• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking at some quotes from June from set visits

Also worth mentioning, it is indeed the black suit from way back,

Cb2xyv5VIAEosno.jpg

Penguin

One step closer to that Gotham City Sirens movie

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/margot-robbie-signs-first-look-928813

The actress already has two projects set at Warners -- a Suicide Squad spinoff for her character Harley Quinn (as well as other DC heroines) that she will executive produce, and an adaptation of Dean N. Jensen's Queen of the Air, to which she is attached to star.

The first-look deal underlines Warners’ renewed focus on female-driven storytelling and comes after some notables moves from the Burbank-based studio.

bryanee

New Batsuit looks good. The goggles are obviously for welding type purposes by the looks of the image.

edit -

Ahhh the goggles are for piloting a vehicle.

The Batsuit reminds me of Nightowl. And it does look like the TDK suit the way its segmented. Not sure I love it atm, I need to see it in action. I'm just happy we got a non-armour looking Batman for one movie atleast.

IconGrist

Right now, dude could post a picture of a puppy and some would lose their minds.

And it's not like he was saying, "Hey, check out the new permanent DCEU batsuit!" All he said was it was the last day of shooting for this suit. But context escapes a lot of people who are bothered by simple things. Like reading.

shingi70

Banned
Brightened version via Reddit:

I really love this picture minus the glasses, but that can be as easy as taking them off when not in the flying fox. We know Bruce has a costume more akin to his normal one. That Tatical armor makes sense that Bruce would want apro work on a costume that has the protection of his power armor (does it have a name) but gives him the mobility of the normal batsuit.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Why does no one comprehend that the Tactical Suit is not the main suit?
Because people are stupid and only look at what's presented to them. First as a picture, then maybe they'll read the words. Since the OP didn't bother to put the explanation of the suit in original post, people just see the pic and have to make a comment. Post first, think second mentality.

I don't like the tactical suit very much. More style over function doesn't seem very Batman-ish. For example, why would his six-pack muscles need individual armor plates with huge gaps between them?

But I'm sure it will turn out fine in the movie, as will the cowl. These things tend to look better in motion.

Yager

Banned
I don't like the tactical suit very much. More style over function doesn't seem very Batman-ish. For example, why would his six-pack muscles need individual armor plates with huge gaps between them?

But I'm sure it will turn out fine in the movie, as will the cowl. These things tend to look better in motion.

So the cape has to go then? And the cowl should be different because there's no way he can see a thing with that on.

Not a fan of that arkham Knight-ish suit. The bvs suit was a really cool take on a classic comic book look where it's more spandex-looking. I'm okay with it though as a temp armor for fighting demons.

IconGrist

So he can bend at the torso while maintaining some sort of protection. Kevlar plating (which I assume it is) doesn't contract and expand like a muscle can.

don't care for the tactical suit (mostly the mask and cowl, the suit itself is fine), hope whoever picks up after Snyder for JL2 gives Bats long ears.

J_Viper

"People are saying bad things about this thing I like."

"They must be stupid!"

That's not what's happening though.

You've got guys in the OT thread saying "WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE SNYDER FUCKED UP BATMAN'S SUIT MORE LIKE HACK SNYDER RIGHT" when the OP states in clear English that it's a tactical suit.

Not to mention the OG suit was already shown in that Comic-Con shot, and I'm sure those same people must have seen it.

why would his six-pack muscles need individual armor plates with huge gaps between them?

Because he's fookin Zyzz brah

DYEL?

Penguin

Because people are stupid and only look at what's presented to them. First as a picture, then maybe they'll read the words. Since the OP didn't bother to put the explanation of the suit in original post, people just see the pic and have to make a comment. Post first, think second mentality.

The OP put all the information that was present when the thread was created!

MoS 2 is happening? when will these studios give cape films a break? i mean goddamn 2 movies a year for the next 5 years, goddamn son. Just take a year off, I don't want the genre to implode on itself.

MoS 2 is happening? when will these studios give cape films a break? i mean goddamn 2 movies a year for the next 5 years, goddamn son. Just take a year off, I don't want the genre to implode on itself.

When superhero movies start making less money until then it's full steam ahead.

which rumor...

Probably the rumor from The Wrap stating MoS2 was now a priority at WB and is being fast tracked.

a916

Even if DC or Fox or Sony decide to take a year off, you're still getting 2-3 movies from Marvel until the end of time. Nothing stops this train until it stops making money (or you're Fox which I think will be the first to fall.. those X-Men movies don't make as much money)

Don't know the context of that Eisenberg picture and I don't want to.

which rumor...

Just that it's happening, sooner than later.

I hope WB shows their updated DC slate with Justice League Dark, Batman, Harley Quinn spin-off, and Superman on there. I bet Justice League 2 will be moved back to accommodate solo outings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom