• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
JcBhhYg.jpg

antovolk

As I said previously, sites are dropping their set reports on Tues at 9am Eastern.....

Not sure if there's anything else planned from WB's side but what's coming then are set reports. Not sure why everyone's so suddenly saying anything but that.

antovolk

J_Viper

Hmm I guess WB is starting to hype train as early as possible. Makes sense, they need all the positive press they can get after they ruined Snyder's Kino.

If the Ultimate Cut and SS are well received, that should set them up for a solid comeback. I have faith that Jenkins will keep that momentum going with WW.

shingi70

Banned
Really nerdy, but I've just started listening to the adventures of Superman radio show. Good stuff and its the origin of alot of the building blocks of the Superman mythos.

Kibbles

According to Billboard, there will be a music video for "Sucker for Pain" on the 24th that includes never before seen footage from the movie

The tracklist got released already plus they release Heathens a few days ago, which I've been playing nonstop

ah okay I thought the full soundtrack was streaming/leaked.

According to Billboard, there will be a music video for "Sucker for Pain" on the 24th that includes never before seen footage from the movie

Huh. Guess they're holding on to the Purple Lambo video for as long as they can.

Ashhong

I'm going to guess it has no real back of the box, just the other character's face upside down so you can flip the box and choose who is on front.

But then what's the point of the two versions? Just to choose who is on the front with the spine right side up? I wouldn't really care but I can't decide who to get.

But then what's the point of the two versions? Just to choose who is on the front with the spine right side up? I wouldn't really care but I can't decide who to get.

your guess is as good as mine. I'm aiming for the Batman steelbook myself, but I'm sure so will everybody else.

Yager

Banned
So last night I went to see TMNT2. Fuck it, I really liked it. It's dumb fun, and it has a couple of nice action scenes. Also, despite not liking the desing of the turtles, their personalities carry the movie. Oh and Amell was OK.

Back on topic, loving all SS posters. Every single thing that comes out of this movie says CHEESE, but in a good way. Can't wait.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Tbf, slow news and all of that so we're all less active ITT. But yeah, did not notice.

Also, pic not working.

Wasn't Faraci really pumped when Batman v Superman reviews were coming out, and if I remember correctly, he was openly spoiling the movie on Twitter. Yeah, this is gonna be "fun".

IconGrist

Haha, Faraci loves the negative attention. Or maybe he loves the positive Marvel fanboy attention (and I do mean fanboy, not fan). Maybe both? I don't know.

Ahasverus

Haha, Faraci loves the negative attention. Or maybe he loves the positive Marvel fanboy attention (and I do mean fanboy, not fan). Maybe both? I don't know.
He's the one who wrote an essay about Age of Ultron was a character piece with deep philosophical themes that nobody but him understood, or about how fucking STAR WARS was underrated and he was the enlightened one who saw through its brilliance; That will always cement him as a clown to me. Not to mention he's also a legit awful human being. He's the only internet person I legit despise. I wouldn't want to had been Zack having to fucking smile at him in the studio visit just to find myself trashed, again, on his written piece.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Was watching some of the (action) scenes from BvS (Metropolis, chase scene, fights etc.). My little sister (she is 5) was in the room with me and started watching it too. Liked how sweet and kind Superman was, saving everyone and felt bad for him when he was just getting his ass kicked against Batman (she likes Superman more).

Then she got scared when the warehouse scene started, quickly turned it off. Strange cause she has seen TDK (entire movie) and liked the funny green man. I think I might be raising a super villain.

He's the one who wrote an essay about Age of Ultron was a character piece with deep philosophical themes that nobody but him understood, or about how fucking STAR WARS was underrated and he was the enlightened one who saw through its brilliance; That will always cement him as a clown to me. Not to mention he's also a legit awful human being. He's the only internet person I legit despise. I wouldn't want to had been Zack having to fucking smile at him in the studio visit just to find myself trashed, again, on his written piece.

Conspiracy theory time: Maybe Zack invited him with the intention of sabotaging WB production PR!

Anyway, I'm calling it now, Farcey is going to touch upon...
  • The Dysfunctional nature of set
  • Power struggle between Zack and Ben/WB
  • How rushed production is
  • And how some aspect of the production is the "worst" he has ever seen in his life.

He's an asshole, but it's kinda hilarious how the sheer mention of his name gets people shook around here. Everyone knows his game and they still feed into it even though they claim they won't anymore.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I know we said no fun but, there is a thread in OT called: What to do when your gf has the same name as your mom (something like that).

And you guessed it, the Martha reactions are fantastic. Loving it more and more.

strafer

I know we said no fun but, there is a thread in OT called: What to do when your gf has the same name as your mom (something like that).

And you guessed it, the Martha reactions are fantastic. Loving it more and more.

I blocked that thread without even entering because I knew that shit would be posted.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I blocked that thread without even entering because I knew that shit would be posted.

I laughed, it was fun. These DC movies are a meme generator at this point. TDKR still holding the crown.

Also, my little sister just started humming the MoS theme. I'm so proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom