• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

15877286_1261894873904445_6362943505848860672_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPBQJBMB8gn/

It would be kind of funny if Superman chose not ride in the carrier. I would imagine if something goes down he'd want to be able to immediately react instead of waiting until Bats lands it or manages to open a door.

Also, even though it's just a manip Superman is the only one in the picture who looks like he has a purpose, lol. Everyone else is just kinda there.

BadAss2961

Guys that pic is awful, I'm sorry.
Magazine promo shots are usually garbage for some reason. Behind the scenes stuff and pics from Snyder himself always look good.

The suits are gonna looks real slick in the film. Flash though... He needed to go classic.

Ashhong

Man I'm having trouble seeing that flash suit as homemade. If anything it looks super high tech to me like Iron Man status. Homemade I imagine the typical red spandex or something. Is Barry supposed to be that smart? Because the TV Barry coild never make that.

The more I look at that pic the more I think none of them are actually in the picture together and were shopped in.

The Flash expression is the exact same as previous photos. I mean, I guess it could still be from a new photo but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all shopped

LionPride

Banned
Man I'm having trouble seeing that flash suit as homemade. If anything it looks super high tech to me like Iron Man status. Homemade I imagine the typical red spandex or something. Is Barry supposed to be that smart? Because the TV Barry coild never make that.

The Flash expression is the exact same as previous photos. I mean, I guess it could still be from a new photo but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all shopped
TV Barry is also an idiot

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

It has to be home made since we see it on display in his hideout when Bruce is there for the first time. Bruce didn't built that suit.

Also, that team pic is fine barring Gal's bored face. I really really wish they wouldn't put out photos if they're not perfect. They know all the shit that people will be trying to read into every bit of released information, so why put yourself behind the 8 ball right off the bat? Every one of them should be in some sort of cool battle pose if this is a promo pic and not an actual still from the movie.

I still don't like Batman's tech suit. I just want his BvS suit all the time. I hope he wears that tech suit in only like a few scenes.

EDIT - Also, did I miss the joke about the Game of Thrones dude from Dark Knight Rises? Why do people keep shopping him in stuff or posting his pic from the movie? Is there a meme I missed?

Batfleck and Aquamomoa look the best. I'll miss the BvS Batsuit, especially since it took this long to get a fabricy suit, but Bats looks like a fucking beast here. Affleck is definitely THE best Batman visually.

LionPride

Banned
Yes really, it was all over my timeline. Articles being posted and what not.
Ok. He ain't really getting grilled though. People are kinda mentioning it because of his win for Manchester by the Sea. People kinda asked him questions about it this year. Kinda.
Don't use your timeline for what's poppin bruh

What's that exactly about, can anyone give me a TL;DR? Heard it's something about sexual assault?
Drunk, got in bed with a woman. Grabbed and touched a woman. More sexual harassment than anything else.

He approached the situation with more tact than...others. So no real fallout seeing as he settled with both people who gave him allegations.

Guys, do you think that there's any chance they will go to the Batman vs the league route someday? They have already showed the Superman buster suit and they showed a tactical suit now. So, the concept of Batman being prepared with suits for some situations has been showed. Also, there is Starro, who could work as a secondary villain for a future Justice League movie. If they do it, it will be awesome.

Ashhong

It has to be home made since we see it on display in his hideout when Bruce is there for the first time. Bruce didn't built that suit.

Also, that team pic is fine barring Gal's bored face. I really really wish they wouldn't put out photos if they're not perfect. They know all the shit that people will be trying to read into every bit of released information, so why put yourself behind the 8 ball right off the bat? Every one of them should be in some sort of cool battle pose if this is a promo pic and not an actual still from the movie.

I still don't like Batman's tech suit. I just want his BvS suit all the time. I hope he wears that tech suit in only like a few scenes.

EDIT - Also, did I miss the joke about the Game of Thrones dude from Dark Knight Rises? Why do people keep shopping him in stuff or posting his pic from the movie? Is there a meme I missed?

Yea I know that it is indeed the homemade suit, I just meant that the design of it makes it hard to believe that it is. But I guess if Tony Stark can make the Mark 1 out of a cave, a genius kid with super speed can make this.

Ross61

Get ready for a couple of articles claiming that "JL is a mess" because Batman-On-Film claims a source told them that The Batman is pushed back and they mentioned that also.

Get ready for a couple of articles claiming that "JL is a mess" because Batman-On-Film claims a source told them that The Batman is pushed back and they mentioned that also.

Batman-On-Film hasn't had a decent scoop since the early Nolan days. However, that won't stop people.

Edit: I will say this though, if those rumors turn out to be true, the DCEU days are numbered.

Ross61

OT on clockwork time.

Not stepping in it.

And yeah, dudes been inaccurate for awhile now.

As long as it's making money WB ain't scrapping shit tbh.

Ross61

Hard to continue something if someone like Affleck ends up wanting nothing to do with it.
Every one is replaceable.

And I doubt Affleck is out when he had parts added to JL just to set up his movie.

And how is it possible to tell if a film is as mess this early?

Every one is replaceable.

And I doubt Affleck is out when he had parts added to JL just to set up his movie.

And how is it possible to tell if a film is as mess this early?

If this rumor is true, it certainly sounds like Affleck wants to be done with it outside of his contractual obligations.

Remember, filming wrapped almost three months ago now. I'm sure they have at the very least an assembly cut finished.

Mentioned in the OT thread, BoF's in recent years doesn't have a good track record for rumors. Neither piece of the it would necessarily surprise me, but I'd need a decent source before believing it.

guek

Banned
As much as it would suck if negative JL rumors turn out to be true, this is the third time we've gotten negative rumors about a DCEU movie way in advance.

Cheebo

Banned
As much as it would suck if negative JL rumors turn out to be true, this is the third time we've gotten negative rumors about a DCEU movie way in advance.

Only one without buzz like this around this time in post-production was Man of Steel so far.

Ninjimbo

JL sucking would break me. But I'm preparing myself for it. Ever since we heard that WB was cracking down on the tone of the films, I've had the feeling that shit might not turn out so well.

Only one without buzz like this around this time in post-production was Man of Steel so far.

Around this time neither BvS nor Suicide Squad had bad buzz. Wonder Woman did before it finished shooting in that totally real and definitely from someone at Warners letter directed at Tsujihara.

I'm super skeptical about Justice League being good, too. But without needing dubious reports about it.

guek

Banned
JL sucking would break me. But I'm preparing myself for it. Ever since we heard that WB was cracking down on the tone of the films, I've had the feeling that shit might not turn out so well.

But Ninjimbo, you're the reverse-GAF! If everyone on GAF thinks JL sucks, you'll love it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom