• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
the end of the track (2:50 onwards when bruce runs into the rubble) is so god tier. reminded me of the LOTR music.

hans-zimmer.jpg

We don't deserve him.

Dead

well not really...yet
got a little somethin in the mail today (forgot I ordered it like 3 months ago lol)

Not sure if im gonna just keep him boxed up and stored or whatever. Still pretty cool.

How much was that? Looks so good.

Man too bad snyder didn't save his batmobile sequence for the knightmare scene (the kill happy road rage batman would have been more appropriate there too). Could you imagine a batmobile filtered through the designs of mad max cars much like that batman was....phew

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
How much was that? Looks so good.

Man too bad snyder didn't save his batmobile sequence for the knightmare scene (the kill happy road rage batman would have been more appropriate there too). Could you imagine a batmobile filtered through the designs of mad max cars much like that batman was....phew

Fuck you for making me want this so badly.

I had a vision. Whedon takes over after Snyder. Just letting you guys know.

BadAss2961

Fuck you for making me want this so badly.

I had a vision. Whedon takes over after Snyder. Just letting you guys know.
Easy, INST... Between recasting Superman and visions of Whedon taking over, your mind must be all fucked up right now.

Maybe you should just sleep till Wonder Woman comes out or something.

Raptor

it becomes monotonous tbh.

really liked the take on it in BvS though. flipped it into one of the best comic book movie scenes of all time.

I disagree on the monotonous part.

Thats how a Superman fight is suposed to be, powerfull entities punching eachother destroying shit around them.

Is like me saying Batman using gadgets becomes monotonous in The Dark Knight.

guek

Banned
I disagree on the monotonous part.

Thats how a Superman fight is suposed to be, powerfull entities punching eachother destroying shit around them.

Is like me saying Batman using gadgets becomes monotonous in The Dark Knight.

My problem with the final fight in MoS is how most pointless it feels for the actual combatants. They look like they take no damage whatsoever and there's zero struggle in the conflict, making it feel completely empty of tension. I vastly prefer the Smallville fight because at least those punches look like they're felt when they land.

duckroll

got a little somethin in the mail today (forgot I ordered it like 3 months ago lol)

Not sure if im gonna just keep him boxed up and stored or whatever. Still pretty cool.

I saw this figure line in a toy store yesterday. Looked great. Then I saw some other stuff I wanted and ran out before I wasted a bunch of money on shit I don't have display space for. Lol.

This man speaks the truth.

Also: haters. I'm bored. Need DCEU news.

And still believe Whedon will take over.

Whedon taking over would be the ultimate sign that WB/DC has given up and is out of ideas. Horrible choice. He should go back to the realm of tv where he belongs.

Whedon taking over would be the ultimate sign that WB/DC has given up and is out of ideas. Horrible choice. He should go back to the realm of tv where he belongs.

I don't know about the ultimate sign. Age of Ultron was easily the worst movie I've seen since... I don't even know, it's really impressively awful, but wasn't that a pretty troubled production?

kmfdmpig

Keep Whedon away from my gritty DCEU please. I don't want him near anything DC related (unless it's a TV show).

He'd be fine for something like Shazam, Teen Titans, or Blue Beetle/Booster Gold (if that were made), but I wouldn't want him on anything more serious.

IconGrist

I don't know about the ultimate sign. Age of Ultron was easily the worst movie I've seen since... I don't even know, it's really impressively awful, but wasn't that a pretty troubled production?

Troubled as in Marvel didn't want to do it in the first place and then Whedon tried to Snyder it and make it 20 hours long.

Raptor

My problem with the final fight in MoS is how most pointless it feels for the actual combatants. They look like they take no damage whatsoever and there's zero struggle in the conflict, making it feel completely empty of tension. I vastly prefer the Smallville fight because at least those punches look like they're felt when they land.

Well eventually Superman would have worn out Zod and submit him, but Zod went and tried to burn some people there.

Also was the first time we saw that kind of Superman action I cant just say "well is meaningless and monotonous" as if we had that kind of fight all the time in movies, Im just glad I finally saw Supes throwing some punches.

Tabby

Marvel didn't want to do a second Avengers movie?

Maybe they hate making money.

First I've heard of Marvel not wanting to do it. I always thought it was the other way around.

I know that Marvel was pressuring Whedon to add things like Thor having fun In a pool though.

Ashhong

I can see that. They didn't look like they were really struggling at any point, just punching back and forth. Still thought it was awesome though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom