• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, why do the rest of you put up with his idiocy when it makes DC gaf look like terrible manbabies.

Theres like 10 mcu manchildren in a lot of OT threads half the time too. It's best to just read and move on from their posts. Or just ignore it. Makes no sense responding.

You guys are engaging in futility arguing back and forth. You know you can't win this. It's suicide.

BadAss2961

you guys~

what are you guys doing lol~

pls stop and start bonding like suicide squad members bonded over drinking booze in an abandoned midway city bar

badass, you can be el diablo. guek, you can be deadshot. now, fam it up~ we are all DC fans in here \o/
loool

I'm willing to play along. As long as i'm Batman, and guek is...branded guy or something.

Ha, we <3 you guek.

ReiGun

God, it's like talking to a literal child. I didn't refer this thread to the Faraci, I said it made some good points worth discussing. The letter hasn't been discredited either so stop acting like a jackass and pretending it has just to fit your insanely immature world view. It's still just hearsay. It's possible to have an opinion that goes beyond nut hugging a company. Not everything is all good or all bad, that's the world view of a fucking six year old.

Holy shit, why do the rest of you put up with his idiocy when it makes DC gaf look like terrible manbabies.

Nothing Badass does is any worse than most comic threads, and gaming side makes all this stuff look tame. So it's whatever. And I'm certainly not concerned with how his posting makes DC Gaf look cause who cares.

If you're bothered by him, don't engage. *shrug*

The black Superman suit thread is already a dumpster fire because "lol Snyder lmao no colors haha tell that to zod's snapped neck lol hope". Yeah, sure, us DC fans are the manbabies.

See, I know DCEU films are severely flawed, and they need fixing, but if every DC thread is devoid of any civil discussion, and is filled to brim with edgy one liners about how "no one gives a shit about DC films because they're bad" and Chris Evans gifs, there's really no value in posting there. Just because a thing isn't good doesn't mean you turn every conversation around it into a YouTube comments circlejerk.

Ahasverus

You know us more than anybody else on GAF (given you're not a DC fan and are still a permanent resident of this thread, which is ok), so this part is a bit moot because you know very well how we are like, and so it starts to sound a bit like concern trolling, which if taken at face value some of your posts, could be interpreted as. I don't think that's the case, so I'll side with you here into saying the discussion got well out of hand for all the wrong reasons, and there is no need for hostility.

That said, our guy, badass here, might take a deep breath and realize all he should have done was letting the thing die off and let whoever takes the L, take it by the weight of its own words. Don't fall for this, internet arguments are fun, they make your heart race, bit by bit, anxiously making you hit the f5 so you could find a moment to strike the last hit to get your opponent down.. but in the process, you could lose the goodwill of bystanders who all they're seeing is two manbabies crying for their e-penis.

Just let it go fams.

BadAss2961

Theres like 10 mcu manchildren in a lot of OT threads half the time too. It's best to just read and move on from their posts. Or just ignore it. Makes no sense responding.

You guys are engaging in futility arguing back and forth. You know you can't win this. It's suicide.
Nothing Badass does is any worse than most comic threads, and gaming side makes all this stuff look tame. So it's whatever. And I'm certainly not concerned with how his posting makes DC Gaf look cause who cares.

If you're bothered by him, don't engage. *shrug*
Truth.

And to be real for a second, i'm tired of watching everyone here just take shit. If there's 20 MCU idiots running around with Evans gifs, you could at least let me be that 1 counter idiot from time to time.

guek

Banned
You know us more than anybody else on GAF (given you're not a DC fan and are still a permanent resident of this thread, which is ok)
I'm a huge DC fan! That's the only reason I frequent this thread. I'm not a DCEU fan so far but I want to be.

Anywho, sorry for escalating all. I've been better about not engaging with him for awhile now but it's still incredibly grating.

BadAss2961

I'm a huge DC fan! That's the only reason I frequent this thread. I'm not a DCEU fan so far but I want to be.

Anywho, sorry for escalating all. I've been better about not engaging with him for awhile now but it's still incredibly grating.
Just remember, you started this one.

Truth.

And to be real for a second, i'm tired of watching everyone here just take shit. If there's 20 MCU idiots running around with Evans gifs, you could at least let me be that 1 counter idiot from time to time.

Theres an immense irony in that gif that evans practically worships affleck creatively in reality lol.

BadAss2961

Keep trying to fight your imaginary war bud, clearly no one can stop you
image.php

For real though, you came at me first.

IconGrist

I'm Superman. Guek can be that guy that stabbed Batman (BadAss). Yea, Batman fucked him up but Batman will retain that scar forever.

This post in no way implies a chosen side. Just that I'm Superman. Thank you.

I'm Superman. Guek can be that guy that stabbed Batman (BadAss). Yea, Batman fucked him up but Batman will retain that scar forever.

This post in no way implies a chosen side. Just that I'm Superman. Thank you.

who cares, Alfred is the best character in BvS anyway!

ok so the icon is supes, badass is batman, and guek is alfred

\o/
and yes, master bruce doesnt deserve u, jeremy irons alfred *____*

Ninjimbo

After watching SS, I bought a copy of Kingdom Come since I was in the mood for a Superman story. I just finished reading it awhile ago and I'm still trying to understand what I just read. I think I might do a reread soon, but I want WB to crib stuff from this for JL part 2. It's pretty awesome but nothing at all what I expected.

Alex Ross' art is something else.

you mean on doomsday?

Yup. And I get that it was his biological reaction to physical trauma blah blah blah, but the shit made the city get destroyed for no reason, made it incredibly difficult to follow the action at times, and was pretty unoriginal (how many final fights have that shit? Too many)

After watching SS, I bought a copy of Kingdom Come since I was in the mood for a Superman story. I just finished reading it awhile ago and I'm still trying to understand what I just read. I think I might do a reread soon, but I want WB to crib stuff from this for JL part 2. It's pretty awesome but nothing at all what I expected.

Alex Ross' art is something else.

alex ross is amazing~

Yup. And I get that it was his biological reaction to physical trauma blah blah blah, but the shit made the city get destroyed for no reason, made it incredibly difficult to follow the action at times, and was pretty unoriginal (how many final fights have that shit? Too many)

aaah right. i gotcha.

User1608

Banned
I personally liked that aspect as it showed off the power of Doomsday pretty well but it certainly did obscure some of the action a bit, yeah. Still crazy as fuck, I just happen to be a fan of that kind of stuff.

Dead

well not really...yet
Felt the Doomsday fight too darkly lit and cutting to Lois messed with the momentum. Had some really cool moments but mostly it got me excited for what's in store with Justice League.
it looks amazing in HDR. Honestly feels like it was designed for it above all.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
The only problem I had with the Doomsday fight is that it cuts away to Lois too much. Wanted it to be longer focused on the fight, like in MoS.

it looks amazing in HDR. Honestly feels like it was designed for it above all.

I'm watching it now, it's not bad, though Lois' part is straight up garbage. The transfer needs some cleaning.

And yes, it's still terrible. But I had no problem paying for Batman fight scenes and Hans' Sketchbook with scenes attached.

There is a stranger, who comes to this thread from MCU-GAF. He comes with some insight when people are angry. Brings outsider opinion, comes on Mondays. That was last night.

Vic_Viper

Havent seen it discussed but there was a Joker Batman Costume figure that was released for Suicide Squad that was hinted at playing a part in the movie in a cut scene. The scene may or may not have been shot but there was a time when Joker would don a White Batman costume. Ive heard speculation that it would have been from when Joker kills Jason Todd.

41beb3c01728f4f22edafa2eec177572deebb68f.jpg

really hope they were just saving these scenes for the stand alone Batfleck film

holy fuck that last picture. I should be getting mine in the coming months. Deciding to get Hot Toys was probably the worst decision I've made for my bank account but damn they are so good.

Yager

Banned
We all lost. Even you.

Those figures are frickin lit. I like how slimmed down he looks compared to how bulky he seemed in B'S.

So we are all friends now, right?

That Batman looks fantastic. Look at that Batneck, he could break your head with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom