• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Statue looks so life-like

Cs9rsWRXEAASBvn.jpg:large

Also seems like Squad's soundtrack went gold

Cs9oZbbVUAA05Gh.jpg:large

It's nice to see both movies were financially successful. I'm sure the usual hollywood accounting was ignored this time around so they could actually say they made money.

shingi70

Banned
One thing I want to see from the Flash film, is the idea of a guy being a rockstar over night. Dude goes from being a normal dude and a superhero who probably isn't all that big to saving the Planet in Justice League.

That Bat suit looks dope. Cowl looks different from the JL promo pic, ears don't seem to point outwards as much. Or perhaps it's just perspective.

Larger mouth hole, too. Never understood why Bale and Affleck have mouth holes that cover most of their cheeks and jaw. Keaton's exposes most of his face.

BTW, that Flash outfit, is not the one we saw in the teaser.

It might be. Has all the wires on it. Mask looks different.

Ashhong

Wait, is that Cavill or a statue?

EDIT: That's Cavill. Posted from his Instagram. Make A Wish. That's the JL suit.

lmao I thought that was a statue. I was amazed at how lifelike it looked.

The batsuit is definitely different..I think. It looks amazing though. Lean too

shingi70

Banned
Age of grim DC is done. I took my grandmother to see BvS earlier this year her thoughts after it was it being okay a bit too dark for superman and that it wasn't a Marvel movie.

So today I show her the Justice League comic con trailer, and she really liked it laughing at the second favorite chair joke, and saying how flash (she assumed he would be robin) was like Spider-man in civil war.

Senoculum

Age of grim DC is done. I took my grandmother to see BvS earlier this year her thoughts after it was it being okay a bit too dark for superman and that it wasn't a Marvel movie.

So today I show her the Justice League comic con trailer, and she really liked it laughing at the second favorite chair joke, and saying how flash (she assumed he would be robin) was like Spider-man in civil war.

You grandmother sounds awesome lol. What's her favourite superhero movie? lol.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Both those kids probably wish they were with Iron Man instead. The little girl even distanced herself from Baldman.

Ashhong

Was talking to my 11 year old niece who loves Flash and Arrow. I turned on the Flashpoint movie and said it has Justice League and she says "oh so it has the weird guys not the cool guys?"

Tldr, she thinks Supergirl is lame and cheesy, Batman is ok, Superman is lame. I asked why he's lame and she said because Batman is lame and he almost kills Superman so he's even lamer.

Her math checks out

IconGrist

Was talking to my 11 year old niece who loves Flash and Arrow. I turned on the Flashpoint movie and said it has Justice League and she says "oh so it has the weird guys not the cool guys?"

Tldr, she thinks Supergirl is lame and cheesy, Batman is ok, Superman is lame. I asked why he's lame and she said because Batman is lame and he almost kills Superman so he's even lamer.

Her math checks out

Lmao That's awesome.

strafer

Her math checks out

Time to get a new niece.

Justice League should be moving to location shooting at some point in the future, we might get some set photos to talk about. Otherwise, I think lips are sealed until Snyder drops something to mark the end of shooting or teasers/trailers show up with Fantastic Beasts.

Ashhong

Time to get a new niece.

I told her to get out of my room and she just laughed. I was serious.

She really hates DC compared to marvel lol. One because Marvel is more realistic, but also cause DC is too much talking and not fun enough. I like DC but man, I can't see many kids disagreeing with her.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Well, there is a certain generation growing up that sees Cap/Iron Man as the true superheroes....so you know. Get used to that in 10 years or so.

shingi70

Banned
Well, there is a certain generation growing up that sees Cap/Iron Man as the true superheroes....so you know. Get used to that in 10 years or so.

It's interesting the effect media will have on the population. I hang out with my girlfriend little brother alot and the heroes he know the most are.

Iron Man
Captain America
Batman
Flash
Spiderman
Supergirl
Cyborg and the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom