• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel Kinnaman and Jai Courtney were on Good Morning America today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB14a5Dpn58

W7OvJpT.gif

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Ben Affleck won't be his BvS size again either. Same problem.

Pussy.

She was at the Press Screenings last night, said it was so good and lots of cheering from the crowd

https://mobile.twitter.com/janaimichael/status/758542996312764416

Either way; the review thread is going to be shit.

If it's good: ''Fucking hack Snyder fucked it up with BvS, Snyder this, Snyder that, BvS omg so awful terribad"

If it's bad: "Keep losing DC, this isn't how the characters should act! edgelords maximum overdrive, fuck Jared Leto, etc"

Divisive (like 50/60%)...ohh boy.

Pussy.

If it's good: ''Fucking hack Snyder fucked it up with BvS, Snyder this, Snyder that, BvS omg so awful terribad"

If it's bad: "Keep losing DC, this isn't how the characters should act! edgelords maximum overdrive, fuck Jared Leto, etc"

Yup. It's going to be a dumpster fire either way.

This summer has been rough for films and after the disappointing reviews for Bourne, I just don't see Suicide Squad escaping it either. There is too much ammunition there to rip the movie apart.

Tabby

Pussy.

Being a DC fan has turned me into a very cynical man.

I expecting nothing but YouTube esque negative comments in the review thread.

Already got a template of the review thread:

Good reviews: "Only DC movie that looked good, so not a surprise. Too bad Wonder Woman and Justice League look uninspired lol Snyder"

Bad reviews: "Of course it's bad. Try-hard and edgy characters stay eating turds DC"

Mixed reviews: "Another garbage DC film just sell DC to Disney already, WB"

That's a bad suit. It's got layers which loses muscle definition, the belt looks kinda plastic and the lines make it look shoddily stitched together.

Without the red pants, it looks like a onesie (in a bad way).

Tabby

Ya'll are crazy it looks fantastic for TV. If they could put out suits like that it makes you wonder why everything on CW is leather. It's better than Barry's leather jacket.

IconGrist

He's trying to pull off that Cavill Superman pose but looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Like he was standing there and someone shouted HEY! and snapped a pic when he turned.

kmfdmpig

Looks fine for TV but it's a missed opportunity to go classic with it. As is, it's a cheaper version of the MoS suit. Differentiating it by edging closer to the Donner look could've been great.

Other than the belt and the boots it looks OK to me. The belt is really bad and looks cheap.

Tabby

Looks fine for TV but it's a missed opportunity to go classic with it. As is, it's a cheaper version of the MoS suit. Differentiating it by edging closer to the Donner look could've been great.
I have to confess something as a Superman fan. I hated Donner's look and I hate the red underwear.

I'm sorry.

IconGrist

I don't understand why the top part of the cape that feeds into the suit has to be rubber. It's on the Supergirl suit too. Looks weird in action.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Do it. Really dislike the greyish color of the movie suit and all the additional shapes.

Love the bright red and blue here. Just the pants are missing to make it perfect

Well, actually:

rs_634x1024-140820120902-634.Henry-Cavill-Superman-JR-82014.jpg

DAMN YOU FILTERS!1111!!!

Nah, this looks infinitely better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom