• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Any word if outlets are or considering reviewing the Ultimate Edition with WB sending it out early to them? Or does it seem like there just might only be individual reviews from a person here or there?

antovolk

Any word if outlets are or considering reviewing the Ultimate Edition with WB sending it out early to them? Or does it seem like there just might only be individual reviews from a person here or there?

They are sending review copies to those covering home media releases obviously, probably to some bloggers and film sites as well.

Variant Joker DC Multiverse figure. I think he might be a Toys "Я" Us exclusive, same with the jacketed Harley that comes with a mallet that I posted yesterday. Both seem to come with alternate parts for Killer Croc to give him his jacket. The other ones come with shirtless Killer Croc parts. Variant Joker comes with a jacketed arm, and variant Harley the jacketed torso. I'm guessing another variant will include the other jacketed arm.
ro5azPC.jpg

Edit: Joker actually comes with both of Killer Croc's jacketed arms.
Also, here's Batman.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
That fucking Forehead tatoo is the bane of my existance. The design improves 200% without it.

Yeah it annoys the fuck out of me too, hopefully from the test screenings people will complain about that and they CGI it out.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all care way too much about that tattoo, lol.

I mean, I would like to ignore it but I just can't...literally, it's on his fucking face. Terrible decision. Hopefully Batfleck sets it straight in the solo movie.

That fucking Forehead tatoo is the bane of my existance. The design improves 200% without it.

it's almost like something that separates training day/fury david ayer from sabotage/harsh times ayer.

dude went extra corny and i hate to use this term but it applies..."edgy" with that tattoo. i'm on board with tattoo rapper joker. but 'damaged' is strictly for the hot topic crowd. whatever, it's easy to overlook stuff like this if the rest is good. it's just superficial in the end.

Ahasverus

it's almost like something that separates training day/fury david ayer from sabotage/harsh times ayer.

dude went extra corny and i hate to use this term but it applies..."edgy" with that tattoo. i'm on board with tattoo rapper joker. but 'damaged' is strictly for the hot topic crowd. whatever, it's easy to overlook stuff like this if the rest is good. it's just superficial in the end.

Wilkinson will have none of that shit. If Joker appears in JL that tatoo is gone.

Your anger justifies it. The Joker is damaging you right now!

ryan299

I think she may get dropped.TMZ.

Amber Heard never went to London for her costume fitting this week -- which is why her lawyers said she was unavailable for a deposition -- because she says the production crew felt she was too skinny, having lost 20 pounds because of what she says is overwhelming stress.

We got this pic of Amber in West Hollywood shot Wednesday, and turns out she never went to London. Her people says the trip was cancelled because the producers didn't think she was camera ready for the role ... because of her weight.

Interested to know whether Snyder or Wan cast her in the first place. Whomever is cast to replace her, if she does leave the project, would be short notice.

I'm into the Jessica Chastain suggestion and thought she'd be above comic films but she's in that Snow White prequelsequelwhocares. Worst/Best casting is Dany from Game of Thrones...hope not.

antovolk

Skwad VA album:
suicide-squad.jpg

1. Purple Lamborghini – Skrillex & Rick Ross
2. Sucker For Pain – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
3. Heathens – twenty one pilots
4. Standing In The Rain – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
5. Gangsta – Kehlani
6. Know Better – Kevin Gates
7. You Don’t Own Me – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
8. Without Me – Eminem
9. Wreak Havoc – Skylar Grey
10. Medieval Warfare – Grimes
11. Bohemian Rhapsody – Panic! At The Disco
12. Slippin’ Into Darkness – War
13. Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater Revival
14. I Started a Joke – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)
Out Aug 5 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H5ZZCLY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

antovolk

Props for WB for not promoting it as "the official soundtrack" unlike many of these film tie in pop compilation albums.

Also for including I Started A Joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom