• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?

ta9qi

Beat
Pontiff
on Level 1, So tense, he really turn to a monster at the end @@
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvV8Tzra4zo
in the channel the rest of fights until
Yhorm
Im at the
dancer
fight right now, the biggest nightmare for me for this walkthrough is the final boss..so any advices from now will make me thankful @@

Special C

Watchdogs of Farren summons are so few and far between, but Im constantly summoned as AldRitch Faithful. I guess I'll farm wolf grass off gruus with my Aldrich covenant on and work on both.

Don't seem to get summoned as a Darkmoon either, which is odd because I always seem to get help when I equip way of the blue.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Went to eat something but now I'm getting sleepy. Think I'm gonna stop for now. I'm too scrubbish for this anyway. It's harder to fight you guys than killing parties of 3 at level 70 lol

what a stupid fall lmao

Went to eat something but now I'm getting sleepy. Think I'm gonna stop for now. I'm too scrubbish for this anyway. It's harder to fight you guys than killing parties of 3 at level 70 lol

You did well. GG

The more you fight the better you get, that said, I'm the contrary, don't know how to deal with gankers. lol

Top Bottom