• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Spoiler Thread - Farewell, spoiler tags of despair!

Alfredo

I made a super neato hair accessory. :D

tumblr_n1osmz4u6J1r96fbco1_500.png

So I need to do touchups and stuff but here's what I got so far

Good job as usual, dude. I love your artstyle so, so much.

A question for those who have already experienced Danganronpa 2: Are there any characters as awesome/manly as Mondo? I want to get a preemptive idea of who to spend time with :3

Dunno, it'd be an incredibly terrifying experience to actually diversify that genepool. Imagine what happens if she sneezes while doing it.

So you get some potential serial killers as kids. Better than all Hina offsprings.

Good job as usual, dude. I love your artstyle so, so much.

A question for those who have already experienced Danganronpa 2: Are there any characters as awesome/manly as Mondo? I want to get a preemptive idea of who to spend time with :3

As manly? Yes.

As awesome? Yes.

Makoto? What about Hiro!?

Hiro isn't a loser, Hiro is a SURVIVOR

You know the Tomb Raider reboot? It's really about Hiro, he just sold his memoirs to that stupid Brit Lara

It's okay, wearing too many layers is genetic too and that'll make up for it.

That's what Taka was really talking about with the hoodie! He was afraid he'd burn up!

Plus he sleeps in all of those layers. Crazy.

NO WONDER he got a damn fever!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh good, sidebar stuff doesn't seem to have DR2 related stuff. & incognito mode won't make anything appear in my video history. Let's check this abridged series out.

...oh man, Byakuya sounds like Maximilian Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh. This is gonna be good.

After finishing episode 1, I can say I'm glad to have discovered that.

DNAbro

I see SDR2 stuff in my suggestions all the time but that is not stopping me from continually listening to the OST on youtube.(which is godtier by the way) I'm not exactly sure how much I have been spoiled about, some out of the context things and inferencing has me guessing stuff but nothing directly from youtube suggestions.

It's kind of been up to the fans to further Ishimaru's character. I never thought much of the guy before reading what other people think of him and how he's been used in fanmade stuff.

PK Gaming

It's kind of been up to the fans to further Ishimaru's character. I never thought much of the guy before reading what other people think of him and how he's been used in fanmade stuff.

Have you finished his report card/unlocked his school mode ending?

His presence in the story is definitely lacking, but his report card sequences give you a good sense of what he's actually like, and where his motivations come from.

His presence in the story is definitely lacking, but his report card sequences give you a good sense of what he's actually like, and where his motivations come from.

I finished his report card, but never got his school mode ending.

Houk

NISA
Outside of a very few general spoilers (mainly endgame "what's really going on" stuff) I've actually managed to avoid learning too much about DR2 since I'm not working on it, so I'm super excited to play through it like a mostly normal human being.

Fandom knows who's the best to focus on.

Yes, I read that in Sugita's voice.

Outside of a very few general spoilers (mainly endgame "what's really going on" stuff) I've actually managed to avoid learning too much about DR2 since I'm not working on it, so I'm super excited to play through it like a mostly normal human being.

Oh, that's an interesting tidbit. But since you are at NISA, wouldn't spoilers be everywhere?

Cool. I always think how much it must suck to endlessly work on a game you'd rather just play through.

Zephyx

A little offtopic but just wanted to say I loved the job you've done in DR1. I'm now a fan of the series due to your localization. :)

ITT: Who will be working on it? Loved your VA selection aside from Makoto. :)

His report card sequences are the only thing that made me remotely interested in him, without those he was the least interesting cast member except Hifumi.

PK Gaming

:(

Hopefully your successor is up to the task!!!

cjkeats

I showed one of my friends Rolling Ishimaru and he cried for the first time in years. Feels bad, man... T^T
This was one of the first things I saw in this thread once I finished the game and it made me feel like a terrible person for ignoring him through the whole thing and not caring when he died. I started school mode and the first thing he tells me is he has trouble making friends.

Tears. Just like his.

Top Bottom