• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a Katana pop today.

What do you guys want to see in a potential Man of Steel 2. I was thinking Brainaic earlier, but with Zsuch a big threat in Justice League, maybe Man of steel 2 could go smaller scale and deal with Metallo and Intergang.

SS had a 6000 years witch (though it was a misplaced villain choice, maybe), so i think MoS2 needs a meaty villain too

Ahasverus

What do you guys want to see in a potential Man of Steel 2. I was thinking Brainaic earlier, but with Zsuch a big threat in Justice League, maybe Man of steel 2 could go smaller scale and deal with Metallo and Intergang.
It's totally going to be Brainiac, like, there's no doubt in my mind. It will end up being that Brainiac had predicted the whole thing since Krypton's destruction.

That said, I seriously don't know who they could use for JL2. Unless they keep teasing Darkseid until then which would be great imo.

guek

Banned
What's better.
Thor 2 or bvs?
Thor 2 or suicide squad?
BvS UC > TDW >> SS > BvS TC

But I'll probably never watch BvS again start to finish but might rewatch TDW once a year in the background.

Maybe I'd rewatch SS on Netflix but I don't think I'd pay for it again.

shingi70

Banned
It's totally going to be Brainiac, like, there's no doubt in my mind. It will end up being that Brainiac had predicted the whole thing since Krypton's destruction.

That said, I seriously don't know who they could use for JL2. Unless they keep teasing Darkseid until then which would be great imo.

Feels like Brainiac as a threat is one that's too big for superman alone these days.

IconGrist

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I'd like to see MoS2 focus on some big potential criminal threat that Clark takes down as an investigative journalist. Something that he ultimately ends that provides for the less fortunate in some way huge way. Really sell what his character is about and the good he can do without the "S". Superman can just be left for little action beats here and there that focus on what that side of himself offers everyone as a whole. Basically I want MoS2 to show that both Clark and Superman bring something incredible to the world but 70/30 focus in Clark's favor.

jackdoe

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I'd like to see MoS2 focus on some big potential criminal threat that Clark takes down as an investigative journalist. Something that he ultimately ends that provides for the less fortunate in some way huge way. Really sell what his character is about and the good he can do without the "S". Superman can just be left for little action beats here and there that focus on what that side of himself offers everyone as a whole. Basically I want MoS2 to show that both Clark and Superman bring something incredible to the world but 70/30 focus in Clark's favor.
You mean Intergang. But Intergang is boring.

Effect

Oh, Grace...

nUnKlET.jpg

Not at all surprised. She's been negative about everything Wonder Woman from the start. Since BvS even when she liked the TC. She only changed that a little with the trailer which I was surprised by because given how she's talked before I was sure she'd be picking it apart.

that was fun, chatting with y'all
dont worry, all your secrets are safe with me

or.... is it now....?

lets nerd out together again sometimes y'all <3

that was fun, chatting with y'all
dont worry, all your secrets are safe with me

or.... is it now....?

lets nerd out together again sometimes y'all <3

I missed some messages because the chat kept asking me to click to update and then it would all come out at once. Is there anyway to make it auto update?

Anyway, yes that was very fun. Maybe we can convince/trick Mr. Penguin to make it an official chatroom and update the OP.

It was nice getting to know some of you a little better. Look forward to doing it again soon.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I go to sleep and you assholes have a chat without me?!

Screw you guys!

I guest I'm a bit LTTP

Hailing from south Wales but living in London

Also, has anyone else but any of the Vinyl for Man of Steel, BvS or Suicide Squad, are the good quality?

a916

JTE on Collider Movie Talk saying what we've all heard, he's talked to people who've seen Ayers cut and it's better.

I really wish WB would release it.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
JTE on Collider Movie Talk saying what we've all heard, he's talked to people who've seen Ayers cut and it's better.

I really wish WB would release it.

No word on the Blu-Ray? Hope they'll release his cut.

Even if it's not in his contract, why wouldn't they release it? They saw how well the UC did

Cause it makes them look like fools to do it again. You can't let this become a trend. Unless Warner Bros feels strongly about bringing Ayer back, I doubt we see his cut. Snyder still had the keys to the castle when his film got butchered.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I'm really excited about the MoS2 news. The director announcement is my most anticipated DCCU piece of news by far!

Penguin

Even if it's not in his contract, why wouldn't they release it? They saw how well the UC did

Speaking of, number 1 home release for 4th straight week

http://variety.com/2016/digital/news/batman-films-remain-top-dvd-blu-ray-disc-sellers-1201840573/

Warner’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” remained at No. 1 on NPD VideoScan’s overall disc sales chart for the fourth consecutive week, with “Batman: The Killing Joke,” from Warner Bros. Animation, the 26th film in the DC Universe Animated Original Movies series, remaining at No. 2 for the second week.

Ashhong

Cause it makes them look like fools to do it again. You can't let this become a trend. Unless Warner Bros feels strongly about bringing Ayer back, I doubt we see his cut. Snyder still had the keys to the castle when his film got butchered.

Don't they already look like fools lol. How much worse could it be? IMO it would look better to release the directors cut and just say that it won't happen again or something. But what do I know...

Ahasverus

Don't they already look like fools lol. How much worse could it be? IMO it would look better to release the directors cut and just say that it won't happen again or something. But what do I know...
We thought that was happening after BvS, how wrong we were haha

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really excited about the MoS2 news. The director announcement is my most anticipated DCCU piece of news by far!

I already know that thread will derail very quickly, shitting on MoS, Cavill and calling Zack a mental retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom