• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 hours left.
TxdXUojl.jpg

I'm scarecited for this but screw it, I'm hyped AF for the movie! We're getting Harley freaking Quinn, a new Joker and also it has Ropeguy! How long have we been waiting for Ropeguy to be on the big screen? Longer than his life expectancy that's for certain.

jey_16

Banned
I think it's going to be critically savaged, hope I'm wrong but it's baffling if DC gets this wrong again, doesn't give me a lot of hope for the future of the universe

The only hope I have for it being certified fresh is, that people will give it a fresh despite it's flaws, because it is enjoyable and fun, sorta like some of the middling Marvel movies.

Does anyone have any links to hall h reactions to the Wonder Woman trailer? I saw the JL hall h reaction but I wanna see the audience reaction to WW. T-T

Boke1879

See y'all in a few hours. I do think expectations are tempered for this movie. I think people are just looking for a enjoyable and fun ride. That's it.

lol it is funny to see some of you already bracing for the worst

Yager

Banned
See y'all in a few hours. I do think expectations are tempered for this movie. I think people are just looking for a enjoyable and fun ride. That's it.

lol it is funny to see some of you already bracing for the worst

Many years in GAF, Boke. We've seen what DC movies do to people. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?

So we have a guy saying Batman is only 45sec in and another who said he had the screentime of Spidey in Civil War.

Considering how vitriolic the guy was about the movie, I think it might lie somewhere in between.

And I know something from that leaker who told us the midcreditscene thats again something different :D

Dude. That's a huge contextual spoiler. You obviously don't actually say it, but it's pretty obvious what you mean. :/

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Dude. That's a huge contextual spoiler. You obviously don't actually say it, but it's pretty obvious what you mean. :/

No. I am just talking about the time Batman is around. He told us a time that is way different then 45 seconds and "Spider-Man in Civil War" Its just from the guy that told us about the midcreditscene. Its like ge would say, Joker is there for xxx minutes. He could show up in the midcreditscene, too, and he could not. Because thats not what I am talking about.

No. I am just talking about the time Batman is around. He told us a time that is way different then 45 seconds and "Spider-Man in Civil War" Its just from the guy that told us about the midcreditscene. Its like ge would say, Joker is there for xxx minutes. He could show up in the midcreditscene, too, and he could not. Because thats not what I am talking about.

Ok I'll let you off! :p Made it sounds like you were talking about post credits scene itself.

By the way guys, before you start tearing yourself apart over the single review, please note the reviewer gave the same score to Civil War and Force Awakens, so yeah, don't panic right this second.

Corpsepyre

Banned
A joyless, formulaic action pic starring a high-mileage Will Smith and Margot Robbie's butt cheeks.

Full Review… | August 1, 2016

Roger Moore
Movie Nation

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Ok I'll let you off! :p Made it sounds like you were talking about post credits scene itself.

By the way guys, before you start tearing yourself apart over the single review, please note the reviewer gave the same score to Civil War and Force Awakens, so yeah, don't panic right this second.

That comes later!

A joyless, formulaic action pic starring a high-mileage Will Smith and Margot Robbie's butt cheeks.

Full Review… | August 1, 2016

Roger Moore
Movie Nation

Yup. As I said before, from a guy who gave the same score to:

The Force Awakens
Civil War
Creed
Secret Life of Pets
Ghostbusters
X-Men Apocalypse

So, it looks likely that it'll be fresh at least.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Yup. As I said before, from a guy who gave the same score to:

The Force Awakens
Civil War
Creed
Secret Life of Pets
Ghostbusters
X-Men Apocalypse

So, it looks likely that it'll be fresh at least.

Have a bad feeling about all this going forward. Shitposts incoming! :D

Yager

Banned
I mean, if going by the numbers it means that for this guy SS is as good as Creed, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Yager

Banned
I thought he tweeted out he loved that movie? Was he down on it from the start?

And y'all need to chill. Some of y'all already losing your shit.

But that's the fun part of all of this. The meltdowns and people going crazy. Ahasverus are you still alive?

Yager

Banned
I'm more alive than your favorite singer.

Whatever happens, I got your back mate. I'm considering adding a Damaged to my bulge if this turns into BvS 2.0.

OT already getting fired up and I haven't even had breakfast yet.

And we have 2 more hours before reviews start dropping. Today's gonna be a great day.

Not when I see rational sane posters lose their minds and trolls take over lol.

Would you say they have been...DAMAGED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom