• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
New image of Enchantress. Don't know where the picture originated from, and I haven't been able to find it in higher quality.
qjp1kCi.jpg

Ahasverus

Margot Robbie gives Gal gadot a run for her money as the most beautiful lady in media. They are not even hot, they are just plainly artistically p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

Raptor

Margot Robbie gives Gal gadot a run for her money as the most beautiful lady in media. They are not even hot, they are just plainly artistically p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

I think Gal is higher in the Hotness perfection meter, she is more balanced in his beauty.

:D

You guys are crazy.

Margot>>>Gal.

Forreal. Also gal wasn't even the hottest in the fast and furious franchise.

Tom Hardy would have been wasted on rick flag tbh. Dude is more of a boomerang but that role should be saved for an aussie so they did right there. Oprah as waller would have been incredible lol but Viola Davis is a lateral move, perfect casting for waller.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Cavill is bald, his hair really fucks it up for him. Otherwise he'd be perfect.

From the DCEU I'm gonna say Leto and Robbie are close to perfection.

CCH Pounder as Waller is like the most dirt obvious piece of live action casting that I've ever seen, and how it hasn't happened yet is nothing short of baffling to me.

I mean, even if you set aside the DCAU performance, she basically played an ersatz version on Warehouse 13 and did a damn fine job!

Bleepey

CCH Pounder as Waller is like the most dirt obvious piece of live action casting that I've ever seen, and how it hasn't happened yet is nothing short of baffling to me.

I mean, even if you set aside the DCAU performance, she basically played an ersatz version on Warehouse 13 and did a damn fine job!

Didn't she voice Amanda Waller in the Suicide Squad cartoon? Oprah would have been a great Amanda Waller but Viola Davis looks awesome.

she's a shoe-in due to the animated voice acting she's done for Waller but honestly I think Viola is a better actress. And she can sell imposing authority figure just as well if not better. After Blackhat I was sold on her being Amanda. And she apparently seems to be similar in that TV series of hers, how to get away with murder.

Of all the DCEU females Amy Adams and Margot the finest. Talent-wise Amy and Viola at the top. Would be cool if emily blunt or jessica chastain come in some time. Basically just grab all 3 ladies from that recent huntsman movie lol. Can't go wrong with any of them

Okay, so, I'm a straight dude, so I'm pretty biased towards the ladies, but I feel like there's a strong case to be made that the best looking human in the DCEU cast is Henry "basically a living action figure" Cavill.

Dead

well not really...yet
Okay, so, I'm a straight dude, so I'm pretty biased towards the ladies, but I feel like there's a strong case to be made that the best looking human in the DCEU cast is Henry "basically a living action figure" Cavill.
Watch Man from Uncle

Dude looks like Sterling Archer in Man from UNCLE, it's a trip.

Pity I don't like him much as an actor, but yeah he's pretty much a walking action figure.

Ninjimbo

I wouldn't even argue it if anyone brought it up to be honest. Cavill is a classic ladies man. If he were an action figure Barbie would dump Ken.

Actually, now I wish the Toy Story movies would have had Batman and Superman in them. They already got Potato Head and Barbie. What's a few more licenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom