• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc |OT| Hope vs Dis Bear ( ´º)

Finished the game while I was away on vacation
banned
. My mind has settled from the volcanic eruptions that took place. Alls I'm gonna say now is

Game is pretty good.

Dresden

Finished the game.
Disappointed that it ended up being mass amnesia. I said a while back that the setup for the trials - and the reward - reminded me of something like Wool or the Vaults in Fallout, and that turned out to be right, sorta. I thought it'd be something like they were knocked out, and were just released out of cryo or whatever years or decades after the fall . . . something about memory manipulation irks me more than the hypothetical use of Futurama tech. It's so convenient, and such an easy way out.

Still, enjoyed it, will purchase the sequel, etc.
Glad Togami and Kirigiri survived~

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Free time is my favourite parts of the game so far. I'm still in chapter three... (it's the fault of a certain spacious monkey).

Freetime >> Investigations >> Main Events >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trials

Jintor

Final Part 6

Fucking bullshit.
It took me 3 repetitions to understand what the game wanted me to do, and then I fucking missed recording the 'hope' bullet twice and died. Fantastic.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I have to say i was disappointed by executions, the first one was really cruel, fitting and even painful to watch, the others were just lame and not even fitting imo, only the
burn of the Versailles witch
was more fitting, but not even that much.

Jintor

Well, I got to the credits at least.

Cutting right after the doors open... truly, they want us to learn the meaning of 'hope' and 'despair'...

/edit jeeze dat tease.

LiK

Final Part 6

Fucking bullshit.
It took me 3 repetitions to understand what the game wanted me to do, and then I fucking missed recording the 'hope' bullet twice and died. Fantastic.

I didn't have any issues there. Figured that out first try.

Jintor

Bully for you. If the bullets hit where I wanted instantaneously I'd be okay with it, but the delayed lightgun thing really irritates. Of course, I never use focus mode, so that's probably why...

Bully for you. If the bullets hit where I wanted instantaneously I'd be okay with it, but the delayed lightgun thing really irritates. Of course, I never use focus mode, so that's probably why...

If you spent your free time with Leon you can get a skill that makes your bullets significantly faster :3

yami4ct

In chapter 5 what's the
bad end, is it when you pursue the lie of Kyoko because i choosed to let it go

It's totally worth going back and seeing it, or at least check it out on YouTube or something. It's really weird in one of the funniest ways possible.

LiK

In chapter 5 what's the
bad end, is it when you pursue the lie of Kyoko because i choosed to let it go

It's not even a real end. You get tossed back into the game again and to turns out it was just Makoto's imagination, smartly done.

Just started off the Chapter 3 investigation phase. Well this was a fun start to the chapter for sure.

Was wondering when two deaths would occur after the mention about that rule in the previous chapter. Interesting twist with the robot thing to say the least. For some reason I'm wanting to think it might be the one bodybuilder girl due to the height of the robot and wearing that heavy of a costume but I dunno.

Also really thinking something is going on outside the "school" after the scenes following the end of Chapter 2.

Curious to find out who the mole and that "16th" player is as well.

Feep

Banned
Is it weird hearing your own voice in a game?
The answer is no, but I think that's only because I developed Sequence, a game in which I voice acted the lead character. During development, I literally heard my voice lines somewhere around 200 times each. Kinda got used to it.

LiK

The answer is no, but I think that's only because I developed Sequence, a game in which I voice acted the lead character. During development, I literally heard my voice lines somewhere around 200 times each. Kinda got used to it.

mmmm, i have that game :)

Finished the game.
Disappointed that it ended up being mass amnesia. I said a while back that the setup for the trials - and the reward - reminded me of something like Wool or the Vaults in Fallout, and that turned out to be right, sorta. I thought it'd be something like they were knocked out, and were just released out of cryo or whatever years or decades after the fall . . . something about memory manipulation irks me more than the hypothetical use of Futurama tech. It's so convenient, and such an easy way out.

Still, enjoyed it, will purchase the sequel, etc.
Glad Togami and Kirigiri survived~

The sequel and the prequel light novel build more of this as drama. Still a lot of mysteries in the game world to explore.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Well GAF im going to buy this game instead of P4G, this better be good!!

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
I will when P4g gets on sale!

Clov

I think I've encountered some kind of glitch; I haven't completed the game yet, but for some reason my PSN profile says that I got the "What's a Mistrial" trophy. What's going on here?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It seems it was meant to say ONE trial, instead of "every". The Japanese version backs this up as it appears the translation comes out to "clear any class trial without...." so it's most likely just a typo & not a bug within the game.

Clov

It seems it was meant to say ONE trial, instead of "every". The Japanese version backs this up as it appears the translation comes out to "clear any class trial without...." so it's most likely just a typo & not a bug within the game.

Ah, makes sense!

spk

check out the Ace Attorney series. it's more comedy than horror tho but AA is excellent.

Err, that too. I forgot to include it in my post. I'm thinking more vn/mystery/horror less AA (the trial minigames were my least favorite part of DR)

Top Bottom