• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like people are just searching for it now

A). There would be no way to gauge the quality of the film from an assembly cut which it no doubt is in right now

B). The rumours of the BvS and Suicide quality did not come like 1 year out

C). 'Friend of a Friend' - my mothers uncle's sister's fiancé heard that the moon is made of cheese

If you guys do this to yourself now, you will honestly go mad

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Leaked JL scene, read at your own risk

after the big fight in the tunnels, Wonder Womam, Cyborg and Flash manage to escape. Aquaman is in bad shape and Batman doesn't want to leave him behind.

Aquaman: GO! Just go!
Batman: No, I can't...not after...
Aquaman: Please, I beg of you. Save him, save Thomas.
Batman: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

after the big fight in the tunnels, Wonder Womam, Cyborg and Flash manage to escape. Aquaman is in bad shape and Batman doesn't want to leave him behind.

LOL

YOU LIEEEEEEEEE

YOU LIAR

youuuuuuu

:>

<3

Tabby

I hope Justin Labariester's friends of friends keeps leaking things, this sounds great.

My uncle works at WB, and he says the film is a disaster. Gal Gadot can't act for shit, Patty Jenkins has had three meltdowns, one of which involved her hitting a plate of chicken nuggets out of the lunch lady's hands. The CGI is apparently all done, and they already have a final cut of the film, and there is no work left to be done anymore. They're all going to be spending the next one year looking for jobs at Disney.

gamz

My uncle works at WB, and he says the film is a disaster. Gal Gadot can't act for shit, Patty Jenkins has had three meltdowns, one of which involved her hitting a plate of chicken nuggets out of the lunch lady's hands. The CGI is apparently all done, and they already have a final cut of the film, and there is no work left to be done anymore. They're all going to be spending the next one year looking for jobs at Disney.

I highly doubt that. There's 10 months of production and they already have a final cut? Bullshit.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I highly doubt that. There's 10 months of production and they already have a final cut? Bullshit.

I also call bullshit on this one. What kind of monster would do that, all those delicious chickens. I refuse to believe.

Anyway, since Baldman is getting his black suit in JL. What does Ropeguy get in Suicide Squad 2? Knots even he can't untie?

My sister's fiance's older brother's cousin's friend's friend works at WB. They said that the whole production is already done and a few different director's cuts are already made. Apparently everything is a mess because they want to start using Disney musicals songs for the movie and an animation company will be hired to edit and cut the theatrical cut for release. Also, glitter will be added post-production because the focus group said they want Twilight Sparkle vibes for this flick.

SJRB

Gold Member
Friend of a friend is my favourite source.

Second only to "my uncle is a janitor at [insert company name] and he heard ...".

Guys, by the way, I have a friend who was browsing a site and he told me Wonder Woman will be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'd love to make a twitter post with this sentence to make it more credible, because every twitter post is legit.

Who's gonna make a thread?

Vic_Viper

Speaking of figures, Square has been killing it with their Play Arts Kai lineup. Especially the Batman variants. Aside from Nomura's they all look amazing. I own the original Batman with the katana, but I really want the Wild West Batman. Even the Batgirl and Supergirl figures look awesome, if thats your thing.

dc-comics-variants-10-inch-action-figure-play-arts-kai-series-wild-west-batman-pre-order-ships-tbd-2015-2016-2.gif

So, uh, here's a thing.

I think hes just referring to the open letter to WB that some pissed off ex employee wrote after seeing SS. I dont believe it but we will see. WW looks like its shaping up greatly, if their were problems with it we would know by now. Aside from loosing the original director at the very beginning Ive only heard positive things about the production. Haters are gunna hate.

a916

Well my dog once got lost in the WB park and told me Justice League, Man of Steel 2 and Batman are all gearing for Oscar Season launches because they will be the heavy favorites to do the rare, three peat at the Oscars.

Penguin

Speaking of Warner Bros, never did share pics from my tour of their studio...

Need to upload em actually to Facebook, but yeah
CojqvLMUMAEXxIP.jpg

Coj7EU9VMAAlu4N.jpg

CokLT0zUAAAbqQE.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
If you crybabies need 'jokes' in these DCEU movies so badly....put the Looney Tunes in there. I want Batfleck to interact with Bugs Bunny.

You know, if Affleck wasn't directing the solo Batman film, I'd have some serious concerns about Leto trying to force his way out of his Joker contract. Dude doesn't seem thrilled at all with what happened to Suicide Squad.

ReiGun

10/10 post.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

guek

Banned
This was neat

amwsaznxckytawm6xu7s.png

This guy takes figures, repaints them in spectacular detail, and sells them for hundreds of dollars. TBH though, a high end Hot Toys figure would probably be cheaper to buy with comparable if not superior quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom