• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been asked, but will the extended cut off BvS ever be available for rent on Redbox or Amazon/other streaming services?

I haven't seen either and figure that's the one to watch.

Alfonso Cuaron for Shazam.

I rewatched Children of Men on blu ray this year and omfg it's such a great looking film.

I wouldn't want to waste him on regular capeshit. Get him on something that needs to look really inspired, like an adaptation of Arkham Assylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth perhaps.

MattPat did video about the Joker where he explores the idea of a multiverse DCEU movie. It's technically part two of another video, but he only gets deep into the multiverse theory in the newest vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEHW-9x9QMI

I'm not going to lie, he sold me on the idea of making a movie where different actors who portrayed Batman / Superman / And various other DCEU characters all meet in a single movie. I didn't know I wanted it, but now I really want a Crisis movie now.

Ninjimbo

Too busy ghost directing WB's potential Jungle Book shitshow.
I thought Andy Serkis was behind that one.

I rewatched Children of Men on blu ray this year and omfg it's such a great looking film.

I wouldn't want to waste him on regular capeshit. Get him on something that needs to look really inspired, like an adaptation of Arkham Assylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth perhaps.
I'm thinking that whatever Cuaron directs wouldn't be just regular old capeshit lol. He'll make it his own thing. I'm pretty okay with giving him anything to direct.

IconGrist

Expanded version of the black suit. It looks like Henry is actually wearing the thing. Of course it's possible it's just on the mannequin.

ZZxt5q7.jpg

Edit: I know some are convinced it's just a black and white picture and it may very well be. That wouldn't explain why the yellow within the glyph is not severely contrasted to the red though.

SJRB

Gold Member
Why would Cavill use a black and white filtered photo of the suit and tweet it? Twice?

He has no reason to troll anyone.

Ahasverus

It's a B&W photo, the rgb balues give it away, there's zero color, and about the yellow, remember the Batman photo where we swore the bat was Grey because of the same thing.

IconGrist

I was watching Grace Randolph's Movie News thing where she was talking about the black suit tease. She rambles on and finds herself talking about Lois and Clark and that they should break up. No reason given just that they should and while she never liked the Diana pairing in the comics she thinks Henry and Gal would make it work.

Now that's all well and good. She can hope for whatever but the bit that threw me off was she doesn't like the Diana and Clark pairing because it comes off incestuous.

Is it me or has Grace just kinda dived off the deep end after her spat with Campea?

I was watching Grace Randolph's Movie News thing where she was talking about the black suit tease. She rambles on and finds herself talking about Lois and Clark and that they should break up. No reason given just that they should and while she never liked the Diana pairing in the comics she thinks Henry and Gal would make it work.

Now that's all well and good. She can hope for whatever but the bit that threw me off was she doesn't like the Diana and Clark pairing because it comes off incestuous.

Is it me or has Grace just kinda dived off the deep end after her spat with Campea?

whuh

how is diana and clark incestuous? that's just weirddd

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Batfleck and Lois should be a couple. First he beats his ass, you won't believe what he does next!

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Faora should come back from the Phantom Zone and declare that everything she did was because she was jealous of Clark, and after that kiss Lois. Faora+Lois is the only ship.

Give this man a medal.

I want it.

Grace Randolph weird af

Batman v Superman: I love this and every critic is corrupt.

Suicide Squad: This is the worst film ever made and David Ayer should never work again.

What happen, fam?

IconGrist

Grace Randolph weird af

Batman v Superman: I love this and every critic is corrupt.

Suicide Squad: This is the worst film ever made and David Ayer should never work again.

What happen, fam?

My favorite was Snyder = Kubrick with BvS but with SS she wants him gone.

Also: Super hugs

DKyIC9I.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Those kids don't care about Baldman. Is that from JL set or BvS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom