so I'm more willing to let it slide. I still hope this is true and she does live. Fakeout or not, I want to see them get a happy end.

you get a death flag and you get a death flag and you get a death flag!

i'm actually surprised juzo actually died after raising death flags left and right, being extremely awkward around his one true love (lol) and not being the worst character in the show anymore, so i was surprised the show actually went through with that

and i couldn't believe they managed to make ruruka even more unlikable this episode, didn't realize that was possible, are they going to tell us she kicks puppies in despair now? surprised that she did die though (good)

i guess we all kinda saw kirigiri's NG code, but it did have a sudden twist in it. if she un-dies or whatever, i guess it wouldn't be so terrible (cause i'm still waiting for the aoi/chisa twist to happen). though, i was also expecting for her to reveal to be the mastermind or something instead

Kyoko is my favourite character since DR1 , so I was really sad when they killed her.
BUT, I don't buy it. I didn't notice the medicine on the floor, but what I noticed is that they didn't show the other half of the body "damaged". Only the closed eye with "blood".
Ok, looked again and there are actually some veins, but not like the other characters who died.

DNAbro

xvT8wtI.jpg

e39702aa.jpg

A connection to DR2 again. Very gruesome and she even has stab wounds on her legs

Tecl0n

If the Hina=Chisa is true, then maybe Kyoko is the one to survive it all and Hina is the one who's dead. That would be a triple fakeout.

The height differential is irking me. In the recap she is barely shorter than Naegi, but when they appear in the episode she is taller again.

I hope they make Kyoko's death worth something at the very least. Most of the other ones have been quickly glazed over and haven't had much importance to most of the characters themselves.

It feels kinda weird that Juzo was killed so nonchalantly. Every time he got even somehow beat up was exciting, but the actual death was way to obvious to leave an impact.

PsionBolt

I still say that Hagakure's prediction of an happy ending is legit and that what we are shown is not what's actually happening (explaining why the blood ain't pink and why Yukizome watches herself dying in Despair1).

The ketchup-blood really is the most suspicious part, to me. It doesn't make any sense.
That's pretty much the only reason I haven't dismissed the "Future = Despair Video" theory floating around as totally silly -- it's the only theory I've seen so far that explains the ketchup! (Well, other than the "DR3 is non-canon nonsense" angle, which actually seems pretty likely too.)
A connection to DR2 again. Very gruesome and she even has stab wounds on her legs

If they really wanted to make good on it, they would have her actually have died from poison instead... Say, by having someone leave the building as she was being slice-n-diced.

Chase17

We need Izuru or Hopeman to show up and save the future arc. Munakata may be the worst character in the series.
That's my hot take

Burbeting

Banned
I do hope they don't cop-out from this death, although it seems likely they will. Killing off the leading lady would be pretty unexpected move.

Future 9: FUCK
As soon as Kyoko started talking about her hope and how Makoto inspired her I knew she was about to kick the bucket, that NG code is utter bullshit though.
I didn't expect so many people to die in one episode plus goddamn at Ruruka's death, the killer put some work into that one.

Otherwise than that it was pretty damn good despite me being in despair at this point.

So
Kyoko was today, lets be frank here Chiaki could be on the next despair.
*sobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom