• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc |OT| Hope vs Dis Bear ( ´º)

Right so I finished Chapter 1 over the weekend and wrote up my review, which is getting a once-over right now.

Probably going to give this game a B+ from what I've played so far.

I like rhythm games but fuck Bullet Time Battles... Ugh.

I'll probably play some more this weekend while at Disneyland.

Damaniel

Banned
I played the English fan translation of the PSP version when it came out a few months back, and I still decided to double dip and get the 'official' version, if only to convince them to bring over the second one at some point. I'm curious to see how the official translation compares.

Overall, it was one of my favorite games that I played last year (I also played Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, VLR and P4G last year, so the competition was fierce....), and I'll probably play it again as soon as I finish up Bravely Default.

Yup. Some people's copies are getting delayed during shipping due to weather issues (I'm assuming) though. Mine was scheduled to arrive Monday but now not coming till Wednesday.

Well I'm from the UK so I've got to wait for it to make it across the pond, but there hasn't been any e-mail to say they've even dispatched it yet.

Volcynika

Well I'm from the UK so I've got to wait for it to make it across the pond, but there hasn't been any e-mail to say they've even dispatched it yet.

When did you preorder it? They seem to just do them in order from earliest to latest. And also sometimes their shipping email notifications are terrible. Like, I had the game in my hand and got a shipping notification a day later. :p

EDIT: Just saw the 'almost been a week.' Hrm.

Should hopefully be later today, though I just checked & still says "Pending Fulfillment" for me.

When did you preorder it? They seem to just do them in order from earliest to latest. And also sometimes their shipping email notifications are terrible. Like, I had the game in my hand and got a shipping notification a day later. :p

EDIT: Just saw the 'almost been a week.' Hrm.

Mid-December, but yeah, they took payment a week ago.

Hopefully it'll be shipped shortly - I rather stupidly didn't sign up for an account so I can't keep track of the progress.

Danganronpa is on the PSN Store 1.3GB
Oh fuck yes, downloading right now

90 minutes to go, upupupupupu intensifies

tumblr_mv70p1mSAW1s4zsgso1_400.gif

Houk

NISA
My interpretation of the Trophy name was that it was referencing Chihiro's gender but it's very possible that I'm reading too much into it.

The idea was that if you don't know the twist, it's just a general reference to the closeness between Chihiro/Mondo and Mondo/Kiyotaka, and takes on that extra bit of meaning once you do know the twist.

Ridley327

The mail got delayed until tomorrow, which means I probably won't be seeing the game until the end of the week, thanks to the snow/ice storm that's about to hit us.

C'est la vie.

The idea was that if you don't know the twist, it's just a general reference to the closeness between Chihiro/Mondo and Mondo/Kiyotaka, and takes on that extra bit of meaning once you do know the twist.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I guess it's just hard to think about it from the perspective of someone who doesn't know the twist when you do know it, ahaha. Clever!

pariah164

So... (Early chapter 1 spoilers.)

Judging by the amount of time I'm spending with Sayaka, either she's setting me up for a murder with that sword, or she's going to die first. Maybe both.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Right so I finished Chapter 1 over the weekend and wrote up my review, which is getting a once-over right now.

Probably going to give this game a B+ from what I've played so far.

I like rhythm games but fuck Bullet Time Battles... Ugh.

I'll probably play some more this weekend while at Disneyland.
Some of the
Bullet Time Battles
are REALLY stupid.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm suffering! I want it now! :(
What to do, buying it tomorrow digital or waiting at least another day to get it retail? :(

Perona

I wasn't planning on getting this any time soon, but to my surprise Fast Return on Gamefly actually works. I sent back GTA5 yesterday and they shipped this today.

Roto13

Ugh not looking forward to it at all... Bah

Oh yes, I could do without
hangman's gambit
as well but
Bullet Time Battles
are extremely stupid.

It's like a video game mechanic meant to represent two people going "Nuh uh!" "Yuh huh!" Nuh uh!" "Yuh huh!" for several minutes.

JimPanzer

god damn, can't decide if I should buy this or save my money in case the Dark Souls 2 pc version releases long time after the console release and makes me buy a PS3

Top Bottom