• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Makai

I'm going to need another cup of decaf, aren't I?

Yes, 10 players remaining, 6 is the majority.
Makai - Lucky Student
Kingkitty - Lucky Student
Zippedpinhead – Ordinary Student
Terrabyte20xx – Ordinary Student
Goshujinsama – Ordinary Student
Sawneeks - Swimmer
Christina – Ordinary Student
Royal_Flush - Ordinary Student
Swamped - Ordinary Student

Did I miss someone?

Makai

Just woke up from my nap. Thanks for the effort, Flush, but I'm ready to see your flip.

gif-4.gif

Day 8 Ends
Royal_Flush said:
Royal_Flush, like the guilty before him, was dragged off into the adjacent room. Not certain what to expect, the students followed behind. Tied like many before him, Monokuma produced a drinking mug. From the small distance, it could be seen that the mugs were produced some vapor, noting that it was very hot. Forcing Royal_Flush’s mouth open with one stubby hand, the bear forced them mug to his mouth and began to pour its contents into the student’s mouth. While he attempted to scream, Royal_Flush could only manage to gurgle in response. With no other option but to swallow the steaming coffee, tears began to form in the student’s eyes, his face turning red as small streams of the liquid came down around his mouth. When that was done, Monokuma seemed to take a break to fill the mug with more coffee. However, it was a brief respite, as Monokuma began to pour this new cup directly onto Royal_Flush’s face. His skin peeled and his voice rang out across the room. Finally, it got to the point where Royal_Flush passed out from the pain. At this point, a large vat on a wagon had begun to make its way closer to the pair. Monokuma pulled a lever, and the vat tipped over, its contents spilling out. The substance was a viscous black liquid, which fell over Royal_Flush in an instant. The student woke up momentarily once more from this new source of pain, screaming more, but only for a few seconds. From the small pieces of Royal_Flush’s body made visible through the substance, it could be seen that the liquid had begun burning through his skin at an alarming rate - it was hot tar. The student’s body now hung, suspended from where he was tied, completely lifeless. The grates underneath the body disappeared the black substance and the burned pieces of the student’s body it had taken with it.

The students returned back to their rooms, awaiting to read the information provided in the Monokuma file...

Welcome to Despair Academy!

You are an Ordinary Student!

You are aligned with Hope. You win when only Hope-aligned players remain.

You do not remember your classmates, but clues lead you to believe that you perhaps knew them in another life.

Oh, you’re just ordinary. You might have a super high-school level ability, but it’s probably something useless and not worth mentioning anyway, like fishing. Your only power is the ability to vote. Kinda lame, I know. But hey, you can do a lot with that power! But so can everyone else in the game… sorry. Just, uh, do your best.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role.

For final votes, please refer to the third OP.

Night Phase 8 ends in:

t1442790000z4.png

Technically, the majority was reached beforehand, so your vote didn't count.

Lol, I actually hate coffee. Perfect <3

Anyway, good luck students, I have a feeling you'll need it. Link to the dead thread please and someone already tell me who the heck these Despair people are!

Edit: to clarify: That was no reference to the lucky students. Also look who can edit his post now o/

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Oh oops, I miscounted. I thought Rest was alive.

A majority has been reached. The day phase has ended.
Hey hey, I can be alive if you want me to. Zombies 'n' shit.

Royal_Flush said:
Royal_Flush, like the guilty before him, was dragged off into the adjacent room. Not certain what to expect, the students followed behind. Tied like many before him, Monokuma produced a drinking mug. From the small distance, it could be seen that the mugs were produced some vapor, noting that it was very hot. Forcing Royal_Flush&#8217;s mouth open with one stubby hand, the bear forced them mug to his mouth and began to pour its contents into the student&#8217;s mouth. While he attempted to scream, Royal_Flush could only manage to gurgle in response. With no other option but to swallow the steaming coffee, tears began to form in the student&#8217;s eyes, his face turning red as small streams of the liquid came down around his mouth. When that was done, Monokuma seemed to take a break to fill the mug with more coffee. However, it was a brief respite, as Monokuma began to pour this new cup directly onto Royal_Flush&#8217;s face. His skin peeled and his voice rang out across the room. Finally, it got to the point where Royal_Flush passed out from the pain. At this point, a large vat on a wagon had begun to make its way closer to the pair. Monokuma pulled a lever, and the vat tipped over, its contents spilling out. The substance was a viscous black liquid, which fell over Royal_Flush in an instant. The student woke up momentarily once more from this new source of pain, screaming more, but only for a few seconds. From the small pieces of Royal_Flush&#8217;s body made visible through the substance, it could be seen that the liquid had begun burning through his skin at an alarming rate - it was hot tar. The student&#8217;s body now hung, suspended from where he was tied, completely lifeless. The grates underneath the body disappeared the black substance and the burned pieces of the student&#8217;s body it had taken with it.

The students returned back to their rooms, awaiting to read the information provided in the Monokuma file...

Brutal

exf27M4.png

Good morning! There are now 72 hours before the end of the day phase.

DING DONG DING DONG

“Good morning! It’s 7 AM! Time to wake up! Let’s all strive to do our best today!”

The day before had ended almost before it had even really began. The guilt placed upon Royal_Flush proved to be unwarranted, yet tensions were making the students make mistakes. They were questioning every person and every motive, leading them further and further into a pit of despair.

“Bing bong bing bong. A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will commence our school trial!”

Despair was acting in full-force now, desperate to win this sick game. The students found their way to a new dorm room. Entering the room, the students were greeted with a gruesome sight. The body was not on the ground, but instead suspended against the wall. One would guess from the hilt of a blade that a sword had been thrust through the body with enough force to lodge the other end into the wall and hold the body up, as well. Lifting the head of the student up from its drooped position, its identity was made known.

Terrabyte20xx has been impaled.

Looking over the body and finding very little evidence, the students reported to the courtroom...

Terrabyte20xx said:
Welcome to Despair Academy!

You are an Ordinary Student!

You are aligned with Hope. You win when only Hope-aligned players remain.

You do not remember your classmates, but clues lead you to believe that you perhaps knew them in another life.

Oh, you’re just ordinary. You might have a super high-school level ability, but it’s probably something useless and not worth mentioning anyway, like fishing. Your only power is the ability to vote. Kinda lame, I know. But hey, you can do a lot with that power! But so can everyone else in the game… sorry. Just, uh, do your best.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role.

Time remaining in Day Phase 9:

t1443049200z4.png

Makai

I was expecting Sawneeks to go down but I'm not totally surprised. I would feel cornered if I were If I were Despair in the top row, so I would keep her in the game as long as possible to throw doubt on her allegiance. I would go after the three people we can trust - Gosh, Terrabyte, and Zippedinhead. I would take out Gosh or Terrabyte today, Zipped tomorrow (to avoid seeing Sawneeks in the hallway), and then the remaining AbsolutBro trio member or Sawneeks the day after depending on who my comrades are. I still trust Sawneeks because of her takedown of *Splinter.

This is what we're working with:

Kingkitty, Swamped, and Zipped are the only ones that could have killed on Night 7. Zipped is cleared and you have our word that Kingkitty is Hope. It has to be Swamped.

VOTE: Swamped

The question for today is how many Despair are left - 2 or 3. If there are 3, we are in Lynch or Lose.

Vote: Swamped

I trust Hope has had its fill of mislynches and of Despair laughing at Hope's expense by now.

And I believe it is likely that we can win this tomorrow. Christina Mackenzie would be the last Despair, by our reckoning.

Makai

Some of you were wondering how the lucky buddies could have such a powerful role. Each of us has one-shot bulletproof. A buddy becomes an Ordinary Student if he is attacked and the other is notified of his transformation. You can understand why we withheld this, but it's so late in the game it only helps if we get targeted.

Swamped

Banned
VOTE: Kingkitty

Nobody else could have done the night kill on N7 (the night Pau and Ty died). Your game-long gambit is over!

I have confidence that Zipped an ordinary student based on AB’s flip. I'm very sure he didn't do the kill.

It seems that Makai and Kingkitty are somehow tied together, but we only have their word about how. We actually have no proof about their relationship. As far as we know they have never been targetted by Despair. Makai reassures us that KK is Hope-aligned, but honestly, I'm not sure why I should believe Makai. Throughout the game he has acted pretty scummily. Through his 'List of Four' thing he has gotten us to mislynch twice, and it seems that pattern is to continue. He actively shut down any questioning of the Lucksters' claim these past few days, and killing discussion feels like a very anti-Hope thing to do. I am extremely skeptical that Makai is part of the core Despair team just because of interactions between CzarTim and Makai, but I’m not sure I can say that his actions have helped Town. If there really were two BP roles, he should not have revealed that there was a second one at all (he did this during D4). By revealing it, it feels like he was giving out a signal to someone.

Kingkitty however... Throughout the game he has somehow avoided people looking more closely at him. (if someone did, please point me to it). It just feels like in general, KK has tried not to stick out at all. If his role really was Hope-aligned night-kill immune, I would have expected bolder behavior from him in order to attract Despair to target him, kind of like what Makai did the first few days phases. In fact, what we get is one bold move during D1 (when KK voted for Goshu when we all thought he was a switcher) and after that his tone changed quite drastically. And honestly, that was the sort of move that would dissuade Despair from targetting him if we was indeed Hope-aligned. This is the sort of inconsistency that’s making me think twice about KK.

Makai has even openly said that he will be voting with KK. KK is Despair, and Makai's vote can be counted as a scum vote. I feel like it's very risky to keep this partnership going. Neutrals will always screw Town over in the end.

In fact, if there is another Despair apart from KK, we can consider ourselves to be in lylo. Truly the end game approacheth.

VOTE: Swamped

The question for today is how many Despair are left - 2 or 3. If there are 3, we are in Lynch or Lose.

Who do you think the third would be in this scenario?

Vote: Swamped

I was wondering why Despair killed TB, but actually, looking at this, I think the more interesting point is who did they leave alive and why? Despair was counting on Goshu's vote for me. Makai and KK will vote together, presumably KK will vote for me. All they would have to do is convince another Hope to also vote for me, and then they can turbo me out of the game. If there was a third Despair they would obviously for me and end the game right here.

Some of you were wondering how the lucky buddies could have such a powerful role. Each of us has one-shot bulletproof. A buddy becomes an Ordinary Student if he is attacked and the other is notified of his transformation. You can understand why we withheld this, but it's so late in the game it only helps if we get targeted.

Forgive me, but I'm not sure I buy this, especially after Flushy and Pau/Ty turned out to be Hope. So you're telling me this game had essentially 3 commuters, a doctor, and 2 students who require two nights to kill? Something here isn't adding up.

If you're going to vote for me, please point out any aspects of my behavior from the game that make you think I'm Despair (Goshu has already done this, but if there is anything from the recent days that worries you let me know). On Days 7 and 8, I was alright with being lynched as that would give you guys a much better shot of hitting Despair. Today, I cannot afford to think that way, as we might be in lylo.

Sawneeks

Banned
RIP Terra. :(

We're really getting down to the wire here with not many of us left alive. If it is still a question of who is the killer then it only leaves us with 3 people: KingKitty/Swamped/Zipped. I need to think over the choices and go back and skim some stuff but I am not going to cast a vote until everyone pitches in with their thoughts to get a good idea on where things stand. I would ask for everyone to follow this as well so we don't turbo and people don't get the chance to air their thoughts.

I was expecting Sawneeks to go down but I'm not totally surprised. I would feel cornered if I were If I were Despair in the top row, so I would keep her in the game as long as possible to throw doubt on her allegiance. I would go after the three people we can trust - Gosh, Terrabyte, and Zippedinhead. I would take out Gosh or Terrabyte today, Zipped tomorrow (to avoid seeing Sawneeks in the hallway), and then the remaining AbsolutBro trio member or Sawneeks the day after depending on who my comrades are. I still trust Sawneeks because of her takedown of *Splinter.

I've been thinking it over as well because, frankly, I was certain I was dead Days ago. But after Terra died tonight I think Despair is currently letting me live because I'm not a huge active threat to them. I don't investigate, I don't move at random, I have a set path I follow and all they really have to do is ignore me on odd Nights. Now everyone else is a big ? in terms of ability, or lack of ability, that might end up being a bigger threat to them and are probably a bigger target to go after.

Makai

VOTE: Kingkitty

Nobody else could have done the night kill on N7 (the night Pau and Ty died). Your game-long gambit is over!

I have confidence that Zipped an ordinary student based on AB’s flip. I'm very sure he didn't do the kill.
At least you have the good sense to go after Kingkitty. I was confused when people wanted to lynch me, yesterday. I agree that Zipped and Gosh are cleared and off the table.

It seems that Makai and Kingkitty are somehow tied together, but we only have their word about how. We actually have no proof about their relationship. As far as we know they have never been targetted by Despair. Makai reassures us that KK is Hope-aligned, but honestly, I'm not sure why I should believe Makai. Throughout the game he has acted pretty scummily. Through his 'List of Four' thing he has gotten us to mislynch twice, and it seems that pattern is to continue. He actively shut down any questioning of the Lucksters' claim these past few days, and killing discussion feels like a very anti-Hope thing to do. I am extremely skeptical that Makai is part of the core Despair team just because of interactions between CzarTim and Makai, but I’m not sure I can say that his actions have helped Town. If there really were two BP roles, he should not have revealed that there was a second one at all (he did this during D4). By revealing it, it feels like he was giving out a signal to someone.
We have the same role and we are notified when the other is attacked at night. Those are the only ways we are tied. I am not explicitly told that Kingkitty is Hope…it just doesn’t make any sense. The wording of my role PM pretty much precludes him from being Despair and I know we have the same role because he’s used several key phrases from it.

Blocking night kills is not the only utility of our role. Revealing I had a buddy was helpful because it meant we could narrow down our suspect list whenever he eventually revealed. Two people stuck their neck out to tie their fates together. Speculating about whether the lucky buddies have mixed alignment or whatever just distracted from the real question - Flush or Swamped? It came off to me as trapped scum trying anything to escape being lynched. The buddies only need to by lynched when it becomes necessary. If one of us is lynched, everyone will know what to do with the other one.

The four suspects are a matter of deduction. I’ve insisted on it the last two days because we were getting near the end of the game and yet some people wanted to discard AbsolutBro’s police work. We win by narrowing down our suspect list. I am certain you are Despair by process of elimination.

Kingkitty however... Throughout the game he has somehow avoided people looking more closely at him. (if someone did, please point me to it). It just feels like in general, KK has tried not to stick out at all. If his role really was Hope-aligned night-kill immune, I would have expected bolder behavior from him in order to attract Despair to target him, kind of like what Makai did the first few days phases. In fact, what we get is one bold move during D1 (when KK voted for Goshu when we all thought he was a switcher) and after that his tone changed quite drastically. And honestly, that was the sort of move that would dissuade Despair from targetting him if we was indeed Hope-aligned. This is the sort of inconsistency that’s making me think twice about KK.
Kingkitty was dead-set on getting randomly targeted by Despair. This is the reason he didn't reveal when I asked him to. It didn't work out because every power role besides Rest outed themselves. Plenty of better targets.

Makai has even openly said that he will be voting with KK. KK is Despair, and Makai's vote can be counted as a scum vote. I feel like it's very risky to keep this partnership going. Neutrals will always screw Town over in the end.
Uh…when did I say that? King kitty and I actually disagreed on voting for Rest. I refuse to vote for Kingkitty, but that’s not the same thing. Are you saying I am a neutral? You think we're in LyLo and you want to lynch neutrals? Surely, I misunderstand you.

In fact, if there is another Despair apart from KK, we can consider ourselves to be in lylo. Truly the end game approacheth.
No, it doesn’t. If there are two despair we are not in Lynch or Lose. Do the math.

Today
Despair
Despair
Hope
Hope
Hope
Hope
Hope

Tomorrow
Despair
Despair
Hope
Hope
Hope

Who do you think the third would be in this scenario?
I am very sure that there are only two more considering the structure of this game. Despair sees most of the power roles in the hallway. I don’t think you appreciate how strong that is.

Forgive me, but I'm not sure I buy this, especially after Flushy and Pau/Ty turned out to be Hope. So you're telling me this game had essentially 3 commuters, a doctor, and 2 students who require two nights to kill? Something here isn't adding up.
Makes sense to me. Lovers are like a negative power role, btw.

I was wondering why Despair killed TB, but actually, looking at this, I think the more interesting point is who did they leave alive and why? Despair was counting on Goshu's vote for me. Makai and KK will vote together, presumably KK will vote for me. All they would have to do is convince another Hope to also vote for me, and then they can turbo me out of the game. If there was a third Despair they would obviously for me and end the game right here.
Wine in front of me. Who cares?

If you're going to vote for me, please point out any aspects of my behavior from the game that make you think I'm Despair (Goshu has already done this, but if there is anything from the recent days that worries you let me know). On Days 7 and 8, I was alright with being lynched as that would give you guys a much better shot of hitting Despair. Today, I cannot afford to think that way, as we might be in lylo.
You know what? I’m not going to waste my time. I am voting for you because of deduction, not because of character judgment. Consider it from my perspective. I know Kingkitty is Hope. We all know Gosh and Zipped are Hope. We all know Sawneeks is Hope. That leaves you and Christina. If you want to disprove my whole premise, go ahead. I don't even understand your scenario. You seem to think Kingkitty is Despair, I am neutral, and there are two more Despair:

DESPAIR
Kingkitty
Unknown
Unknown

NEUTRAL
Makai

So...are you going to fill out the other two slots? Your scenario makes no sense.

Swamped

Banned
Makai, you are misunderstanding me. We are in a sort of lylo today if there is another Despair apart from KK (presumably CM). Since you have some sort of relationship with KK, I'm assuming that you will be voting with him (I could have sworn you said that somewhere, will dig up that post). This means your vote counts as a scum vote. Worst case scenario, today we have 3 scum votes. And if I get lynched today, it's game over for hope.

(To draw a parallel, I see you as having a similar role to Palmer in the SW game. To those of you who don't know, Palmer was a neutral who had to protect a Mafia until the end of the game. It's the only way I can make sense of most of Makai's interactions in this game).

Makai

Makai, you are misunderstanding me. We are in a sort of lylo today if there is another Despair apart from KK (presumably CM). Since you have some sort of relationship with KK, I'm assuming that you will be voting with him (I could have sworn you said that somewhere, will dig up that post). This means your vote counts as a scum vote. Worst case scenario, today we have 3 scum votes. And if I get lynched today, it's game over for hope.

(To draw a parallel, I see you as having a similar role to Palmer in the SW game. To those of you who don't know, Palmer was a neutral who had to protect a Mafia until the end of the game. It's the only way I can make sense of most of Makai's interactions in this game).
You're not paying attention to the role PMs. CzarTim and *Splinter had this line:

You are aligned with Despair. You win when only Despair-aligned players remain.

Even in your scenario we are not in Lynch or Lose.

In light of a few things, I've decided to change the win condition for Despair slightly. You're welcome to chew my head off, but I have my reasons for doing so at this juncture.

It will now be as follows:

You are aligned with Despair. You win when Despair-aligned players hold a majority of the vote.

Swamped

Banned
You're not paying attention to the role PMs. CzarTim and *Splinter had this line:

Even in your scenario we are not in Lynch or Lose.

You might still be Despair aligned, but not a part of the core group. We can only really tell from your or KK's flip. But, the one thing I know for sure (with 101.35% certainty, as KK himself would say!) is that KK is Despair.

In light of a few things, I've decided to change the win condition for Despair slightly. You're welcome to chew my head off, but I have my reasons for doing so at this juncture.

It will now be as follows:

You are aligned with Despair. You win when Despair-aligned players hold a majority of the vote.

*chewing intensifies*

&#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417; RIOT &#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417;&#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417; RIOT &#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417;
&#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417; RIOT &#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417;&#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417; RIOT &#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417;

There is no clear wisdom in pursuing KingKitty's flip for 'more information' at this juncture for me. Personally, I would advise Hope to hunt down Despair than to identify Neutral players. Swamped's line of thought will lead Hope further astray and she has been enjoying how Hope had been mucking about with our Punishment candidates.

Hope is very close to victory. I implore Hope to select wisely. Royal_Flush has now been confirmed Hope and he has presented a very compelling analysis on Swamped yesterday on post no 4795. I would ask that we waste not his efforts and good deductions.

Again, as for my own reasoning, I have outlined the summary on post no. 4600. Furthermore, Swamped's rebuttal has actually bolstered my conviction that she is Despair, as per our exchange on post no. 4622.

It is very important that Hope hits a Despair today. If ever I had been proven right in this game, against the odds, and if I had won any of Hope's faith in this game so far, I'd ask that Hope trust in my conviction one more time and vote for Swamped.

Makai

Ok, Kingkitty. The mod is basically begging me to consider the possibility that you have a different role PM than me. He PMed me earlier to throw shade on you and then he does this. I'm gonna need you to summarize every paragraph of your role PM, and I do mean every paragraph. Write a sentence for every new line. I’m checking this against my own, so make sure your summary is correct.

I'm going to stick to my original plan and say test out the Bulletproof claim. It's Day 9 already.

Lynch kingkitty and I really hope from the flip that Makai is cleared. If yes then most likely swamped is the only Despair left.

If I'm wrong about the buddies you can lynch me tomorrow. Everyone is using me as a pawn. Sadly my dead corpse can give you more info than I can alive.

Makai

I'm going to stick to my original plan and say test out the Bulletproof claim. It's Day 9 already.

Lynch kingkitty and I really hope from the flip that Makai is cleared. If yes then most likely swamped is the only Despair left.

If I'm wrong about the buddies you can lynch me tomorrow. Everyone is using me as a pawn. Sadly my dead corpse can give you more info than I can alive.
Hold on, there. Don't you want to wait for the big reveal from Kingkitty?

P.S. we're killing Swamped before you, sorry.

kingkitty

Ok, Kingkitty. The mod is basically begging me to consider the possibility that you have a different role PM than me. He PMed me earlier to throw shade on you and then he does this. I'm gonna need you to summarize every paragraph of your role PM, and I do mean every paragraph. Write a sentence for every new line. I’m checking this against my own, so make sure your summary is correct.

how could we have a different role pm, if I used the same phrases from that role PM to connect us?

you truly want me to summarize?

Makai

how could we have a different role pm, if I used the same phrases from that role PM to connect us?

you truly want me to summarize?
Right, I fully believe you, but Launch is trying his damnedest to make me think otherwise. He's probably just salty we've gotten through almost the entire game without transforming. But just to be safe, yeah I want you to summarize and I'll verify. Anyway, we probably only have another day or two before the game is over. It will help Hope make their decision.

kingkitty

Right, I fully believe you, but Launch is trying his damnedest to make me think otherwise. He's probably just salty we've gotten through almost the entire game without transforming. But just to be safe, yeah I want you to summarize and I'll verify. Anyway, we probably only have another day or two before the game is over. It will help Hope make their decision.

right, so just to be sure for my own sake

please tell me every phrase that i used from my role pm.

considering that you want me to summarize every paragraph, it shouldn't be a big deal

after you've mentioned every phrase, i'll begin summarizing

Makai

right, so just to be sure for my own sake

please tell me every phrase that i used from my role pm.

considering that you want me to summarize every paragraph, it shouldn't be a big deal

after you've mentioned every phrase, i'll begin summarizing
Yeah, give me a minute. I definitely noticed the ones from Day 4. Is that good enough or is there another post?

Makai

That honestly seems like a convenient role description but at this point I think you lean town (for now). I did a little analysis on Day 3, and argued that it would be hard to find Makai AND Czartim on the same despair team. But honestly looking back at that analysis, it was a little thin on you two, so it doesn't 100 percent exonerate you in my mind.

I also think you role claiming so early was either an unfortunate hope move...or a head-scratching despair move. In the end I thought it was the former. I kinda chalked it up to Crab's more extreme (but pro-hope) methods which I suppose can alienate some. Whether it was conflict between you v Crab, kgtrep v Crab, burrito v Crab, etc.

Well that explains it. One of my posts pointed this out on Day 3. I thought I was overthinking it but I guess I wasn't. Damn impostors with their fake "dog whistles", lol.

If you are hope, then whoever your high-school level hope buddy is, I think he or she should probably hold their tongue for now. It would be pretty neat if we could get despair to waste another night on the wrong target. This person should at least hold off claiming on Day 4, unless he or she has no choice.

Anyways the best, safest thing we can do today is slowly skin CzarTim.
I noticed these.

Top Bottom