• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo the embargo has been delayed

Yeaaah that not good

giphy.gif

IconGrist

I hope I didn't misrepresent badly haha, that was how I remember it

That was guek? Ummmm sorry guek

Guek can sometimes come off as the Ahasverus of MCU-GAF.

He's cool people though.

But that's not true. Superman clearly went into the fight with the intention of talking it out. He even tells Lois that he has to convince him to help. But when it actually comes down to it, he "tried" for two lines, and then just gives up for no reason. Batman wasn't even hurting him. He could have just grabbed him, lifted him up, and explained the entire situation. He didn't because then there would be no fight. Bad writing!

I agree with Duckroll. Batman v Superman title fight was contrived to the point of it being physically frustrating. Superman could have easily talked it out, instead of flying Batman through a fucking bulding. And Batman didn't even investigate the bombing, or Clark Kent, or Lex Luthor. He just went all "hurr durr dangerous alien make America great again" and straight up wanted to murder him.

The only redeeming part of the title fight was the Martha moment. For me anyway. I know it's meme material here on GAF and a sore spot for a lot of people but as a vet who has personally seen what people are like when their PTSD is triggered I bought it. Superman physically fighting Batman has always been a stupid idea. You have to make Superman the fool to excuse why he wouldn't just disable Batman from space.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, this is BvS all over again. Just 5 months later, we barely recovered. On to the next one!

VanWinkle

Hahaha, this is BvS all over again. Just 5 months later, we barely recovered. On to the next one!

It will still be somewhat chaotic if the reviews come out poorly (mostly from people who love the chaos when DC movies are bad), but at least this time we already have a bottom (27% RT). It will only get close to the meltdowns if it somehow, highly unlikely, goes below that.

3N16MA

Banned
Delay means they are trying to contain all the great reviews. They don't want too much hype this early. Tickets may sell out for several months and they need 12 hours to come up with a plan.

Everything is fine.

J_Viper

But that's not true. Superman clearly went into the fight with the intention of talking it out. He even tells Lois that he has to convince him to help. But when it actually comes down to it, he "tried" for two lines, and then just gives up for no reason. Batman wasn't even hurting him. He could have just grabbed him, lifted him up, and explained the entire situation. He didn't because then there would be no fight. Bad writing!

That kryptonite bomb exploding in his face is, I think, what triggered Supes' change from "I need to talk him down" to "Oh fuck this dude is actually trying to kill me, which would also result in Lex killing my mom".

Fighting for your own survival is only natural after all.

Sooooo the embargo has been delayed till Wednesday

Yeaaah that's not good

Pfffff great, well at least the sadness comes early this time

Typical UbiSoft

Sooooo the embargo has been delayed till Wednesday

Yeaaah that's not good

Pfffff great, well at least the sadness comes early this time

So far it's just one person from the Miami Herald, but all the other blogs and stuff are still saying Tuesday 9am.

I'm seeing conflicting reports too. The guy from Miami Herald even said the review got delayed "BIG TIME" but it's just 12 hours according to him, lol. Weird.

Sounds more like one person trying to get more eyes on their stuff by tossing gas on the fire considering most others are saying Tuesday.

I'm seeing conflicting reports too. The guy from Miami Herald even said the review got delayed "BIG TIME" but it's just 12 hours according to him, lol. Weird.

Maybe he's trolling?

I think it could be time zone coordination

If it was due to bad reviews, they would embargo it till after release

IconGrist

Maybe he's trolling?

I think it could be time zone coordination

If it was due to bad reviews, they would embargo it till after release

Likely trolling. Somebody asked him "So DC is 0 for 2" and he replied "More like 0 for 5". Says he liked TDK and TDKR so he can only be talking about MoS, BvS, SS, WW and JL.

That was an annoying mini crisis

And I started it for once

Then again, I was the one who made the BvS spoiler thread

My first 200 page thread and I didn't even post it beyond page 13

antovolk

Basically, it's 9am PT/noon ET. Originally turns out embargo was 9pm PT/midnight ET (which would've been Wed) but they actually brought it forward to 9am. Not everyone got the memo though (Rene seems to think it's PM).

all the LA peeps are saying 9am so thats what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom