• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Spoiler Thread - Farewell, spoiler tags of despair!

It made the dynamic of naive protag and secretive ally(?) interesting, but also what made it satisfying to call out her lie during the court scene. Wish there was something like that against her that didn't end up leading to a bad ending.

Is like a reverse Persona 4 diverging point.

It feel so good calling out the Investigation Team because they were actings as if
Nanako death
was more painful to them than to the MC. I even screamed to the TV:
It was my cousin who died, Yosuke. Stop trying to get revenge for you shitty no-girlfriend. Shut the hell up, and listen to me

This game need it a scene like that in the good path.

Squire

Banned
Is like a reverse Persona 4 diverging point.

It feel so good calling out the Investigation Team because they were actings as if
Nanako death
was more painful to them than to the MC. I even screamed to the TV:
It was my cousin who died, Yosuke. Stop trying to get revenge for you shitty no-girlfriend. Shut the hell up, and listen to me

This game need it a scene like that in the good path.

I... Uh... What?

Heh, a scene after a Non-stop Debate where Makoto just tells everyone to shut the fuck up and listen to him? Accompanied by this.

So that's what that music is called! Thank ya!

Also, I think it's cool that as the game goes on, people do start to acknowledge Makoto's skills in the trials, sort of. Unlike Ace Attorney where the protagonist always gets treated like Butt Monkey Supreme

FluxWaveZ

Unlike Ace Attorney where the protagonist always gets treated like Butt Monkey Supreme

Haha, but what's cool about Ace Attorney is that Phoenix Wright actually comes to gradually be known as a courtroom legend, but those around him still make fun of his tactics and himself, which I love.

A bit like Makoto in that way, but he's always overshadowed by Kyoko or Byakuya.

I probably shouldn't be clicking on these or else Youtube is going to recommend me DR2 videos with spoilerrific thumbnails.

Yeah, I've been listening to a lot of the OST on Youtube, but now I can't glance at recommended vids anymore.

Yeah, you really should be careful with YouTube video spoilers. I know for a fact there's at least one video that has a habit of being recommended while watching other DR videos whose thumbnail is a rather major DR2 spoilers.

Haha, but what's cool about Ace Attorney is that Phoenix Wright actually comes to gradually be known as a courtroom legend, but those around him still make fun of his tactics and himself, which I love.

Yep. He is the butt monkey and the lawyer that "is bluffing his way to victory" until he pulls turns the case around in the most awesome manner.

Naegi needs a moment like this, specially when is clear that Byakuya and Kyouko will be not enough even when in the cases where they know who did it. Example: Case 2 where Byakuya claimed he would have not died if at the last minute he revealed who the assasin was (total BS, nobody would have believe him).

That is probably I liked Celeste as AloofAlly/Villian, she was clearly egoistical and looking for herself, but she was pragmatic about it. Even Junko/Monokuma did some logic jumps in "the need to create despair".

I found some Junko and Danganronpa art that looked pretty cool.

She is truly the Ultimate Despair
the_queen_by_simply_psycho-d6la6al.png
http://simply-psycho.deviantart.com/art/The-Queen-398543709

Danganronpa X Persona 4: Welcome to the Midnight Channel of Despair

http://superhighschoollevelcountdow...7/nocturneis-upupupu-just-two-more-days-until

How (in)complete is the LE soundtrack? I haven't opened it yet.

It's pretty light. Half of it is execution music, 3 of the tracks are jingles, 2 are versions of the main theme, and the rest are remixes/extended versions of trial music.

It's a kinda nice thing to have, but it's certainly no replacement for the real soundtrack.

Thanks. Does it at least have Discussion HEAT UP?

It has a remix of Break and Closing Argument, along with the two sounds effects one for the deadly life part where it says "Danganronpa" and the button execution 8-bit theme The soundtrack is pretty light in my opinion, it has all the execution themes, two versions of the main theme, one just being around 7 minutes long remix of it. And the three remix tracks of trial music in there.

PK Gaming

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Weird. They're, like, combined tracks?

Packaged bonus soundtracks are always a disappointment. In pretty much all cases, I'd pay more for a complete soundtrack to be included.

Well, before you buy the OST you can simply listen to the songs in-game!
I always like when games do that.

Also, does anyone know where I could find full character portraits? The wikiis is full of spoiler.

Labrys

Finally got to the part of the class trial where Junko reveals herself and yep, totally impressed with how different each voice is for each of her personas.

Then, my Vita starts yelling at me that its dying so I guess I can't finish the game and unlock School Mode until tomorrow. :E

Shun

It's really fucked up what happens to Enoshima Junko after Danganronpa leading into Super Danganronpa 2...

They fucking took her limbs and organs and reattached it onto themselves...

Sorry that was brash.

I'm surprised Junko and Kyouko are that tall. I always assumed they were ~5'2" - 5'4"

DNAbro

in the entire series, saionji is shortest (4 feet), followed by teruteru (4'2). Chihiro follows them at 4'8

Aoi and Naegi are tied in height (5'2). Sakura is the tallest girl (6'2), while Nekomaru from the sequel is the tallest boy (6'4)

what's funny is that i'm Sakura's height and i've cosplayed Teruteru

I'm the perfect height to cosplay Naegi and now I feel like i have to at some point.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I clicked it, but I don't think anything registered because I'm kind of sleepy. I'd like to keep it that way.

*sigh* It's going to be impossible to remain spoiler free until this fall, isn't it?

I clicked it, but I don't think anything registered because I'm kind of sleepy. I'd like to keep it that way.

*sigh* It's going to be impossible to remain spoiler free until this fall, isn't it?

Welcome to your despair, my friend.

Also thank for more sexy monokuma*shivers*

That pic is true despair.

PKrockin

So I just replayed the end of Chapter 3. Kyoko was basically "I know, my disappearance is a problem because you think I'm the spy, right?" and Makoto is like "No! It's because I trust you, and I'm worried about you." She goes "Well, maybe I can trust you a little too..."

Then she sends him off to the secret room knowing he could get attacked/killed. Thanks a lot

What happened? Not scrolling up. Did someone post DR2 spoilers?

It was a failure to properly use spoiler tags apparently, it said (DR2 spoiler) "
It's fucked up what happens to Junko between DR1 and DR2
" outside the spoiler tag and then some spoiler tagged text beneath it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So I just replayed the end of Chapter 3. Kyoko was basically "I know, my disappearance is a problem because you think I'm the spy, right?" and Makoto is like "No! It's because I trust you, and I'm worried about you." She goes "Well, maybe I can trust you a little too..."

Then she sends him off to the secret room knowing he could get attacked/killed. Thanks a lot

Well, she did say "a little".

I love how as she keeps talking her accent slowly fades away and more into her real voice as she gets more angry. And man every time I hear that, it just sends chills down my spine because how angry she is.

The actress did an excellent job with that delivery.

Top Bottom