• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie7

Banned
God just give me a Justice League assembled picture today.

I fear we might just be getting a Zack Snyder video "hi from London,we're busy shooting Justice League here...blah..blah..stay tuned for SDCC for more news.."

Simo

ClefBMtUYAAYCKT.jpg

Set reports going up. JoBlo broke embargo already. lol

antovolk

Synopsis:
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

batmobile.jpg

Maddocks

That logo is so simple. A guy wanted to go home and so he was,"Stack the name, add a star, I'm going home."

This is The Justice Leauge, try to make it look like you worked on it longer then 4 minutes.

Pachimari

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/21/a-hater-tours-the-justice-league-set
Devin's report. Really good, goes into detail about the costumes and Batman's new rides.

Also details the scene being shot which sounds great. Performance aside, it sounds like we'll be getting a more comic accurate Jim Gordon than's Oldman and the Nolan flicks.

This is a long ass article.
Yeah, I have saved it to read it tonight. Thanks for the link.

How many scenes have been described? Two? The rooftop and Barry's home scene.

As expected, the Batman killing thing won't even be addressed. Just write it off as non-canon Snyder overindulgence that no one needs to bring up ever again plot or character-wise except with fluffy mentions of how 'Superman's death changed Bruce'.

Good!

Pachimari

I'm not too fond of Flash's costume either but it's one Barry Allen has made on his own, so there's a big chance he'll get a new one for his solo movie.

Corpsepyre

Banned
This better not have the Tony fun in it. Seriously, that would completely ruin it. I'm fine with Affleck's brand of fun, but not Tony's!

Penguin

I'm not too fond of Flash's costume either but it's one Barry Allen has made on his own, so there's a big chance he'll get a new one for his solo movie.

He gets a new one by movie's end

Sounds like a few folks will be getting costume changes as the movie goes on. Got to sell them toys.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
But I like the dark tone of BvS....goddamnit. Why can't I have nice things :(

J_Viper

But I like the dark tone of BvS....goddamnit. Why can't I have nice things :(
I did too, but I can understand the shift in tone, aside from business reasons.

BvS dealt with some very serious subject matter, which is why the darker tone fit so well. Now when the plot involves Ancient Aliens and sea people, a 100% dour tone wouldn't work as well.

I do think they're showcasing any comedic elements just to reinforce the lighter tone to journalists, but I doubt comedy will be major theme like it was in Whedon's Marvel flicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom