• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanee

giphy.gif

Got cut :/

So? Stuff from trailers get cut all the time. Why is it a big deal all of a sudden?

3N16MA

Banned
Do you happen to have a list or at least pictures of all the figures releasing with this line that you can post here or PM me? I really want to get most from this line as well. I think they look neat.

Suicide Squad Movie – Batman
Suicide Squad Movie – Harley Quinn (Bat)
Suicide Squad Movie – Deadshot
Suicide Squad Movie – Boomerang
Suicide Squad Movie – Katana
Suicide Squad Movie – The Joker (Purple coat)
Suicide Squad Movie – The Joker
Suicide Squad Movie – Killer Croc
Suicide Squad Movie – Harley Quinn (Mallet)
Suicide Squad Movie – Rick Flag
Suicide Squad Movie – El Diablo
Suicide Squad Movie – Harley Quinn (Dress)

You should be able to find pics of all the figures here: http://news.toyark.com/2016/07/21/sdcc-2016-mattel-dc-multiverse-wwe-shockmaster-211968

Do you happen to have a list or at least pictures of all the figures releasing with this line that you can post here or PM me? I really want to get most from this line as well. I think they look neat.
Here you go!

Available everywhere:
-Deadshot - includes handgun and masked and unmasked heads, and a Killer Croc's right arm
TtqoQ3f.jpg

-Harley Quinn - includes baseball bat and Killer Croc's left leg
aqJEf4i.jpg

-Batman - includes regular and breathing mask heads, batarangs, handcuffs, grapnel gun, and Killer Croc's torso
VJoZ7Cr.jpg

-Joker - includes cane and Killer Croc's right leg
AE5idpG.jpg

-Captain Boomerang - includes a boomerang and Killer Croc's left arm
dQkyl7m.jpg

-Katana - includes Soultaker sword and a short sword that can be sheathed, and Killer Croc's head and lower torso
BA5mQaF.jpg

-Killer Croc - can be built by collecting the above
teAwAxZ.jpg

Exclusives:
-Joker (suit) - Toys "R" Us exclusive, includes a handgun and knife, and jacketed arms for Killer Croc
B4KG6o6.jpg

-Harley Quinn (jacket) - Toys "R" exclusive, includes a mallet and a jacket piece for Killer Croc
DYEuAeF.jpg

-Harley Quinn (gown) - Amazon exclusive, includes unbandaged hands for Killer Croc
idSa2f6.jpg

-Rick Flag - Walmart exclusive, includes knife, handgun, assault rifle, and grenade launcher
w7wwRyQ.jpg

-Diablo - Walmart exclusive, includes regular and flame shooting hands
oPzRBLq.jpg

Boke1879

Suicide Squad Movie – Batman
Suicide Squad Movie – Harley Quinn (Bat)
Suicide Squad Movie – Deadshot
Suicide Squad Movie – Boomerang
Suicide Squad Movie – Katana
Suicide Squad Movie – The Joker (Purple coat)
Suicide Squad Movie – The Joker
Suicide Squad Movie – Killer Croc
Suicide Squad Movie – Harley Quinn (Mallet)
Suicide Squad Movie – Rick Flag
Suicide Squad Movie – El Diablo
Suicide Squad Movie – Harley Quinn (Dress)

You should be able to find pics of all the figures here: http://news.toyark.com/2016/07/21/sdcc-2016-mattel-dc-multiverse-wwe-shockmaster-211968

Here you go!

Thank you both! these look awesome imo. KDash do you pretty much have them all now?

Thank you both! these look awesome imo. KDash do you pretty much have them all now?

I only have Harley Quinn, Deadshot, and Rick Flag. I ordered Deadshot and Rick Flag on Amazon, and bought Harley Quinn at Toys "R" Us early last month. I've been looking for Diablo for the past month, but haven't found him or anyone else at my local Walmart's. I might just order him online.
I haven't bought Batman yet, but I'll get him online later. He's too similar to my Batman v Superman one for me to get him now. I'll wait until I have the rest of the Killer Croc pieces before I get him.

Katana, Boomerang, and purple coat Joker aren't out yet, as far as I'm aware, though they should be out soon.

For some reason, no other stores in my area besides Toys "R" Us and one comic shop across the street from it (that's charging $5-$10 extra) has gotten any of them. I saw one copy of the Joker in the silver suit back in late June but didn't get him, and I haven't seen him again. I haven't seen Harley with the jacket and mallet yet, but I don't know if I'm getting any of the exclusive Harley and Joker's, though.

Boke1879

I only have Harley Quinn, Deadshot, and Rick Flag. I ordered Deadshot and Rick Flag on Amazon, and bought Harley Quinn at Toys "R" Us early last month. I've been looking for Diablo for the past month, but haven't found him or anyone else at my local Walmart's. I might just order him online.
I haven't bought Batman yet, but I'll get him online later. He's too similar to my Batman v Superman one for me to get him now. I'll wait until I have the rest of the Killer Croc pieces before I get him.

Katana, Boomerang, and purple coat Joker aren't out yet, as far as I'm aware, though they should be out soon.

For some reason, no other stores in my area besides Toys "R" Us and one comic shop across the street from it (that's charging $5-$10 extra) has gotten any of them. I saw one copy of the Joker in the silver suit back in late June but didn't get him, and I haven't seen him again. I haven't seen Harley with the jacket and mallet yet, but I don't know if I'm getting any of the exclusive Harley and Joker's, though.

Fair enough. I already have the Dress Harley preordered on Amazon. I think I'll start my search this weekend when the movie is out. Plan on seeing it at least 2 times this weekend. Once on Friday and again Saturday.

Fair enough. I already have the Dress Harley preordered on Amazon. I think I'll start my search this weekend when the movie is out. Plan on seeing it at least 2 times this weekend. Once on Friday and again Saturday.
Ah, nice! Good luck toy hunting! Toys "R" Us would be my first stop if you have one nearby. They seem to be the best when it comes to stocking DC figures.

I'm watching the movie on Thursday night with my two brothers and my stepsister. Can't wait for it! Maybe if I really like it, I'll watch it a second time, though I pretty much never end up doing that and just wait for the home release. But we'll see. Hah.

Boke1879

Ah, nice! Good luck toy hunting! Toys "R" Us would be my first stop if you have one nearby. They seem to be the best when it comes to stocking DC figures.

I'm watching the movie on Thursday night with my two brothers and my stepsister. Can't wait for it! Maybe if I really like it, I'll watch it a second time, though I pretty much never end up doing that and just wait for the home release. But we'll see. Hah.

LOL. If I really enjoy a movie I'll see it more than once. I saw Civil War 3 times, BvS 3 times. but yea I'm hoping it's fun. Can't wait.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
But THIS is the Director's Cut.

Ascended director's cut. Or you could just call it a: Director's Cut 2.

AND THIS....IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND *10 MINUTE SCREAM*: Justice League Ultra, extended, advanced, super Director's cut. 2 hours longer.

Ninjimbo

While I get what you're saying, I don't think the movie was ever sold as something more than fun and a way to introducing a bunch of characters unknown to the general audience, giving them the chance to appear in another movies of the same universe.

Anyway, I enjoyed pretty much every Ayer movie (haven't seen Fury yet), so I'm confident I'll like this one.
That first look about a year back gave off a different vibe. Of course we haven't seen the movie so we don't know what exactly is in store for us but based on the trailers and everything we've heard so far, SS doesn't seem to have any higher ambitions than just being another summer blockbuster. I was hoping that with the premise we would get something completely unique.

That's okay though because if it ends up being a home run, that's a lot of goodwill that WB kind of needs right now. Just for me, it's a disappointment in the sense that I'm only getting 2 DC movies a year and I want them to be super ambitious. These movies take like two years to make and I'm hoping that all the effort that goes into making these features amounts to more than just "Hero of the Week" fluff.

It's too early for this kind of talk though. Maybe SS will surprise me on Saturday. I'll be going in with measured expectations.

We take comic book movies from the corrupt. The MCU fanboys. The oppressors of DC fans who have kept you down with Rotten Tomatoes scores, and we will give them back to you... the fans. DCEU is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming GAF OT, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For an army will be raised. The haters will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world of rotten scores that we know and endure. Memes will be created. Films will be enjoyed. MCU-GAF will be trolled. The casuals will survive, as they learn to enjoy true comic book greatness. This great fanbase... it will endure. DCEU will survive!

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
We take comic book movies from the corrupt. The MCU fanboys. The oppressors of DC fans who have kept you down with Rotten Tomatoes scores, and we will give them back to you... the fans. DCEU is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming GAF OT, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For an army will be raised. The haters will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world of rotten scores that we know and endure. Memes will be created. Films will be enjoyed. MCU-GAF will be trolled. The casuals will survive, as they learn to enjoy true comic book greatness. This great fanbase... it will endure. DCEU will survive!

I read that in Tom Hardy's Bane voice. Shit totally works.

This movie, The Invitation, felt so fucking wrong.

the-invitation.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That is not Tom Hardy

Watch it without seeing a trailer, it's very good. Currently on Netflix I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom