• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

We thought that was happening after BvS, how wrong we were haha

I will kind of give them a pass for that. UC came out pretty close to SS and they had a knee jerk reaction to that movies response. After this happened twice though I expect changed to be made

Don't they already look like fools lol. How much worse could it be? IMO it would look better to release the directors cut and just say that it won't happen again or something. But what do I know...

But they'd look like bigger fools if they did it again. It's not an issue if you do it once in awhile, but back to back films in the same year? It starts to set a trend which could drive some people to skip the theatrical releases and wait for the home releases. I love the DC films, but I won't support that type of fuckery.

DCEU > FFEU

On a side note, I have seen TMNT 2 with my 10 year old cousin, since Suicide Squad was rated FSK16 here.

And that movie was fucking unbearable. Fucking Megan Fox AND Stephen Amell in one movie ? Holy fucking shit. This movie was so bad. I had physical pain watching this.

Dcube

The Batman suit is so damn awesome, looked great in both movies. I was playing Arkham Knight for the first time the last few days and while the game itself is 'meh', using the BvS skin made me feel so much more badass.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I already know that thread will derail very quickly, shitting on MoS, Cavill and calling Zack a mental retard.
I couldn't care less about the shitshow that thread will inevitably be. I just want to see which talent gets attached to the film. It will be the first indicator of what we'll be getting.

EDIT: Plus I'm LttP and just found out the Dope director is doing the Flash movie. Great news!

IconGrist

0L5tfQl.jpg

I'm very excited for Wonder Woman. It's the first DCEU film since Man of Steel that I don't feel bad about before release. While not completely satisfied by MoS it was still a good cape film with a great score. Wonder Woman has the most potential out of all the other movies in production atm.

Ashhong

I feel like MoS got a lot of undue hate. BvS I can see the problems and why someone could hate it. MoS was a decently paced movie with solid acting, a great score, amazing action and few plot holes. What's not to love??

Ninjimbo

I feel like MoS got a lot of undue hate. BvS I can see the problems and why someone could hate it. MoS was a decently paced movie with solid acting, a great score, amazing action and few plot holes. What's not to love??
I don't get it either. Man of Steel is so damn solid. The only thing I don't like is Goyer's dialogue. Apart from that, it's a good story with one of the best villains.

"The world's too big mom!"

SJRB

Gold Member
I don't get it either. Man of Steel is so damn solid. The only thing I don't like is Goyer's dialogue. Apart from that, it's a good story with one of the best villains.

"The world's too big mom!"

"...but but but Superman never smiles and he's supposed to always smile just like in the comics I apparantly never read.

Also he's getting bald LOLOLOL"

MoS debates are so tiresome.

the garbage script. only michael shannon and kevin costner manage to wrangle out of it's awkwardness.

even russell crowe and amy adams can't fight it. love the score though, and Zod is a great villain.

BvS was a big improvement to me, the ultimate edition at least. theatrical version was a bit of a mess in the story telling department compared to man of steel but it looked better and had much more improved dialogue.

IconGrist

the garbage script. only michael shannon and kevin costner manage to wrangle out of it's awkwardness.

even russell crowe and amy adams can't fight it. love the score though, and Zod is a great villain.

BvS was a big improvement to me, the ultimate edition at least. theatrical version was a bit of a mess in the story telling department compared to man of steel but it looked better and had much more improved dialogue.

You know the only time I ever noticed the script was when Clark confronts Lois at the cemetery and right after when he goes home to Martha. The script didn't do anybody any favors there. Cavill, Adams, and Lane just can't make it work. Both scenes just felt slapped on. Oh and that stupid, "You're a monster, Zod..." nonsense. A 5 year old wrote that line.

Ross61

I hope DC Films can differentiate the Parademons in JL from the Chitauri from Avengers, because I can already see that as a mark against them.

Predicition time for the Batman movie.

- Arkham Asylum is the setting
- Joker will be imprisoned in Justice League, short cameo
- Obviously, he wanted to get catched, to meet Lex Luthor
- They plan on killing the Batman by luring him in the Asylum

That's the basic synopsis

- Joker's intentions are just having fun, while Luthor's is to kill Batman and get the fuck out of here
- Batman faces a lot of villains, yada yada
- Luthor and Joker manage to escape at the end
- Joker kills Luthor

End

Wait, there is more.

Mid-credit scene. A bearded, big man appears, kinda lika Kratos from the new God of War. Alexander Luthor Senior returns. End.

I know, this is a Batman story, but in the end, it's all tied together and why not introduce a Superman villain.

Ross61

Predicition time for the Batman movie.

- Arkham Asylum is the setting
- Joker will be imprisoned in Justice League, short cameo
- Obviously, he wanted to get catched, to meet Lex Luthor
- They plan on killing the Batman by luring him in the Asylum

That's the basic synopsis

- Joker's intentions are just having fun, while Luthor's is to kill Batman and get the fuck out of here
- Batman faces a lot of villains, yada yada
- Luthor and Joker manage to escape at the end
- Joker kills Luthor

End

Wait, there is more.

Mid-credit scene. A bearded, big man appears, kinda lika Kratos from the new God of War. Alexander Luthor Senior returns. End.

I know, this is a Batman story, but in the end, it's all tied together and why not introduce a Superman villain.

You must really hate Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luthor huh? lol

IconGrist

Haha, they aren't going to kill Superman's main villain. C'mon now. Y'all get too hung up on that Jr/Sr thing. You got Eisenberg. Deal with it.

And I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure they refer to his father as Lionel in the DP paper after his arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom