• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Outlaws Title Update 2 Provides Large Number of Fixes And Stability

I had zero issues with the stealth so Im curious to see how the adjustments are. Sounds like they just dumbed everything down, like the stormtroopers will now barely move and always have their backs turned to you or some shit.

The stealth was ridiculously old school and simple. It's like people couldn't handle it. Sad shit.

Hopefully they didn't nerf it that bad. If so, maybe a higher difficulty setting would correct it.

I’m still playing (and enjoying) this - it’s nowhere near as bad as it’s being painted. I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan by any stretch, but I like the world here, and the story is keeping me interested.

I think it’s misunderstood - even if you’re one of the anti-woke loonies there’s literally nothing here for you to be upset about. Nothing. Kay’s a good character, and I’m enjoying ND-5 a lot too (or whatever he’s called).

Didn’t notice any drastic differences in the stealth sections yet, but I’m not replaying anything so hard to tell. The takedown animations definitely seem a little better, but if I hadn’t been told they’d changed I’m not sure I would have noticed.

Kacho

Gold Member
I’m still playing (and enjoying) this - it’s nowhere near as bad as it’s being painted. I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan by any stretch, but I like the world here, and the story is keeping me interested.

I think it’s misunderstood - even if you’re one of the anti-woke loonies there’s literally nothing here for you to be upset about. Nothing. Kay’s a good character, and I’m enjoying ND-5 a lot too (or whatever he’s called).

Didn’t notice any drastic differences in the stealth sections yet, but I’m not replaying anything so hard to tell. The takedown animations definitely seem a little better, but if I hadn’t been told they’d changed I’m not sure I would have noticed.
I’m just waiting for the Steam release like I always do. Fortunately the game will be in a far better state and I’ll have finished Silent Hill 2, Veilguard and Dragon Quest 3 by then.

Last edited:

Saiyan-Rox

Don't tell me someone seriously got surgery to look like that..

Should see the Craig David one

RcGIOT.gif

Top Bottom