• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowww. There's some absolute corny basura in there like that eminem song, 21 pilots and panic.

But god damn we got action Bronson in here brehs. And Kevin Gates is a big surprise too for a big comic movie. And ccr is great too. They should play that track in the chopper like a Vietnam War movie.

Should have dropped track 2 and that giant mess of a lineup for young thug. The rap games joker tbh.

so people hate bohemian rapsody all of a sudden?

i thought that song was revered by everyone like some sort of messiah

They're disgusted because it's a cover by Panic! At The Disco and not the original Queen version.

People don't like covers of classic songs. Probably even more so when you're covering a legend like Freddie Mercury.

Ahasverus

so people hate bohemian rapsody all of a sudden?

i thought that song was revered by everyone like some sort of messiah
Bohemian rhapsody!!!
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

By Panic! At the disco
gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

They're disgusted because it's a cover by Panic! At The Disco and not the original Queen version.

People don't like covers of classic songs. Probably even more so when you're covering a legend like Freddie Mercury.

Not really.
Covering song is fine. Panic at the disco, however, is not.

Kibbles

Probably couldn't afford the actual version

The music video is scheduled to come out next month right? So I'm guessing this would have to be a trailer. I don't see him hyping us out for a poster... Unless it's Ropeguy's official movie poster.

antovolk

The music video is scheduled to come out next month right? So I'm guessing this would have to be a trailer. I don't see him hyping us out for a poster... Unless it's Ropeguy's official movie poster.

The Purple Lambo one, yes. Wouldn't stop any other music videos of new songs on the album from being released.

God that opening scene was beautiful.

yeah that was good. but what blew me away was the bold segue into the metropolis scene with that white title card "World is introduced to the Superman" followed by the best comic book city destruction sequence i've ever seen.

when i saw the opening credits and that scene i was kinda baffled about the poor reviews, thought i was watching a brilliant blockbuster...but then it continued. after that i enjoyed it for what it was until batman fought superman but it was still a big step down and about as divisive as i expected.

fwiw though i think history will be kinder to BvS than it is Man of Steel. especially with the ultimate cut fleshing out the story they wanted to tell a bit more.

MoS is a good idea with very robotic delivery. i swear, goyer has to be an android. that movie is not easy to get through again. it's so...sterile. Michael Shannon da gawd and Kevin Costner and Zimmer try their best to prop it up though.

BvS is a huge diversion from that imo. First off, Fong brings a more softer color palette to it (the really muted look of Man of Steel hurts it imo) and the cinematography is a big step up too, the script is a huge change. It's gone completely mythological and operatic. Full blown self seriousness (good or bad thing depending on what you like), but it's more interesting at least. Hell I think Lois is much better in it too, despite some of the silly stuff she has to go through. I think it's way too early to call terrio a good writer yet but he's certainly an improvement over goyer for dialogue.

Ahasverus

MoS already holds that title.
Not a chance in hell. Editing ruined the Krypton scene. Time passes randomly, to the point that it seems like the planet destruction was 1 day after Zod's capture.
Your views on BVS change more than sex workers change partners.
It's firmly in noble failure territory for me, but the UC seems to save it, and it'd probably end up in misunderstood artwork. The new Watchmen.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Zack Snyder is just ahead of his time, keep up will ya people.

Can someone please list the services where I can buy BvS UE in eleven days?

I live in Europe, so it has to be a service where I can buy it and download it.

Yager

Banned
Can someone please list the services where I can buy BvS UE in eleven days?

I live in Europe, so it has to be a service where I can buy it and download it.

If you find one let me know! I think iTunes has it, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: in the Spanish store the release date that appears is 28/06.

antovolk

iTunes isn't unified - varies country by country. Europe isn't getting the UC on Digital until mid-July.

I suggest best option is to sign up for a US iTunes account: technologyfueled.com/ipad-tricks/2014/2/26/how-to-create-a-us-itunes-account-without-a-credit-card And then get a gift card: https://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/

Tabby

Another day another round of BS rumours!

• The villains for Justice League are Ares and Ocean Master. Ares will be weakened after Wonder Woman but the recent conflicts with the Kryptonians and previous wars have re-powered him. He will spark a war between Atlanteans and the Amazons so he can reach the height of his powers. Ocean Master betrays Aquaman and takes the thrown and leads the attack on the Amazons.
  • Darkseid will still have a heavy presence in Justice League and will be the villain for Justice League 2.
  • Bruce Wayne and Amanda Waller have different views about metahumans. Bruce believes they can do good while Waller believes they are a threat and should be contained.
  • Batman will be the strategist of the team. Flash will be the sweeper. Cyborg will have a combination of long and short range attacks. Aquaman's fighting style is straight up brutal.
  • Green Lantern will appear at the end of Justice League.
  • Joker and Black Mask will be the main two antagonist in the solo Batman film. Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon will appear.
  • The following films are in development: Suicide Squad 2, Man of Steel 2, Birds of Prey, Crime Syndicate and New Gods. The Cyborg film has been cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom