• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT3| This thread moves faster than the Blighttown framerate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
glaurung said:
Guys, I am going up against the Butterfly and there are no summon signs for other players at the boss.

Am I good to go with just Beatrice or can someone help me deal with this monster? First time here.

This is not a difficult boss. Get a shield that can block magic, ROLL when she shoots you, then wait for her to land and go to town. Don't do this for too long though because she eventually builds up an explosion attack. So step back and repeat.

If you have magic you can hit her from a distance and the fight is even easier.

Heysoos

Phat Michael said:
the way i did it was run up the ladder, kill the skeles - arm my weapon with that stuff that turns it lightning. wait till he comes beneath you and looks up - lock on, jump and hit (half damage gone) then go behind him and hit him twice, run back up the ladder, rinse and repeat.

This is sort of what I have been trying, after the lunge attack, I get a few hits in while he's stunned, dodge his first attack, which has been mostly an overhead attack and run to the other side of the bridge to give me enough time to get up the ladder. Doesn't usually end that way though, gets me while I'm going up the ladder, or knocks me down and proceeds to kill me before I'm able to really get moving.

Yo Gotti said:
Stop trying to exploit the game and win by the easiest means(The lunging attack).

It's much easier to just fight him head on than to try and do the lunging attack over and over. Get it once at the beginning, then get on the ground and finish him off with whatever you've got. Firebombs, Sword, Axe, Pine Resin, whatever. Just get in there and fight and stop running around him like a chicken. The bosses in this game are built to punish players who try to go for the cheapest wins.

This game isn't full of fights that you're going to win in a minute, you have to earn that much later in the game by leveling, meeting the right NPC's and earning the right gear. Otherwise, go into the fight expecting a long, intense fight.

Fight him head to head, dodge his attacks, attack when he's open... you did play Ninja Gaiden, right? Dodging and rolling there is the same here.

Yeah, I'm giving up on the lunge attack. I have tried the firebombs, unfortunately they tend to go between his feet more times than not. I'm going to grind a bit to buy some more bombs and try something else. Thanks

tokkun said:
If you lure the boss to one of the areas of the bridge that has a crumbed side, there is a good chance he will fall to his death.

Otherwise, I recommend that you stay close and try to get around him or through his legs when he winds up a big attack then hit him from behind.

I've tried getting in between his legs, but sometimes I just get stuck there and can't get through. So I just started going around him instead dodging his attacks since I got hit less than trying to go under between his legs.

glaurung said:
Guys, I am going up against the Butterfly and there are no summon signs for other players at the boss.

Am I good to go with just Beatrice or can someone help me deal with this monster? First time here.

If you have ranged attacks, is easy. If melee, you'll have to avoid their attacks (all magic) and wait until it's on range, but after you know the attack routines to know when to roll, you can defeat it by yourself.

Zzoram

knitoe said:
Kindle bonfires. They carry over into NG+.

This is the best answer.

Just speed run through every level and kindle all the bonfires to 20 Estus. You can get through most areas in just a few minutes if you just run past the enemies with a good shield and the stamina regen ring.

glaurung

Thanks for the quick support guys, Beatrice made short work of the Butterfly, I just stood there and dodged a bit.

Now where can I craft the soul?

knitoe said:

This is what I did -- I had 30 humanity from farming the black knights for their weapon drops in the kiln and i just started warping everywhere kindling anything I could until I was out. It was a very smart idea for NG+.

glaurung said:
Thanks for the quick support guys, Beatrice made short work of the Butterfly, I just stood there and dodged a bit.

Anor Londo -- start reinforcing a crap shield to +10 now.

scy

glaurung said:

Not until Anor Lando.

Sounds good although I'm sure 50 won't cut it for the whole game. Is it a precautionary thing for the difficulty ramp up our is it just a case of why not?

If it's the former I might have to prioritize where they go.

Sullichin

Just as I deliver the killing blow to Bed of Chaos, something in there kills me in one hit (I had full health). Don't really know what happened at all. I got the lord soul though and beat the boss. No souls from it though :/

sixghost

Heysoos said:
So, I got the game from Gamefly, and while fighting the normal enemies feels kind of hard, the bosses themselves feel just plain cheap, not hard. I'm fighting the
Taurus Demon
on the bridge, and he just keeps kicking my ass. The first lunging attack from up top is easy, but after that he just becomes cheap ass hell. If I try to get up there again he'll just hit me on the way up, if I try to lure him away so that I have more time to get up there his attacks just knock me down and I get killed before I can even start moving again. I like hard games, played and beat the OG ninja gaiden on xbox and ninja gaiden black, but this game just feels cheap. -_-
After you're 15-20 hours in, you are going to look back at the Taurus Demon and die laughing because of how easy he seems in comparison to later bosses.

Also, Ninja Gaiden(Black) wasn't a hard game unless you NG+'d on Hard or Master.
corrosivefrost said:
illusory wall in sen's fortess as you climb out of prowling demon pit, allows you to climb up to fortress and kill giant who opened gate for titanite chunk.
Oh my god...
what?

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Heysoos said:
This is sort of what I have been trying, after the lunge attack, I get a few hits in while he's stunned, dodge his first attack, which has been mostly an overhead attack and run to the other side of the bridge to give me enough time to get up the ladder. Doesn't usually end that way though, gets me while I'm going up the ladder, or knocks me down and proceeds to kill me before I'm able to really get moving.

Yeah, I'm giving up on the lunge attack. I have tried the firebombs, unfortunately they tend to go between his feet more times than not. I'm going to grind a bit to buy some more bombs and try something else. Thanks

I've tried getting in between his legs, but sometimes I just get stuck there and can't get through. So I just started going around him instead dodging his attacks since I got hit less than trying to go under between his legs.

I don't know what armor you're wearing (are you overburdened?) but the whole drop on his head, run halfway across the bridge, run back and climb up, drop on his head again totally worked for me my first or second attempt. I don't remember having much trouble rolling past him. I'd keep trying that rather than grinding to buy firebombs.

Sullichin said:
Just as I deliver the killing blow to Bed of Chaos, something in there kills me in one hit (I had full health). Don't really know what happened at all. I got the lord soul though and beat the boss. No souls from it though :/

Did it case fire tempest on you as you were swinging to kill it? It's possible, I'd guess -- if that fucker gets it off on you while you're in the tunnel, you're pretty much done.

toasty_T said:
Sounds good although I'm sure 50 won't cut it for the whole game. Is it a precautionary thing for the difficulty ramp up our is it just a case of why not?

If it's the former I might have to prioritize where they go.

It's nice to have more than 5 estus flasks when you need to make sure you have full health because everything does so much damage. It was nice when I hit fires where I had +20 so if I took a random shot, I could just drink up without saying "should I try to save it until I get to the next one".

sixghost said:
After you're 15-20 hours in, you are going to look back at the Taurus Demon and die laughing because of how easy he seems in comparison to later bosses.

Also, Ninja Gaiden(Black) wasn't a hard game unless you NG+'d on Hard or Master.

Oh my god...
what?

Yeah, if you climb up that long ladder to get out of the pit with sludge, hit the wall directly in front of you; it'll disappear and put an equally long ladder in front of you -- climbing up puts you behind one of the large giants that "does work" in that fortress and usually drops a titanite chunk.

dwebo

Beat the game late last night (well, early this morning). Basically mirrored my playthrough of Demon's Souls:

1) Die a whole lot near beginning, vow to break disc.
2) Grind SLs (4-2 /
darkroot garden
).
3) Cheese (dragon bone smasher / pyromancy).
4) Enjoy game, not as devs intended.
5) Reach end (at 3am), rush through.
6) Wiki all the stuff I missed; annoyed, break disc trade-in / return to gamefly.

sixghost

corrosivefrost said:
Did it case fire tempest on you as you were swinging to kill it? It's possible, I'd guess -- if that fucker gets it off on you while you're in the tunnel, you're pretty much done.

It's nice to have more than 5 estus flasks when you need to make sure you have full health because everything does so much damage. It was nice when I hit fires where I had +20 so if I took a random shot, I could just drink up without saying "should I try to save it until I get to the next one".

Yeah, if you climb up that long ladder to get out of the pit with sludge, hit the wall directly in front of you; it'll disappear and put an equally long ladder in front of you -- climbing up puts you behind one of the large giants that "does work" in that fortress and usually drops a titanite chunk.
This game never stops surprising me.

Although I couldn't bring myself to kill that guy. He was nice enough to open the gate.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
cj_iwakura said:
So who upgrades the Server to +10? Isn't that the weapon needed to get Quelaag's Fury Sword?

Also, re: Priscilla - I'm about to blow your mind.

The going theory is that she's the daughter of Seath and Gwynevere.

I've seen this theory posited a few times, but there doesn't seem to be even the slightest bit of evidence for it in the game. It seems to be borne of that GameFAQs story thread that started off strong then descended into wild speculation and flights of fancy with no actual demonstrable backing.

Though here's a bonus fun fact about Seath that I forgot to include in my earlier list:

- Seath created the Moonlight Butterfly. [Crystal Ring Shield item description]

x3r0123 said:
yes and it drops a titanite chunk

They all do, the first time you kill them, I think.

If they didn't, it'd be the best pre-endgame farming for titanite chunks because you could kill the one feeding the rolly trap boulders over and over. I was very sad to try killing him with high item discovery repeatedly, warping back to sen's bonfire, and killing him again. :(

Djin1979

I plan to get the platin for DS, is it possible to share the achievements between multiple characters ? (For example if I get half of the rare weapons with my pyromancer and the other half with my knight will i get the knight honor trophy ? )

x3r0123

corrosivefrost said:
They all do, the first time you kill them, I think.

If they didn't, it'd be the best pre-endgame farming for titanite chunks because you could kill the one feeding the rolly trap boulders over and over. I was very sad to try killing him with high item discovery repeatedly, warping back to sen's bonfire, and killing him again. :(

the one putting boulders didnt always give me a chunk

Djin1979 said:
I plan to get the platin for DS, is it possible to share the achievements between multiple characters ? (For example if I get half of the rare weapons with my knight and the other half with my knight will i get the knight honor trophy ? )

no

Grinchy

Banned
dwebo said:
Beat the game late last night (well, early this morning). Basically mirrored my playthrough of Demon's Souls:

1) Die a whole lot near beginning, vow to break disc.
2) Grind SLs (4-2 /
darkroot garden
).
3) Cheese (dragon bone smasher / pyromancy).
4) Enjoy game, not as devs intended.
5) Reach end (at 3am), rush through.
6) Wiki all the stuff I missed; annoyed, break disc trade-in / return to gamefly.
Probably wouldn't have missed as much without the cheesing and rushing.

Varna

knitoe said:

Awesome. I was wondering what I was going to do with the 50+ humanity I was rolling with (didn't know anything past 30 didn't give you a item finding boost...).

Haunted

Well, finished this up last night. Disappointing last level and ending, will most assuredly still go on my GOTY list. I'm a sucker for dark/high fantasy games and Dark Souls does a fantasting job of creating the right atmosphere here.

And while some of the shit design decisions were rectified (Bonfires + Estus flasks + great level interconnectivity/warp already help out with that), a fair few of the most annoying have persisted. Not being able to choose between only-read-messages, co-op and PvP, not being able to kindle bonfires without inviting the possibility of getting invaded a couple minutes after. Tons of missable items, equipment, merchants, NPCs without warning or communication from the game. And chiefly, it's that lack of communication about base game mechanics and happenings that irk me the most, and which also plagued the first game. *sigh*

edit: I guess since the world is such an important part of the experience, I'll write a short comment about the various levels. Obviously might some spoilers ahead. Not sure how much can be "spoiled" anyway (the lore is heavy but there is very little plot), but you know.

Undead Asylum
- solid tutorial area, bleak and prison-like enough to get you into the right mood for the rest of this game.

Firelink Shrine - looks bland, especially compared to the brilliant hub of Demon's Souls. The best part about it is how cleverly the world links up to several other areas while being very compact.

Undead Burg/Parish - great area, well designed, linking up with various shortcuts, really incorporating city aspects into the burg/fortress design and making it feel cohesive. On par with world 1 of Demon's Souls.

Depths - bad area with annoying enemies. Fucking hate sewers in every game that uses them and it's no different here.

Blighttown - framerate jokes aside, whoever designed the little toxic shooters... smh. It's a return of Demon's Souls world 5 and I'm not sure anyone asked for it.

The Great Hollow - Good concept
(descending a giant world tree)
, bad execution. Small ledges, annoying enemies and little variety make this more of a chore than anything. Xenoblade did it better.

Ash Lake - Absolutely amazing looking. One of my favourite areas from an aesthetic standpoint. Maybe they made the previous area extra bad so this looks even better in comparison. It definitely worked.

Sen's Fortress
- At first I hated it, and I can't help thinking negatively about the
placement of some of those ranged sorcerers. But the traps are a neat touch and when you have to traverse it a few times (thanks to killing the Undead male Merchant >_>, making me visit the merchant here repeatedly), you start appreciating the design. It's not as good as Undead Burg, but it's still good.

Darkroot Garden/Basin - great boss, boring level up to that point.

The Catacombs/Tomb of Giants - 3D Castlevania, fuck yeah. Thank god I had cast light, I can imagine the tomb being a total pain otherwise.

Anor Londo - For many probably the visual highlight, which just shows that you need some colour and light even in the bleakest game. It's a psychological thing. :p But seriously, the clearest element of high fantasy in the game, and it's good. The central elevator mechanic works well, and it has the best (sub-) area of the game.

Painted World of Ariamis
- My personal favourite level BY FAR. Great design, clever shortcuts, interesting enemies, great aesthetics. Just all around my favourite level in the game.

New Londo Ruins - terrible, gimmicky, annoying. Badly designed.

The Duke's Archives - Not long, but I liked it. Slightly confusing at first, but the revolving staircases give it the vibe of a proper RPG dungeon, at least.

Crystal Cave - terrible

Demon Ruins - inoffensive

Lost Izalith - Eye cancer terrible, not sure which intern spas

Kiln of The First Flame -
What a letdown. A great opening vista raises expectations. The way there reminded me of the approach to Ganon's palace in OoT... but instead of a worthy final dungeon and a great ending, we're getting a bland cave and an underwhelming finish (both endings). Simply a disappointing end to the game. Demon's Souls did it much better.

Yeah, I think they kinda dropped the ball towards the last quarter or so. :p

Overall, I'm really happy to have played it.

Haunted

Sullichin

Haunted said:
I think the heart...thingy is actually alive and can hit back.

Yeah I think this is what happened. Oh well, I beat the boss but missed out on 40k souls because when I went back I stupidly fell off the branch you need to drop onto.

I don't really get the hate for Lost Izalith/ Demons Ruins. I kind of liked these areas. At least I can see where I'm going and the enemies drop souls.

They really are trolling with the warp bonfire locations. Stone dragon? If i'm not in that covenant why would I ever want to go there? How about one in another main area?

Varna

Yo Gotti said:
Stop trying to exploit the game and win by the easiest means(The lunging attack).

It's much easier to just fight him head on than to try and do the lunging attack over and over. Get it once at the beginning, then get on the ground and finish him off with whatever you've got. Firebombs, Sword, Axe, Pine Resin, whatever. Just get in there and fight and stop running around him like a chicken. The bosses in this game are built to punish players who try to go for the cheapest wins.

This game isn't full of fights that you're going to win in a minute, you have to earn that much later in the game by leveling, meeting the right NPC's and earning the right gear. Otherwise, go into the fight expecting a long, intense fight.

Fight him head to head, dodge his attacks, attack when he's open... you did play Ninja Gaiden, right? Dodging and rolling there is the same here.

Wait a second... are you saying your suppose to fight him head on that tiny ass bridge were you can barely get behind him to avoid his attacks? Keeping in mind that very few classes have access to 100% damage reduction shield at this point...?

I thought it was obvious that this was a gimmick boss fight... use the lunging attack to deal chunks of damage and the long bridge distance to gain time to climb the ladder.. hm..

EDIT: Use lighter gear to run faster and roll further. You should never get hit.

Sullichin said:
Yeah I think this is what happened. Oh well, I beat the boss but missed out on 40k souls because when I went back I stupidly fell off the branch you need to drop onto.

I don't really get the hate for Lost Izalith/ Demons Ruins. I kind of liked these areas. At least I can see where I'm going and the enemies drop souls.

They really are trolling with the warp bonfire locations. Stone dragon? If i'm not in that covenant why would I ever want to go there? How about one in another main area?

There is a covenant there... but yeah, no one is going to argue that many things weren't finished.

sixghost

Varna said:
Wait a second... are you saying your suppose to fight him head on that tiny ass bridge were you can barely get behind him to avoid his attacks? Keeping in mind that very few classes have access to 100% damage reduction shield at this point...?

I thought it was obvious that this was a gimmick boss fight... use the lunging attack to deal chunks of damage and the long bridge distance to gain time to climb the ladder.. hm..
Dodge backwards. Use firebombs. Do the plunge attack at the beginning of the fight.

It's only a gimmick boss if you make it one. You can very easily fight the thing without using the plunge once.

Now being a part of the Sunlight Covenant (or whatever it is called), has increased my chances of co-oping (in my mind anyway, but I suppose many people wouldn't mind a free Sunlight medal anyway =p), but it has also had one draw back...more times than not, the host dies =/

I have mainly lurked around the Wolf fight, as well as those two guys' boss area...but do put my sign down anywhere I feel I can help.

I do wish to offer any Gaffers, who can co-op with me a deal, if you'd like! I have upgraded all my Demon weapons as far as I would like, and have a lot of left over Demon Titanite materials, as well as some rare weapons I can drop if you'd like (mainly the Jagged ghost Blade, but sometimes come across Boar's Helms, or Gargoyle Helms, Tridents, Catch Poles, etc.)

I often drop these shortly before the conclusion of a boss fight, but if you mention you're a Gaffer, I'll give you something nice beforehand, so win or lose, you gain something =p

I believe I am SL 180ish now (50 intelligence and faith was a long path...=/), so feel free to message me here, or on my PSN name =p
Dreamcasted60

Sullichin

Varna said:

EDIT: Use lighter gear to run faster and roll further. You should never get hit.

Tarus Demon kicked my ass several times when I first started out. I found it was more difficult to go for consecutive plunging attacks rather than doing one plunging attack and then just being all up on that guy, usually hanging out right under his butthole where he can't really hit me.

Haunted

Sullichin said:

Should've just been every unlocked bonfire, tbh.

ixix said:
After some of the plot discussions earlier I combed through a bunch of item descriptions and such and compiled a list of known facts about some of the game's important characters. It took longer than I expected and it's far from exhaustive, but I thought I'd throw it out here in case someone's interested. It's formatted as a simple list of facts about characters with references to where in the game each fact can be corroborated should you be so inclined. I've tried to minimize any commentary on my part and stick purely to unadorned summaries of the game's own words. Obviously there are massive spoilers.

Here's what I've compiled:

The Witch of Izalith
- Is never referred to by name in any capacity to the best of my knowledge.
- Attempted to create a First Flame, and in so doing created the Bed of Chaos and unleashed demons on the world. [Bed of Chaos Lord Soul item description]
- Created Pyromancy when she was engulfed by Chaos. [Demon's Catalyst item description]
- Did not herself use Pyromancy, but rather a form of flame sorcery that has since vanished. [Izalith Catalyst item description]
- Has at least three known daughters (I am uncertain if the game uses daughter in the literal or metaphorical sense in this case): Quelana, Quelaag, Chaos Covenant leader. [Conversation with Quelana, Quelaag's Furysword item description, conversation with Chaos Covenant leader with Old Witch's Ring equipped]

Just to clarify some wrong information here...

The Witch of Izalith didn't create the Bed of Chaos. The Witch of Izalith became the Bed of Chaos. The conversations with Quelana reveal this. Quelana asks players to kill the Bed of Chaos to end mother's suffering. She also had at least five daughters, Quelaag, The Fair Lady, Quelana, The Daughter of Chaos guarding the Bed of Chaos's boss door, and which ever one left behind the black robe set after Ceaseless Discharge.

Varna

sixghost said:
Dodge backwards. Use firebombs. Do the plunge attack at the beginning of the fight.

It's only a gimmick boss if you make it one. You can very easily fight the thing without using the plunge once.

Certainly knew it was possible. But being able to effectively dodge backwards with that tiny invincibility frame window is kind of a lot to ask of new players. Not to mention no one but the knight class even has a chance at not being staggered by the attack and quickly being finished off. I can't think of another fight in the entire game that requires that kind of timing.

Godslay

Banned
I don't know if it's been mentioned but Dark Souls is $49.99 at Best Buy (both platforms) right now. I'm not sure if it is a one day thing or a weekly deal.

Sullichin

Just bought Smough's set from a new merchant that just appeared near firelink. Any benefit to walking around as this fatass instead of using Havel's Armor?

Sullichin said:
Just bought Smough's set from a new merchant that just appeared near firelink. Any benefit to walking around as this fatass instead of using Havel's Armor?

If I recalled, Smough's set has a bit better defense while Havel's has more poise.

Mortrialus said:
Just to clarify some wrong information here...

The Witch of Izalith didn't create the Bed of Chaos. The Witch of Izalith became the Bed of Chaos. The conversations with Quelana reveal this. Quelana asks players to kill the Bed of Chaos to end mother's suffering. She also had at least five daughters, Quelaag, The Fair Lady, Quelana, The Daughter of Chaos guarding the Bed of Chaos's boss door, and which ever one left behind the black robe set after Ceaseless Discharge.

How many are in the prologue cinematic?

Sullichin

Mortrialus said:
If I recalled, Smough's set has a bit better defense while Havel's has more poise.

Yup that seems to be the case, thanks. Lol you look ridiculous wearing Smough's set, especially if you're only wearing some of it.

Sullichin said:
Yup that seems to be the case, thanks. Lol you look ridiculous wearing Smough's set, especially if you're only wearing some of it.

Plus, if you get Smough's set and his hammer, you can roleplay as him! Just think of all the fun to be had... Running around, pretending you're fat, killing dudes with your big hammer, pretending you're fat...

Good times, man. Good times.

Thagomizer said:
How many are in the prologue cinematic?

Seven.

Novid

Banned
Story Questions:

I have some guesses who Prissi's Mother is. The Father? Well how that happen when the dragons are 60 feet tall?

Why in the hell Loltrec kill that fire keeper? Does he know her? Did he shut her up?

Emo Dragon killed his brothers, what the fuck was his motvation for it?

WHO and WHERE is the damn Pygmy? Wasnt he just as important as the witch, Kilin and Nito?

Zzoram

Backfoggen said:
Loved everything except for Lost Izalith and it's dumb chicken-legged dinosaurs and terrible boss.

I agree.

I thought Demon Ruins was just fine. The caterpillar pincer trap was pretty brutal, and it was nice seeing tons of minor Taurus and Capra demons as regular enemies.

Lost Izalith sucks because of the headless dinosaurs and lava.

Novid said:
Story Questions:

I have some guesses who Prissi's Mother is. The Father? Well how that happen when the dragons are 60 feet tall?

The game never reveals Priscilla's mother or father. She is, however, half dragon half giant. I'm curious who you think she's related to.

Why in the hell Loltrec kill that fire keeper? Does he know her? Did he shut her up?

The same reason most other players kill fire keepers. To get her soul and upgrade his flask. He did not shut her up. The Crestfallen Warrior mentions that, most likely, her fellow villagers cut out her tongue so that she couldn't take any god's name in vain. Based upon her dialog after reviving her, this is likely the case.

Emo Dragon killed his brothers, what the fuck was his motvation for it?

Seath betrayed his dragons because he wasn't born with their scales and the immortality their scales provided. Gwyn offered Seath a chance to do research on these scales. His research drove him mad, but he eventually found another way to obtain immortality.

WHO and WHERE is the damn Pygmy? Wasnt he just as important as the witch, Kilin and Nito?

The Pygmy has the Dark Soul, not a lord soul. The Pygmy isn't in the game. Most people speculate that because he was the progenitor of humanity, he, like humanity, naturally died some time long ago.

Sullichin said:
How can I get my Divine Gargoyle Halberd +5 to +10? Doesn't seem to be listed anywhere anymore in Parish Blacksmith.

Andre does it, but you need to find the Large Divine Ember and give it to him before he can do it. This ember is found in the Tomb of the Giants.

corrosivefrost said:
Fair enough -- I remember people in one of the OTs saying they said no and Alvina wouldn't talk to them again.

This is why we're here -- hell, I'm hanging out here after I got my platinum because I love this game and love talking about it/discussing it/helping others do the same. :)

I'm sure there's a list of hidden bonfires and such.
Off the top of my head for hidden bonfires/walls:

bonfire right before forbidden forest in hidden wall on left.
bonfire in lost izalith in second tower before you go up the root into the town proper.
hidden bonfire in catacombs, near the second bridge that turns
illusory wall in sen's fortess as you climb out of prowling demon pit, allows you to climb up to fortress and kill giant who opened gate for titanite chunk.
illusory wall in fireplace in Anor Londo hiding basement stairs that lead to mimic and chests with most of Havel's gear.

There may be more, but I'm not recalling at the moment.
I didn't know about the last two, thank you very much :)

Zzoram

Sullichin said:
How can I get my Divine Gargoyle Halberd +5 to +10? Doesn't seem to be listed anywhere anymore in Parish Blacksmith.

You need to give him another ember to upgrade Divine stuff past +5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom