• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT5| Definitely better than the sequel

Do you have a Divine weapon yet? You can get an Occult Club in Anor Londo and convert it to a Divine +5 at the Undead Parish Blacksmith.

Or use a Silver Knight Spear. Then they stay down for good even if you haven't killed the area Necormancer.

No, I'm just here to get the Scythe. I had to restart. My game was corrupted (power went out while saving). FUCKING sucks ass, but, oh well.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
God this game is such bullshit there is just no way to win!!1!!

*reply stating several strategies and walks through how to deal with problem area*

Yea I already knew / did that but it somehow doesn't help.

*few days later*

This game is actually pretty easy. I'm going to try PVP now.

*cycle repeats, replace "game" with PVP*

Nordicus

Oh my god, Jackben's gone so hollow he's DSP-hollow!

*drops several Twin Humanities*

It's okay, everything's going to be fine

How do I get to the asylum? Is there a taxi that takes me? Do I gotta rolla round naked?

There's a way in Firelink Shrine to revisit it at any time once you've unlocked the elevator to the church, but as a low level, underequipped character, I'd advise against it

Gettin real tired of doing 20-30 damage against basically every enemy that isn't unarmored. God, i hope the Uchi gets pretty good later. I really do because as it stands now it's useless.

Mistel

Banned
God this game is such bullshit there is just no way to win!!1!!

*reply stating several strategies and walks through how to deal with problem area*

Yea I already knew / did that but it somehow doesn't help.

*few days later*

This game is actually pretty easy. I'm going to try PVP now.

*cycle repeats, replace "game" with PVP*
So accurate based on souls 2 performance.

Alim do you even have the required stats?

Jamesways

Gettin real tired of doing 20-30 damage against basically every enemy that isn't unarmored. God, i hope the Uchi gets pretty good later. I really do because as it stands now it's useless.

Uchi has been my goto weapon for multiple playthroughs, get it to +15 with high Dex and it's fantastic. The best Dex weapon IMO. Yes, over the Great Scythe and Balder Swag Sword.

But the last runthrough I used the Sunlight Straight Sword quite a bit in honor of Solaire. It's just ok.

Go to fucking hell patches. I knew you were gunna pull that lever, I knew it. I should have gutted him like a pig. Why didn't I kill him? WHY?!

So accurate based on souls 2 performance.

Alim do you even have the required stats?

No, I had to restart. I used a claymore last run because I was sick of the uchi sucking. I'm impatient.

Mistel

Banned
Go to fucking hell patches. I knew you were gunna pull that lever, I knew it. I should have gutted him like a pig.

No, I had to restart. I used a claymore last run because I was sick of the uchi sucking. I'm impatient.
Patches is a friend to us all. You killed the merchant for it and don't even have the required stats to use it and your wondering why your damage is so low?

The game is broken online now. Every invader is a hacker or super high level. I got summoned and the guy who invades us is taking zero damage, or at least his HP is super high because we were wailing on him and his HP wasn't dropping.

Mistel

Banned
The game is broken online now. Every invader is a hacker or super high level. I got summoned and the guy who invades us is taking zero damage, or at least his HP is super high because we were wailing on him and his HP wasn't dropping.
Can't be a high level because it doesn't work like that in this one. So they were either hacking or there was lag.

Can't be a high level because it doesn't work like that in this one. So they were either hacking or there was lag.

No lag. Both the world master and I were hitting him. WM was spamming Wrath of God, and it didn't even hurt then guy, knocked him out, but, didn't hurt him. Then he gets bored and 1 shots us both.

krakov

No lag. Both the world master and I were hitting him. WM was spamming Wrath of God, and it didn't even hurt then guy, knocked him out, but, didn't hurt him. Then he gets bored and 1 shots us both.

What level were you?
Sadly Dark Souls has been completely overrun by hackers for a good while. Funny how the hackers are the ones hanging around, such a shame :(

This is getting reallyfucking ridiculous. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING INVADER is either a hacker or super OP. EVERY FUCKING invader. how is taht fair that I get 1 shotted by them and can't scratch them? Every fucking time I'm human, i get invaded by them and die instantly. It's not fair, it's not fun it's broken. It's literally unplayable as a human now. I can't go a minute without being invaded by a pyromancer wearing smoughs armor who OHKOs me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This is getting reallyfucking ridiculous. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING INVADER is either a hacker or super OP. EVERY FUCKING invader. how is taht fair that I get 1 shotted by them and can't scratch them? Every fucking time I'm human, i get invaded by them and die instantly. It's not fair, it's not fun it's broken. It's literally unplayable as a human now. I can't go a minute without being invaded by a pyromancer wearing smoughs armor who OHKOs me.
From found out who you were and has sent their special invasion strike team just to make sure you have a fun experience.

kitsuneyo

Did they get rid of the suicidal Ash Lake hydra glitch in the Prepare to Die edition? Do I have to kill him myself if I want him dead?

I've summoned 3-4 people and they all helped me. I also helped a couple of people with bosses. Never tried the online stuff when I had the 360 version, it's brilliant!
EDIT - Nevermind, I guess you're talking about something else

Mistel

Banned
Theres a door in The Depths? You're yanking my chain. I'll die.
6.503j2k.jpg

See here. Depths + door + bonfire =?

Top Bottom