• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

It didn't really come off that way. It was almost like he'd be upset if he likes SS more than BvS. Like he actively wants to enjoy it less.

You know what, I misread the sentence, I read it as I went to see Suicide Squad...

Now I see he said I WANT.

I just woke up. But yeah, now I can see why.

strafer

Bosslogic is at it again

Cof9nfdVIAMu7Za.jpg

I've been thinking, maybe by not having seen the original cut for SS we wouldn't care and it could still be good for us.

That was my response to a guy in the OT. It simply will be our first cut and might turn out totally normal. But sadly, because of that guy, our first time will be biased.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Any of you follow Tyrone Magnus on YouTube? He just said the strangest thing.

"I want to see Suicide Squad and love it but not as much as I love Batman v Superman."

I can't even wrap my head around it it's so absurd, lol.

Most of these Youtubers/Reactionists are dumb shits, so don't bother thinking much.

Ahasverus

Any of you follow Tyrone Magnus on YouTube? He just said the strangest thing.

"I want to see Suicide Squad and love it but not as much as I love Batman v Superman."

I can't even wrap my head around it it's so absurd, lol.
Eh that's kinda me at the moment. I want to watch SS very much, but it's just not the same man, BvS was an event.

Schrodinger's Squad.

....i kinda want to see that.

Also how is it I wander into the OT and only just realize that it takes one or two anecdotal tweets about the film maybe not being the second coming of Christ and people have a mental breakdown.

how am i only just realizing some CBM fans are primadonnas :p

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Look what you assholes did to him, in just 4 years time.

zack-snyder-480.jpg

justice-league-sets-production-start-date.jpg

Just managed to watch BvS Ultimate Cut and it's made me do a 180 on BvS.

I'm furious.

I originally thought the theatrical cut was great, albeit difficult to follow and with some extraneous scenes that didn't really add anything at all, and the laughable cameo segment.

After watching the Ultimate Cut, christ. They cut every part of the movie that made it make sense properly. The woman bribed by Lex to lie, the bomb being lined with lead to prevent Supes hearing it. The part that pisses me off though is they cut all the cohesive elements and left in shit like the Knightmare sequence. That is the shit you put in the directors cut for the nerds who understand whats happening to spend more money on your movie. Whoever had final say in what got cut for the theatrical cut needs a smack.

Vibranium

Banned
Nah. Green Arrow only started being good when he shaved that ridiculous Van Dyke.

Uh...he's really cool again and is currently rocking the Van Dyke in DC Rebirth.

Looking forward to Suicide Squad. I am only hoping that Rope Guy/Slipknot lives because Adam Beach is Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom